Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:03 pm
(I corrected myself.) Brett ejected himself from his mech at the airship that seemed to be in command. "LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOY!! JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!!" The young pilot hit the windshield of the ship and drew his sword. He plunged it into the glass and cut a hole for him to fit through. "Now, where were we? Oh, yeah. Your surrender."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:16 pm
Viva raises his beam cannon and finishes off the orbs with one last blast. He decides to leave the other two Airships for the other to take on, that and he is running low on crystals.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:43 pm
Erk watches the others actions with slight dumbfoundment.

"Not what I had in mind, but I guess it kind of works..."

Erks combat however was far more to the point, he honed in on one of the two remaining ships, and launched a cluster of his magnetic disruption missles at it. THey spread around the last ship, and exploded, ripping apart the hull.

"But I do need some information on the next one..." he switched his rockets once again, this time to another of his own design. The misle deployed a set of claws that held the ship in place, emitting an electric charge that would shut down their engines and weapons, while producing just enough thrust and lift to hold the ship motionless in the air.

He lined up his targeting on the lasst craft and fired his capture missle, it was set to track the ship. It toook it just a second, before it was up to speed, and the claws were deployed...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:46 pm
Itasu flips his magnums open, letting the empty casings fall out before reloading them. Now then... now to take care of the problem before him. Namely named, the engines. "Hmm... I could zap it, but would it work? And would I get away in time?" Slowly he nodded to himself. First he went towards the door, jamming it open with the weight of dead bodies. He then walked down the hall towards a port and nodded. Raising one gun, the man fired off the whole barrel in a large circle around the window, 6 small holes rushing air out. Itasu holstered the gun and flipped open the other, touching the two that would be loaded next into the chamber. He concentrated and soon they glowed red with the power of fire.

The gunslinger took aim, pulling the hammer back, loading the first element bullet. "FLAME SHOT!" The magnum barked as flames blasted from it's barrel, as the man's right arm hammered against the wall, breaking it off and throwing him out into the air. The hammer pulled back again. He aimed up into open space and fired again, a flare for anyone to see. Itasu holstered that gun as well and grabbed the piece of ship beneath him, turning to put it between him and the ship he just came from for when the engines would explode.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:15 pm
despite the magics weak hold a small letter made it to vivas hands enclosed with the jarian symbol containing orders  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:33 pm
exausted and without a home the jarian powers that be fell into slumber spreading the word  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:53 pm
A beeping sound came from Brett, and he jumped back out of the airship. CAPTAIN was waiting for this. A few point blank shots from the beam rifle and it was gone. Brett checked his portable comlink and saw a visual of the destroyed Gunlock Academy. "Why would Ansem do that...? I need to get to the bottom of this." Brett climbed into his mech and rocketed off to find Blin. CAPTAIN flew over to the airship that Itasu was going to blow up.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:02 pm
Viva opens the letter. He suddenly stiffens then as he reads his new orders. He looks up at the others. "Sorry Erk I can't stay for the cleanup, but I got other orders." With that viva vanishes in a blast of white fire.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:48 pm
With a roar the ship's engines exploded buffeting all those around. "So... is this it?" Those where the only words he got out as he lost consciousness, a miscalculation on his part having had the impromptu 'shield' slam the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:08 am
CAPTAIN held up his shield, blocked the debris shooting at him, flew over to Itasu, slung him over his shoulder, and flew off to Little Necropolis to join up with Brett. [To Little Necropolis]  

Brett_FM

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:42 pm
the golem went back to the shop, sat and waited  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:56 pm
Erk captured the enemy succcesfully, he would interogate to see what the objective was.

He brought his ship down in front of his hangar, and climbed on top of the captured enemy. He'd need some help.... he oppened a com link to the sectors speaker systems.

"Machinists; I know we've been through a lot today, and I want to thank you. THe corage you've shown is the will that can hold the city of byako afloat. However, it seams that the perils will never ed for us, so we must constantly watch eachothers back. As for now, how about we clean up this mess?"

THe machinists lowered the thick shielding, leaving some outward reinforcement active, and began to remove the rubles that had littered the area, being shure to anhialtae the central programing so the scraps were safe.

He looked over towards the golem, "Mind giving me a hand."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:59 pm
the golem nodded and lumbered about dealing with the wrechage  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:48 pm
Erk sighed, "Thats not quite what I ment...."

He looked down at the cockpit of the enemy ship... brake it open, and sure enough, nothing.

"Damn, must have fried the poor devil with that last part... probably just stupid clan expansion any how." He quickly set about dissabling the android in controll.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Itasu slowly reentered the market, tired from the run here from the city's new lava lake. Combined with everything else that happened, he was just plain exhausted. His coat sleeve was rolled up and tied, the sleeve normally pretty loose, to show his damaged right arm. The gunslinger slowly began asking about for a mechanist that could fix it.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games