Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:29 pm

"You think I enjoy slaughtering people that have nothing to do with this? I wouldn't have destroyed that girl's village if I had a choice," Mamoru said.
"Actually, Mamoru didn't lay a finger on any of the villagers. I was the one that killed all of them. I admit it. If there is anyone to blame for the slaughter of innocents, it is me," Arisu said, more to Mina than anyone else.
"Gr..." The reminder of the destruction of her village increased Mina's anger. "You will pay for that!" she shouted.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:02 pm

Zeek put a hand out as a warning for Mina to stop then he looked at Mamoru "But you do have a choice in any action you take, same goes for you" he said looking at Arisu.

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:58 am

Zack was now standing behind Mamoru.He crossed his arms"Zeek is right,we all here have a free will!Well and i never saw dad when he killed someone...i ..i just now heard about that"

Jay looked at Mamoru"It is said that you are brilliant.SO use your brain now!Is it realy right to follow all orders of Annexus!?"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:29 pm

((Sorry it took so long to get online. I had a hard time trying to sneak away from my family.))

"You will not be able to convince me to betray this kingdom. I may not agree with every decision that King Annexus makes, and he knows that I don't, but I will stand beside him until my heart no longer beats. I owe my life to this kingdom and I am not about to betray her," Mamoru said.
"The three of us are loyal to the king. We will never betray him," Asuka said.
"You serve a tyrant! He is nothing more than a murderer! He has no right to be king! He-!" Mina started to shout, but Arisu was suddenly standing in front of her.
"I would not say such things if I were you," Arisu said, threateningly. Her rapier was in her hand.

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:33 pm

Zeek gripped his sword tighter "And I wouldn't threaten people" he said not looking away from Mamoru "I do not expect you guys to betray, I expect you to give me the boy and go tell the king about my betrayal" he said looking into Mamoru's eyes.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:21 pm

"Be careful of who you threaten," Arisu warned Zeek. She held her position in front of Mina.
"We will not return to the castle empty-handed. We will release him in exchange for another, if that is what you want. If you do not agree, we can easily take one by force," Mamoru said, calmly. He knew that it would probably come down to force.
"Fine. If you must take someone, take me," Mina said, surprising Mamoru, though he obviously didn't show it.
"Sacrificing yourself for their sakes? How foolish," Arisu told her.
"It may be foolish, but I will not let my friends be harmed while I still live," Mina replied.

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:31 am

Zack clenched his fists"No!Take em!!Take me!"He glanced ta Mina and Jay"let me go!If he really ant me to kill o be it!!"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:29 pm

Zeek looked back at Zack and Mina "They are not taking anyone" he said then thought of a risky idea "but if you must take some one back take me not any of the Eternal Eyes, but I warn you I will not go with out a fight" he said getting into a defensive possition.

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:38 pm

"Will you all just listen!? If either of you go back, you'll get killed! I lost my whole village! I refuse to let anyone else get killed, even if it means sacrificing my own life! I just don't want to lose anyone else..." Mina said.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:40 pm

"Well then just let me go!?"Zack said ,while crossing his arms"you all have the most high chance to get killed..i think i will recieve a punishment which let me wish it had kill me!"Jay looked at Zack"I would rather like to see Zack in chains then you Mina...no offense"He smiled nervously

Zack chuckled kindly"I know how you meant it "

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:43 pm

"Zack saved my life. I refuse to let him just throw his away," Mina said. The determination was evident in her voice.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:46 pm

Zeek glared back at them with a trust me kind of expression on it. Then he looked back at his three old team mates "So you ready to have some fun" he asked glancing from one to the other.

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:46 pm

"Yes and because of this i don#t want you or Jay to throw your lives away!"He stared angry at them"I go!That's it!"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:59 pm

Zeek looked back at Zack "No you obviously care more to her then I do so I'll go" he said "but as I said before not without a fight" he added.

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:04 pm

"I don't want either of you to die. Why can't you see that? You are the only true friends that I've ever had. I don't want to lose that. And I won't go down without a fight. You can be sure of that," Mina told Jay and Zack.
"If you truly believe that you can take us all on, go ahead," Mamoru said.
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games