Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:02 am
User Image

"It does not matter." Zephyr said as he twitched trying to move his arm. He quickly gave up and let out a sigh.

"Actually I might have one but I cant make seals." He said with a grin.

He licked his lips and then closed his eyes. "Zeramaru taught me how to slow things down."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:07 am
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir's eyes narrowed a bit. "The Slow Down technique, huh? I've seen it before." he remembered his fight with Hanzo. Then he made a shadow clone, who removed his eyepatch to reveal a three-tomoe sharingan, and put another Rewire technique on Zephyr so the real Fenrir could release him. "Your life is worthless, but it isn't mine to take." he glanced at Tera. "It's hers." With that, Fenrir disappeared in a gust of wind, leaving Zephyr powerless to stop whatever punishment Tera felt was necessary.
exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:22 am
User Image

"Zeramaru taught me that but he only slows it down for five seconds. I'm about to take it to the point where time stops." Zephyr thought to himself. Zephyr never really liked what was taught to him by Zeramaru so he always tried to alter things and he found the perfect way but he first needed to copy one last genjutsu from Zeramaru.

Zephyr also gained an idea from Fenrir. "Get mangekyo cause I have a spare." Zephyr said, it was almost cryptic in the manner in how he said it did he mean he was has mangekyo and was willing to switch eyes for eternal or does he mean that he does have a literal spare eyeball?

((The sickest thing Tera can do is use me as the thing to revive Zeramaru with.))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:47 am
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir's clone glared at Zephyr for a moment. "The mangekyou sharingan requires that you kill your best friend, doesn't it? Why should I want such an evil thing?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:41 pm
(The gauntlet Liquidizes anything I put in it, and also your character kept stating Genjutsu.)

User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

”I wish to peer into that mind of yours…”

Tetsuo Gritted his teeth as he watched what was going on.

”Let’s see what I can pick apart”

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:10 pm
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"Not exactly." Tera said when Fenrir mentioned killing. She was with Zeramaru when Zeramaru said a few things.

"The sharingan's mangekyo can be unlocked in other ways." she said then she walked towards Zephyr and with a quick set of handseals she created a chakra scalpel in her human right hand. Her left hand pulled out a mechanical eyepiece and one of many extra human eyes she had.

She drove her hand into the paralyzed Zephyr's eye socket and gouged out an eye and replaced it with a normal human eye at the same time she placed the mechanical eye piece into the eye. "Just so you know without one eye you cant do it." Tera said knowing about what Zephyr wanted. "You can keep that mechanical eye just to see but your wounds wont heal back in a while so your blind in one eye for now."

((He never said genjutsu... though he put in the post the word genjutsu his RPC never said it.))

ACsweetpea

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:17 pm
(Really, huh I could of sworn It was in the quotes... Hmm maybe I'm just going insane)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:18 pm

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

Lucia excited the state in which she was a bolt of lightning and picked up Zephyr's katana and stabbed it into the ground next to Zephyr.

"we should leave him be." she said as she sparked some more electricity.

Alessdmence

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir rejoined Tera and the others and glanced over at what had become of Zephyr. "So...she's become that merciless."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:42 pm
User Image

Zephyr let out a bloodcurdling scream of pain as his left eye, he knew without the left eye he cant preform Tsukyomi anymore or the desired technique to stop time.

He felt that he could move again and he staggered to his feet. He held the left side of his face and then he pulled out a little ball out of his right pocket and ate it. The painkiller he just took softened the pain but it was still almost unbearable.

"Well I'll teach the boy what I can." he said as he leaned on his katana. "Fenrir why are you here? You are Kumo's jounin when we last met-desu." Zephyr said as he removed his hand from his face and then he started to fix his hair.

AB_normal_U

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

"A lot's changed since then. I'm a rogue now. All the same, I never spent much time in the village after I became a Sannin anyways." Fenrir replied to him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:04 pm
User Image

Zephyr was struck for a time and then he sighed. "A lot?" He said to himself then he had slowly gained sight in his partially mechanical eye.

"Argh!" he exclaimed holding his face again then he composed himself. "What will you do now?"

"Hmm something is definitely off here. Fenrir wont go rouge without a reason he is a loyal person." Zephyr started thinking. I might be able to find some leverage here. He must hate something more than his hatred for Zeramaru time to pick that lock."

"Ever heard of the phrase my enemy's enemy is a friend-desu?" he said with a smirk.

AB_normal_U

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:49 am
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo just watched what had occurred quite frankly he did not care about the fight.

He walked towards Zephyr holding onto Dark Slayer ready to slice in half if necessary.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:19 am
User ImageUser Image

"What will I do now?" Fenrir repeated the question. "I don't know. I'll survive and get stronger. I haven't reached my full potential yet." He then crossed his arms over his chest and nodded. "I've heard of the saying. What of it?"  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:16 am
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir waited for Zephyr to reply and then turned away. "I should be back soon. Keep an eye on him til then." he mentioned to Tera before taking off.
edit
exit

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games