Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:20 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
"Self Destruction is Fun"
User Image
User Image

"Fenrir your to cocky and making accusation for no reason. I fought Akatsuki defending my village and a comrade, as well I know most of the people that were in Akatsuki I just don't care about them there is none from my village there, I'll only handle them if they attack my village again and I recommend you do the same." Arekku said as he walked closer to Fenrir,"And don't accuse Kusa of anything unless your more then prepare to die, though no worries do whatever you want I won't go and kill your comrades in Cloud after I'm done with you." Arekku said looking right into his eye. Arekku was now calmed down as he saw Fenrir trying to provoke him,"I'm gonna ask never compare Nai to a pony and leave Kusa your overstaying your welcome here."

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Keep Smiling, even if you're WEAK!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:31 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir grinned and glanced away. "Heh, but they are attacking your village. Rather, they're attacking Rahenno right now. Are you so blind that you did not notice, or do you not care about him either?" Fenrir glared at Nai.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:37 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

"I have faith in him as the ex Raikage and my sensei husband, those two are pretty weak, though if it's really necessary I would go help him out." Arekku said with a plain look on his face,"Though why are you looking for people that might of been affiliated instead of going after people that are actually are part of them at the moment like those two?" Arekku asked,"Though I guess either you don't like Rahenno or you think he can handle it since your here growling at me."

User Image
Areku's Theme:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Akatsuki....doesn't exist anymore." Fenrir growled. "I interrogated their leader and together we destroyed their hideout. They are officially disbanded. However, traces still remain. Members left unpunished." Fenrir's eyes homed in on Nai. "One day we all have to answer to our crimes. Even if you've found some village to take you back in, is it really alright to join Akatsuki and then just get away with a slap on the wrist?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:05 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

Arekku started to laugh at Fenrir he couldn't hold it back anymore,"Your nothing, but someone searching for false justice in some pretty words haha." Arekku said laughing,"Well I'm still gonna say it I will rip you through shreds if you try to touch her Fenrir. You don't know anything and you really will never will." Arekku said as he was getting tired of talking with him now,"So I'm not gonna try to convince you anymore really so choose to take a step forward or back off already." Arekku said.

User Image
Areku's Theme:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Hmph, you're pathetic." Fenrir growled as he stepped forward towards Nai, his eyes still locked on her. "Searching for false justice is still better than giving up on it completely."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:03 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"Your a perceptive one Fenrir." Nai laughs... putting her hand on Arreku's shoulder. "Your idea of justice is that which is false Fenrir. Yes, I used to be in Akatsuki this is the truth...no use in lying about what actually happened." Shoko's eyes a fury. Fenrir is not the type of man to be able to understand what she went through. "I have no reason to explain to you why I joined Akatsuki...you wouldn't understand anyways." Pausing momentarily Shoko regains herself. "If you talked to the leader you must be talking about Alicia. (dont remember if her rpc had a different name.) Well she didn't let me out of Akatsuki so easily. Definitely not a slap on the wrist. I quit that organization a long time ago and for doing so I payed major damage to not only my body but my mind. I was exiled to far away lands and only returned here on accident. So if you would please stop digging up the past that would be greatly appreciated."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Unfortunately, I don't care much for appreciation." Fenrir growled. "So indulge me. Why did you join such an organization and betray your village? Why did you leave Akatsuki. And what are the details of your punishment?" He stared at Shoko, as if studying her reactions. "Something just doesn't add up."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:42 pm
Shoko pauses wondering whether or not she should tell Fenrir of her past. "I don't know what business my past is of yours, but fine." Taking a deep breath so she can truly tell the story as need be Shoko speaks wisely and sincerely out of respect for all the people in her past. "It all started when I visited my parents in the Grass country. I was barely a gennin when this happened. As I wanted to tell my parents of my success of becoming a ninja. I found the house and farm in an awkward and strange way...inside I found my father murdering my mother. He was possessed by the 7tailed demon chakra...i was forced to kill my own father to defend myself. After this horrific event I vowed to rid the world of the demons which only cause more suffering for anybody that comes in contact with them. Fate had it that I met up with Alicia and became her apprentice and part of the Akatsuki. They were the only people (or so i thought) that would take me in after the event with my parents." Shoko shakes her head and continues. "Over time in the akatsuki organization I found that their true goals were not congruent to mine. I found that in Joining Akatsuki that I had betrayed my village and that what I was doing was wrong. All along I thought it had nothing to do with the village just my own selfish goals. I learned over time that I by myself could never rid the world of demons so i quit."

Shoko takes some time for all this to set in to Fenrirs' psyche, she will tell him just what Alicia did to her when she quit if he inquires further.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir's eyes sharpened a bit, and his ears occasionally twitched. "Go on."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:05 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageShoko goes silent then scratches her head. "Well of course quitting wasn't going to be easy. I became good friends with Alicia and respected her maybe more than anybody, she was like a second mother to me. I couldn't just leave and not tell her. Upon doing so, she attacked me and punished me thoroughly. Slicing my body to pieces only to heal me in the most painful way just so she could repeat the process of punishment time and time again. I didn't fight back once for I knew I deserved all the punishment that she would dish out. When she finally left me be, I was too ashamed to show my face anywhere in these lands again, So I took a ship to the land of demons where there existed a bigger ship capable of traveling great distances upon the sea. I soon traveled to a land that was greatly contrasting to this ninja world of ours. Still much turmoil and unrest."

Shoko disguised as Nai looks to Fenrir with a serious look, no tears in her eyes she has long come to realize and welcome her past. However jaded and tough it may have been Shoko is still standing today as a living testament that even though life can be unbearable one can still manage to live happily from time to time.

((sorry it takes me so long to respond. I lost all my rp'ing speed during my break away from gaia.))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

((It's alright. Sorry for getting off too, I had to drive somewhere.))

Fenrir too fell silent for a moment. Finally he asked, "What is the Land of Demons? I know another who spoke about being there for a long time. How could I get there?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:41 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

Arekku had back down for a while to let Shoko handle it though he was getting tired of this,"Like I said you overstayed your welcome here, now head out and enough of the questions." Arekku said calmly with blank eyes at the moment.

User Image
Areku's Theme:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I only have one left." Fenrir muttered. "Try to be patient until its answered."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:58 pm
"Don't worry about it Kusakage-sama." Nai puts her hand on Arreku's chest looking him in the eyes through her mask. She turns her head then to Fenrir. "I really couldn't tell you how I got there because I don't remember. I know I passed by the mist, but after that I had lost my row during a storm and couldn't control the boat." Shoko hangs her head low...."Do you have any other questions? or would you like to punish me further?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games