Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:27 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku's clone stopped,"I'm sorry be back don't mess with my stuff! Hey you kid if you want to be heal head to the Mountains!"" Arekku exclaimed as he went to the guard that was signaling him then went straight to the gates.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:38 pm

Morinaga Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku came in through the window sneaking in and saw someone waiting at the door,"Come in." Arekku said as he sat down.

Areku's Theme:
Monster
"Keep on smiling."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:43 pm

Daron, walks towards the door. And knocks on it... Waiting for an answer before entering
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:44 pm

User Image

-Yun enters the room and confronts the ninja who talked to him.-

I've come on orders of the Mizukage. I need a progress report on the mist nin medic, Luna.

Cain the Blade

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:47 pm

Daron grins thanks to his ranmaru eyes he had saw everything. He opens the door and steps inside. "What a wonderful entrance." Daron says a smile on his face, he lowers his head respectfully.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:49 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku looked at him with a c**k eye,"Wow ain't that just swell, coming in like that all headstrong." Arekku thought to himself as he suddenly disappeared and holding two swords close to his neck,"She's learning but Medical isn't thought so easily, that is all so now head back and stop bothering this is a busy place you know." Arekku said as he re appeared on his seat and was sorting papers.

Looking at Daron,"Oh hey there Daron, whats up?" Arekku asked going back to normal.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:55 pm

-Despite the ninja's rudeness, Yun bowed and formed a handsign. Using his lightning transformation jutsu, he turns into a lightning bolt and exits through the electrical outlet-
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:58 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku looked at him with a c**k eye,"Wow ain't that just swell, coming in like that all headstrong." Arekku thought to himself as he suddenly disappeared and holding two swords close to his neck,"She's learning but Medical isn't thought so easily, that is all so now head back and stop bothering this is a busy place you know." Arekku said as he re appeared on his seat and was sorting papers.

Looking at Daron,"Oh hey there Daron, whats up?" Arekku asked going back to normal.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

"Well. I've been out of the village for awhile." Daron grinned, "As you well know. And I never got to congratulate you. In becoming the kusakage."

FullbusterOrleans

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:04 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Yeah that's true last I saw you I was trying to murder ya!" Arekku said jokingly with a devious smile,"But thanks I couldn't believe it myself either I mean I'm barely nine and I have to take care of Kusa crazy right!" Arekku exclaimed happily as he then went back to his papers.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:47 am

Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Yeah that's true last I saw you I was trying to murder ya!" Arekku said jokingly with a devious smile,"But thanks I couldn't believe it myself either I mean I'm barely nine and I have to take care of Kusa crazy right!" Arekku exclaimed happily as he then went back to his papers.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Daron grins, "Well what's even crazier is that I'm 6 years older... and I still have no chance against you! But that just goes to show how great you are." Daron turns to look out the window... He went from a happy face to a more serious face he was looking for something... That was obvious almost as if he was expecting something to happen.

FullbusterOrleans

The Demon of Altruism

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:16 pm

User Image
Summoner

Akio walked into the Kage's office building. He looked around not really sure were he was meant to go.

Of Grass!
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:36 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku was nodding at Daron and looked at him curiously as he had a stern look,"Well that's life for ya full of mysteries." Arekku said grinning as Akio came into the office,"Daron welcome the newest shinobi to Grass, Akio this is Daron and I hope you two could work together as a two man team, and the other two in the academy be another team." Arekku said grinning as he just sat back.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

The Demon of Altruism

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:43 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku was nodding at Daron and looked at him curiously as he had a stern look,"Well that's life for ya full of mysteries." Arekku said grinning as Akio came into the office,"Daron welcome the newest shinobi to Grass, Akio this is Daron and I hope you two could work together as a two man team, and the other two in the academy be another team." Arekku said grinning as he just sat back.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

User Image
Summoner

Akio nodded, "that sounds good to me. A cell would be...good." he said with a grin, bowing to his Sensei. Akio wanted to get started, until he learned more about the ways of ninja, he was not sure how to fight.

((this needs fixed....))

Of Grass!
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:24 pm

The Demon of Altruism
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

User Image
Summoner

Akio nodded, "that sounds good to me. A cell would be...good." he said with a grin, bowing to his Sensei. Akio wanted to get started, until he learned more about the ways of ninja, he was not sure how to fight.

((this needs fixed....))

Of Grass!
User Image
"Yes... Senpai." Daron turns to leave he waves his hand as he walks out the door to show that the new grass shinobi should follow. (come to the hot springs...)

FullbusterOrleans

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games