Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:10 pm
"What the hell?!" Demi exclaimed, quickly hitting the rifle away from her cockpit with the beam sword. "It's good our enemy escaped and it's good you just tried to kill me twice now?!" She kept barking, pointing her blade right at him as she glared. "What is wrong with you?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:16 pm
Rosh didn't answer for a moment. He then grinned as he drew his beam sword and cut through the Tallgeese's right arm, getting rid of its sword and cannon.
"Oh, I've just found a better place to work, that's all..."

"...This one has speed...But this may sacrifice strength and durability for that..." Geno said as he dodged the strike.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:24 pm
"cowards..." he muttered. He then saw Rosh's gundam beating Demi. "hmm it's been a while," he pulled out his rifle, "but my aim is still excellent. Are you familiar with surgical shooting?" Dojime took aim, shooting rapidly. He shot once in each arm, twice in the back, and once at the head. the series of shots took la little over a second. Dojime put his rifle away and drew his sword again and moved towards Rosh, keeping his guard up as he moved, easily moving around his current enemy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:28 pm
The Asshimar took the blows and didn't respond right away.

When Dojime began to try and aid Demi, the Destiny Gundam's leg was grabbed by the Asshimar before it was thrashed into an asteroid nearby.
"You are fighting me right now, boy...."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:29 pm
"What the Hell?! You traitorous b*****d!!" Demi shouted, looking down at her fallen arm before back up at Rosh. She was doomed. No. That didn't do it. She was ********. She was absolutely ********. She was beaten up and getting even more beat up by the second. "You stay the Hell away from me you b*****d!!" She yelled, moving back as she lashed her whip out at the Bawoo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:36 pm
"Do you know how old I am?" Dojime pulled the legs towards him, pulling Asshimer into the bladed wings. He used the same surgical shooting on Rosh's gundam, once in each arm, twice in the chest, and once in the head. His shots were precise and fast. He then pointed the rifle at the Asshimer's head and fired rapidly.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:42 pm
The blade sliced through the battered whip effortlessly. Dojime's shots hit, but did not work as well as possibly hoped...
"I'll admit. I'm going to enjoy doing this!" Rosh said with an amused tone as he raised the blade to strike.

Something latched onto the Bawoo's hand and ripped the blade right out of its hand.

"..?"

A blood-red gundam sped across the field, circling the Tallgeese and Bawoo at an insane speed.

"What the hell!?"

The Gundam suddenly stopped right in front of Rosh.
The entire suit looked like a weapon. On the back of the main wing, the word Epyon.

"I really don't care. You're acting like a rookie on this battlefield!" Geno responded, ignoring the damage and continued to wail on the Destiny Gundam.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:46 pm
((Whoa... ******** badass suit Zahzi...))

Demi just stared down at what was left of her whip. She didn't bother looking up to see what Rosh was doing. she just closed her eyes tightly, not wanting to see her own death...
...Which took to long. She opened her eyes, seeing the blood-red blob of a suit speed around her and Rosh like a predator. She wanted to shout at the and figure out who the Hell they were.. but they did just save her life so she did her best to hold back the temper. "Who the heck are you?!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:53 pm
The Epyon didn't respond. It just stared at the Bawoo.

"Well, if you want to fight, I'm happy to oblige to help end your life!"
Rosh barked, pulling out his rifle.

The Epyon did respond to that. It charged forward and held out its left arm. A double-sided whip extended and wrapped around the Bawoo before suddenly appearing behind it.

The Bawoo was ripped to pieces...
A scream was heard on an open channel.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:53 pm
"really..." He said irritatedly. He blade lit up as he repetitively cut threw the asshimar in a flurry of precise strikes. He started with the camera, then the shoulder in an X from left to right, then the c**k pit in an arch from bottom to top then back down.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:00 pm
Demi just stared at the back of the Epyon, waiting for a response. Her eyes widen, hearing what Rosh had to say. She doubted he could really do it.. but.. still..
Her thoughts suddenly stopped hearing his blood curdling scream echo throughout the open channel. It was brutal, but it was a well deserved death on many levels. She told herself, going back to stare at the Epyon in a cross between fear and respect. The only way it could have better is if she had killed him. "...Who are you..?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:06 pm
The damage was finally noticed as the camera was being destoryed. Geno suddenly grabbed onto the Destiny's head and began to crush it.
"...I'll make sure you break apart here!"

The Epyon looked over at the destroyed Tallgeese silently again.
"You need more practice." it finally said before disappearing.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:10 pm
"Hey, hey, hey! Wait up!" Demi called out, but the Epyon had already disappeared. She gritted her teeth in frustration, sighing as she turned around to look at the rest of the situation. Everyone was still battling and she was left beaten to Hell and useless. And god, who knew how long it would take to fix the repairs on her suit..? Maybe though with the extra time she could study on the suit and maybe find who's operating it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:11 pm
Dojime Brought his foot up and kicked the Asshimar away from him. They both separated. Dojime began shooting repeatedly at the Asshimar's cockpit, Flying away from it as he did.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:25 pm
The cockpit of the Asshimar wasn't even being scratched by the attacks. It was designed to withstand these kinds of attacks.
"Try something better!" Geno barked, completely crushing the gundam's head.

The Epyon suddenly reappeared right behind Olskey.
"...Do be a better fighter than the last one..."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games