Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:13 pm
((GTG... Might not be on later. Idk... I might though))  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:22 pm
(( Night night. ))

Aki took the the food and cup from the trey silently. She took the lid off the box and dug in to the dish. She was thankful that he'd gotten her food and paid for it, but Aki couldn't help but be upset that he didn't except her money. She felt like she was stealing from him. So the young girl ate the food and drank her drink without a word.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:25 pm
Vrail sat there silently too. He didn't want to say anything, because he felt the tension. So the whole time she ate he was wondering why?

((OK GTG))  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:29 pm
"Yeah, if you wanna watch that would be great!" exclaimed Zane as he removed the weights from his arms and legs. He handed them to Luo and stretched his muscles. "Okay time to go!"  

BluewolfofMibu

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:58 pm
User Image
Areku was fidgeting,"Zeramu! I want to go to the next round already!" Areku yelled out off frustration.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:08 pm
Zeramaru looked at Areku then said "fine... aki and Areku go."  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:38 pm
Ronnel floated quietly into the Exam Hall, following Jono's chakra trail. It was faint, and for some reason, distorted. Casting his senses around, he ould find no trail leading away, so he figured that Jono had shunshin'd away, or masked his chakra. Seeing signs that the two Suna gennin were still in the competition, Ronnel decided that Jono would in all likelihood return, so he decided to set up a small dome of sand and wait for his friend's arrival.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:04 am
User Image

Zeramaru took out a cigarette and lit it.
He leaned back on the wall as he smoked his hair was messy and he mumbled "Only 10 gennin will pass... I've already passed 5" he sighed then looked at Tera.
"I dont know what to do now" he mumbled as his head was only focused on what she said.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:58 am
Aki looked up at Zeramaru and nodded, though he didn't see. He was already off caring about something. She set the finished food box down and drained the rest of her drink. Aki turned to Vrail and gave him a pat on the shoulder, "I'll be back soon." She was determined to win this fight. She stood up and vanished out the door after giving Vrail a small smile.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:39 am
As Zane left, Luo formed hand seals and muttered, "Mizu bunshin no jutsu." As the clone appeared, Luo said, "Go watch Zane's match and cheer him on." The clone nodded and left. Luo then went up to Zeramaru and bowed quickly before speaking. "Hello sir. I overheard you say you passed five genin already. I was wondering if I was one of them." Luo looked directly into Zeramaru's eyes in anticipation of his answer.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:13 am
User Image
Areku looked down as he walked to the match,"Damn I got to be careful not too kill her, Masumi-sensei would probably kill me if I do." Areku muttered as he left to the boats.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tera listened carefully as Luo asked Zeramaru.
"How could he have passed 5 people only 3 people finished their matches?" She thought as she pretended to just fix her equipment.  

ACsweetpea

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:53 am
User Image

Zeramaru sighed and said "I am afraid that is confidential till I've seen all the results"
Zeramaru continued to smoke as he looked at the gennin  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:15 am
Luo nodded a bit disappointed. "I understand sir. Thank you anyway." Luo bowed quickly, and ran back to his seat. He found Zeramaru's new kinder side a bit more unnerving than his stern side.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:42 pm
Vrail sighed, wishing Aki the best of luck. He stood up and watched her leave, longing to know what he had done wrong to have such an akward meal. He walked over to Zeramaru and gave a little laugh "You smoke?" he asked as if it was a joke, but it was only to start a conversation. Vrail really just wanted to ask Zermaru something.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games