Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:38 pm
Jenn double taked the two girls walking up to them randomly in the infirmary. Feeling a little over protective of the guy she liked, instinct took over. "Umm, why are you two in the infirmary?" She asked with a bit of an attitude as she pet Shinji.

"I-I-I don't remember." Ray said biting her lip. She hated herself right now. She always frowned upon being the weak one, but she couldn't help it. She felt like she was going to be blind forever. "I think I hit my head..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:20 pm
Grace, still searching for the commotion, heard some noise going on in the infirmary. She walked by the door, taking in a small glance, before she stopped and backed up to it. A confused looked crawled onto her face as she walked in.

" What's going on?"  

PunkUnderPrep

candinaye

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:39 pm
Rose was walking through the infirmary. There were enough people right there but she was only looking for one person. She notice Ivan and another girl. Rose grinned to herself and kept walking Where are you? she thought getting impatient  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:55 pm
((Has the infirmary become the new place to hang out? I mean SWEET MARY MOTHER OF JESUS theres like, 10 of us in there.))  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:00 pm
((Seriously... It's all because of Shinji, though...))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:03 pm
((we couldnt pick a more jolly place to hang out huh? LOL))  

candinaye

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:09 pm
((The infirmary is where the 'nurses' heal all the 'wounds' and 'wounded' wink

Now start rping so I can sink my vicious fangs into someone XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:15 pm
((Loop hole for me!!!))

Jake stepped out of the room shirtless, and in his boxers. He walked down the hall, needing to wash his face because he didn't feel very clean from sleeping so much.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:19 pm
((lol i know right xD and i will start first ok?))
"Alice can we go im getting kind of Nausea with all of this Attention"Alicia Said Shyly
"Ok Alicia We can find our dorms now"Alice Said
"Well bye Shinji and oh my bad i never got to ask for your names i'm very sorry so what are your names? I'm Alice and This is My Twin Sister Alicia"Alice Said Hugging Alicia  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm
"David! Where are you? Com'on!" Reagan called down the hall. She sighed, looking out the the east window to find stars blinking back at her. The human dorm stared right in her face," He might be sleeping!" she said a loud, quickly finding the nearest stairs to glide down before making her way to the dorm.

"David, ugh! This isn't funny, where did that chick take you?" she asked more to herself than anyone. She walked around the first floor before walking up the steps to the second floor. Feeling like the place was empty, she shivered," Maybe I'll just go ask her myself.." she whispered before turning around to head back.

She stopped suddenly at the site of skin when a male had exited his dorm room. Her mouth fell open at his chest as her eyes widened," Eep!" she voiced, thinking she was in an intersection of halls as she turned, runing smack dab into a wall in the process. Failing utterly to keep quiet as a long bang echoed down the hall.  

PunkUnderPrep

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:40 pm
Jake looked over to Reagan, remembering her from when he and Jenn first came in. "Oh hey Reagan!" He said, walking down the hall towards her. "Are you okay? Looks like that mighta hurt." He said laughing a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:44 pm
Reagan looked up at the voice, her head a little dizzy," Hi Jake.." she said blinking. She felt a liquid crawl out of her nose as she moved her hand to feel," Ow.."

Her pinky caught a smudge from the trail of blood falling from her nose.

" Oh crap."  

PunkUnderPrep

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:00 pm
"Uh Alice what was that?"Alicia Said Worrying
"Maybe We should check. you know see if anyone got hurt"Alice said
"I don't Know"Alicia Said looking around the hallway  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:06 pm
Ohemgee Nerdgasm
Jenn double taked the two girls walking up to them randomly in the infirmary. Feeling a little over protective of the guy she liked, instinct took over. "Umm, why are you two in the infirmary?" She asked with a bit of an attitude as she pet Shinji.

"I-I-I don't remember." Ray said biting her lip. She hated herself right now. She always frowned upon being the weak one, but she couldn't help it. She felt like she was going to be blind forever. "I think I hit my head..."

"Maybe the nurses can help, if not then I might know someone who has much power" Ivan said softly and saw Rose moving around the room "Rose, why are you here?"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

candinaye

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:11 pm
Rose turned around when she heard Ivan. She walked to them. "Hello" she greeted the girl standing next to Ivan. and then to Ivan she said "Im looking for your sister. Where is she?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games