Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:05 pm
When he went to put Ari down he'd realize she was no longer on his back.

Ariana looked to Arekku and growled slightly under her breath
"I only told her to get you for her sake."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:14 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Not far behind Arekku did Aki show up. She saw the dead shop keep and an angry look came across her. He made the best shrimp dishes she'd ever come across. Aki came to stand beside Arekku. She quirked her brow at Ariana and folded her hands.

(( Blegh ))
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:38 pm
Bankotsu just laughed, "Oh you can still can get food out of him." He said walking over to the shop keep then picking him up by the head biting a piece of his ear off. "Crunchy." Then slipping his cloak back on, the dirt crawled back into the cloak. Awaiting more attacks.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:44 pm
"Isn't that cute, he's trying to get attention. Guess your 'Goddess' ignores you a lot"
Ariana said crouching and picking up a bug on her pointer finger.

Bodhisattva Empress

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:47 pm
Bankotsu just laughed, "Or i've had to eat this kind of meat for a month on end, cause plants didn't suffice while I travelled from place to place." Bankotsu not making a move just stared at Ariana.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"I don't believe in those Goddesses there just demon whores disguising themselves not to different of everything else in this world." Arekku said nodding his head as he looked at the guy, he was waiting for them to attack or what? Arekku was trying to get as much info on him as he stood there looking please about himself,"Well I don't eat people, but mind being the replacement?" Arekku asked.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:51 pm
"well lets see he has a whore in him and calls me a prostitute. What are you a hypocrite?"
Ariana asked looking at the bug on her finger.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:55 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

Aki twisted her pinky in her ear. "It's not nice to call a lady a prostitute." She sighed and looked over at the Kage. Aki wouldn't jump to action untill they were attacked or Arekku gave an order.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:02 pm
[[That was the word for Whore. haa]]

Bankotsu looked at them, first at the man, "You mean those artifical beings that came out of no where?" He shook his head, "My goddess is eternal, never was should she be mistaken for that joke of a goddess." Bankotsu shook his head yet again, looking at Ariana, "Hypocrite? No. Your a whore, I have an all powerful being, who put not even a tenth of a power inside of me. She offers herself to no one but my family line." Bankotsu shook his head, im going to be here for awhile. Bankotsu then blinked, then a lump of earth burst out of the ground, and formed into the chair. Bankotsu sat down, his arm holding his head up.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku ran up to him as he started taking a seat it was pretty fast as Arekku sent a kick right to his arm, using a lot of force as the kick slice the wind and was about to get him,"[b[Oh well she be a whore soon enough haha." Arekku said laughing.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:16 pm
Just as fast as Arekku could run, a 7 foot pillar of earth, with a 1 foot diameter sprouted out of the earth where Arekku was about to kick him. Bankotsu smiled, "Whats your problem? I don't even know you." Bankotsu said the pillar turning soft.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:25 pm
As Arekku ran his speed increased remarkably and before the boy knew it he was right in front of him before the pillar rose since his timing was set for how Arekku was moving. (next post is arekkus)  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:34 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku midway sudden surge of speed surprise he wonder what happen, but he let it past as his foot just zoom past his pillar at greater speed than before from the side to deliver a bone crushing kick that boy couldn't imagine as it was crush both his muscle and transfer to send him flying.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:58 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

As Arekku surged forward to attack Aki felt in the ground for the metal pipes. She used her metal manipulation and pulled them up. The pipes burst out just below the target's feet as Arekku swung to attack. They aimed to wrap around his feet and restrain him. Their grip would be that of a vice threatening to shatter his ankles.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:30 pm
Sadaharu ran up to the shop, noticing a small fighting had broken out. "Why did you bring me here? The kage isn't..." Shiro said before realizing that he was here and attacking someone. "Well this isn't good. Alright get the kid out of harms way. I will stop that kick." He said while hopping off. In a flash, Sadaharu had snatched the boy being attacked in his mouth, and ran him to a nearby location before letting him go and dropping him. At the same time, a large flurry of grass had blown around them, as Shiro appeared and took the boys place, arm stretched out, palm facing outward, letting the metal pipes hold him down. As soon as he appeared, a small red shield appeared on his hand before being struck by the kick, and summarily disintegrating. "So sorry for stopping this, but something important came up that I need to speak to the kage about. Besides why would you bother to attack this poor boy anway?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games