Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:37 pm
(Eh, nothing much really... Apollo's hand got worse so Eris tried to help him by using her snake, Mom, then sent Daichi for help. Daichi came back and got Ella, then returned to Apollo only to see Apollo blacked out.. blah blah They decide to sing a song, Ella uses her powers in a song she sang to heal him as Eris played music. And now Apollo is better..until he punched the wall.

See? Not that much xD)

Ella chuckled," Not my type I suppose, although he would be fun to mess with. " She joked, picturing a few pranks here and there then glanced at Apollo to see him punch the wall. She flicked his nose," Idiot.." She said simply, implying she's not healing that one.

Bella looked over to see Stella had left, being sent home by Ella before, then tossed another clump of cake out of her hair. "Crap... I need a bath.." She muttered, then stood up dusting off some cake off her shirt. Then glanced over to Poseidon, Your house closer? This is one of my favorite shirts...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:06 pm
Apollo hissed at ella "Dont flick me cause i flick back" Apollo flicked ella in the shoulder "Ha!! take that he turned around and ran right into a wall "OW s**t when did this wall get here?.." ((Man i'm addicted to a song....i could type the lyrics but its long...and..a love song i guess...))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:58 pm
Ella chuckled," Oh so wise god.. I'll leave you be before your wiseness rums off on me." She joked then leaned against one of the walls. She sighed, recalling Luke and the others. Whoops... oh well. She thought, chuckling again about how she left Luke alone back there.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:04 pm
Poseidon whipped away some of the pudding on his face, he turned to Bella and nodded Yeah it's about a block away he said to her.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:14 pm
Bella nodded then grabbed her backpack, putting it on then headed for the door. Let's go then.. if I stay here any longer it'll just get worse. She thought then stopped in mid-walk. Owwwww..cake in my eye She thought, trying to get it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:19 pm
Poseidon nodded and grabbed his binder, he begin to walk with here but stopped then she did. He hovered his hands over Bella's head, "You ok? You want some help?" he asked.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:26 pm
Bella started to blink a lot," Nope..I think..I got it.." She said, shortly after wiping her eyes then blinked once more. Her eye a bit red from the cake," I think.. I got it.." She said, blinking again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:30 pm
"Well...um" Poseidon picked up a unopened bottle of water, "Here, let me try this" he said opening it. Poseidon taked the water the used it to whipe over Bella's eye, takeing the rest of the cake with it. "Better?" he asked making the water go back on the bottle.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:32 pm
Bella blinked then nodded," Much better..thanks, I owe you one." She joked then went back to walking. " Hopefully, Ella will be too busy with that Eris chick to where she doesn't keep track of me." She thought out loud as she put her hands in her pockets.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:40 pm
Poseidon laughed, "Lets hope" he said smilling. Poseidon opened the doors to the parking lot, there were more kids in the parking lot then he had thought. Poseidon held the door open for Bella, "Wow, there's more people then I thought" he said looking around.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:46 pm
" Well thanks to Apollo, it is to be expected.." She replied wit a sigh. " Thanks." She said, about him holding the door, then glanced around. "Alright..well I guess we'll take your car, since I can't drive." She said, folding her arms calmly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:54 pm
Poseidon nodded and closed the school door, "Alright, right near the oak tree" he said pointing to his car. Poseidon started to walk towards his car, "You got cake all over you" he said laughing.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:59 pm
Bella laughed with him," Well, look who's talking chocolate man." She joked, his face almost looking like a mask of pudding. "It would have been worse if I didn't save ya." She said proudly, puffing up her chest as she stroke a 'strong' pose.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:10 pm
"Choclate?" he asked forgetting about the pudding all in his hair and on his face. "Oh, yeah. Kind of sucks that I only have one shower" he said, when Poseidon had his house built he only placed one full bathroom in it. "You want it first, or we could ultimate fight for it" he said smilling.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:12 pm
Bella thought about it..." DIBBS!" She called out before him, then smirked. " There, I got first.." She joked with a giggle, always doing that when she or someone fought over something.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games