Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:10 am
Jean was quite now. She had nothing more to say as she nodded at Levi. She focused on all the coven members as it took a great deal of concentration. In an instant flower pettals surrounded the group as they were transported to Goldor's home. She looked at the rest of the group as she walked around towards the back, to do some thinking to herself.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:27 am
(Yeah, but he didn't tell Levi that his house was a Manor.)  

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Nina of the Mist

Distinct Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:35 am
(( Seeing as I've not been active for roughly a month, It would probable be a good idea just to drop my character from the RP, sorry for the inconvenience. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:47 pm
((Ack! Sorry Lehi. crying I'll edit that. I blame the slight mistake on the fact I had a headache at the time, and didn't pay attention to every single tiny word in the post.))

((And Nina....alright. If you want to drop out that's your choice. I'll go cross out your profile. There is a massive recap on the first page though...if you ever change your mind. 3nodding ))  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:12 pm
((Anyways...on to posting....))

Levi sighed once everyone was gone. The house felt so...empty now. Especially without the pressence of his favorite witch. He caught one of the petals in his hand before it had a chance to fall to the ground, before he walked over to his settee, and lied down. He staired up at the ceiling for a moment, thinking about the Marshel Law, and the difficulties the blessed would now have to face becasue of it. He hoped there safe house was really as safe as they made it sound.
It seemed however that Jean's calming pheremone was still working on Levi somewhat, as in minutes he had managed to slip into some sort of light sleep.

Matheus realeased a breath she hadn't relized she was holding finding herself back in Goldor's manner. Teleporting was not something she did often, so needless to say she never really got used to the feeling of being in one place then suddenly another.
She went and took a seat. "What are we going to do now? There isn't very much we can do to stop the Conflicted if half of us have to stay in hiding." she said, feeling rather put off. Really she was more affected by being named a possible witch for the second time in her life, somthing that Goldor, Jean, and Telaria would all know rather well.
Speaking of Jean..."By the way...Jean? How long does this potion last?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:24 pm
Ayatane paused, he though he heard voices coming from inside Goldors manor. Ayatane let himself in, just incase they were theives that happened to stumble onto the manor and used the back, not know there were people outside. With hand on his blades he pushed his way in quickly but quickly. When he saw that the group was back he breathed a sigh of relief, not only was the group back but now he didn't have to make a mess in Goldors house protecting his stuff. He poked his head out and let Jarlin know that everyone was back and rejoined the group, taking his place beside the woman he loved who was descised as a woman that he never met but was really the woman that he was fond of. He took Telarias hand subtley in his and looked to everyone. He had a feeling judging by their faces but he'd ask anyway.
So, how did everything go?

Raziel sturred to a pounding on his door, he pushed himself up and whiped the sleep from his eyes. He looked out and noted that it was almost time for his nighttime raid and test run. Raziel went to his dresser and pulled out some new clothes. A single shoulder strapped black ball-gown and a new cloak. After he was changed he walked down to the rest of the group that had gathered. His four usual bodyguards and three of his new concoctions that were ready to go and obviously impatient. He gave a nod and the group started to shuffle around to get last minute preperations completed before they had to go.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:17 pm
Jean looked at Matheus and sighed. "It only last an hour, but drink more of the potion, it will last longer, but never drink the whole vial or the appearance will be permanent...or it would last a very long time" she stated, not ever seeing the full side effects of the potion.

Jarlin looked at Ayatane and ran into the house, following him and smiled. He didnt know what was going on and looked at the "strangers" in the house. He didnt fret for the fact their spiritual auras were the same, so he decided not to ask any questions for now.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:03 pm
"Oh...alright." Matheus murmered softly. It probably wouldn't last very much longer then. It was close to an hour wasn't it? But how close? Matheus nibbled on her bottem lip, she forgot to look at the clock to see what time she took the potion in the first place.
But her attention was soon snapped back to the real problem at hand once Ayatane came in the house. She exhaled, and leaned back against the couch. "The meeting was cut short. It seems the conflicted wanted to show just how much control they have over this town." she murmered. "Salem's under marshel law. And some new possible witches were named. Myself, Eisti, Jarlin, and one of the conflicted's own Aelor were all added to the list along with Brim."

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:35 pm
Jarlin listened as he heard his name. "Oh no...they're going to kill me!!! I'm not even a witch" he began to cry as he began to run around franticly. "They cant do that?....Can they?" he asked, more frantic than before.

Jean looked at Matheus and sighed. "I wonder where she is...it isnt safe to wonder around, even if she is a nature user...she cant last forever" she stated. She looked out the window. Aelor was a member of the Conflicted, but she was a fellow witch.

Tabitha looked at Abigail and began to think. What made Tabitha so special that Abigail wouldn't betray her? She continued to walk. She would be alone with her thoughts later, she still needed to get a feel for the other two people she worked with, then she would have her happiness.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:11 am
Telaria found herself back at Goldor's manor. Even though she put on a brave front, she was just as frightened as the rest of them. It seemed the Conflicted had more power and control over this village than she realized. Was Abigail really so spiteful that she would target a young child and a young girl barely an adult? And what about Aelor. What had she done to make her sister so angry that she would want revenge? Telaria looked up at Ayatane and struggled to smile, but couldn't. Already her hair was showing signs of returning to its crimson shine.

Eisti gazed at the others as they spoke remaining silent. How could this happen? Was this really all real or was it a dream? Eisti hoped for the latter. Even though deep down inside she knew that it wasn't her fault, she felt that a lot of the reasons that this was happening was in fact her fault. She let out a soft sigh and placed a hand on Jarlin's shoulder gently. "No one is coming to get you," she promised trying to calm him down.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:48 am

Brim listened to every-thing going on. When he heard that the potion would only last an hour Brim practically jumped over to Matheus, and whispered into her ear so that Eisti and the others in the group that did not know wouldn't hear what he said.. "I suggest changing back into your male clothes.. If the potion wears off while you are wearing this Eisti will see who you really are." Brim suggested with a small nod before backing off as to not make her feel uncomfortable. "I personally cannot wait for this potion to wear off. I'm tired of looking like this." He said aloud with a small Sigh.

~*~

Goldor him-self was a little put off by being teleported by Jean, but didn't put any-thing past it. "I'm going to go patrol. If I don't find any-thing I'll be back shortly, and I'm going to rest. I trust you all can stay out of trouble long enough for me to actually get some sleep around here." He stated with a small disappointed sigh before he left his own home to go Patrol around the woods. There he hoped to find Aelor, and see how she was taking this.

(( xd I just realized it may seem like I'm having Goldor avoid Ayatane, but he doesn't know that Ayatane is looking for him.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:26 pm
Ayatane's face became uncharacteristically stoic. So... this was the misfortune that was to befall upon the group was it. This would make things tricky but not undoable. He looked over at Telaria and his smile returned, confident and sure of himself. Goldor had disappeared again before he even had a chance to grab him to ask him about the man in the photos, but that was fine. In all honesty he was more interested in spending time with Telaria then with the sour and hardly tolerable attitude of their 'host'. Ayatane took a step closer to Telaria and wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him so that his closeness might comfert her enough to relax her a little more. She looked like she had the weight of the world on her shoulders, he guessed it had something to do with her sister and her plots. He would wait for those flood gates to open and he would be there the best he could to be the support that she needed. If she wanted a little space he would respect that.
Calm down, Jarlin, nobody is going to harm or kill anyway. This really changes little in our plans, all it means is that we just have to do things a little more cautiously is all. As long as there are some of us who are not accused we can move around town and investigate things, righ. But its been a long day for everyone. Lets relax for a while and think about what we need to get done in order to make our situation better.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:49 pm
Telaria's face remained blank, yet her eyes were full of anguish. Still, she would not let her tears fall and kept them securely trapped behind her tear ducts. She found herself leaning against Ayatane resting her head against his chest. She was afraid to leave his side right now for she had a feeling that if she did, she would break down. Was this part of Abigail's revenge? Hurting those dear to Telaria. Was she hoping to make Telaria angry enough to where she would do something drastic and put everyone in danger?

Aelor sat underneath a tree in the very center of the forest. Her skirt covered knees were drawn up towards her chest. Where would she go now? When she was with the Conflicted, she at least had a place that she belonged. But now she was merely an exile. She could not set foot in the village again for they would surely be looking for her. She would be safer within this forest for because of the dangers lurking within, not many people traveled this way.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:07 pm
Ayatane brought up his free hand to gently sooth Telaria's hair as she was both masking herself from the world and trying not to break down infront of others. Telaria was starting to turn back into her old self which immensily pleased him. His hand moved from her hair to gently corress the side of her face. Ayatane hoped that, if she was feeling as he thought she was, that she would let it out when she got the chance. He couldn't imagine the feelings that she was feeling. Her own flesh and blood being so cruel. Ayatane brought his other arm down and pulled her a little closer to him. He wrapped his free arm wrapped around her to complete the embrace Ayatane lowered his head to rest on hers. He hoped that she wasn't embarassed about this show of affection around the others. But it really looked like she needed something.
Would you like to talk in private for a bit? Ayatane offered quietly and gently. he was sure that the others wouldn't mind them disappearing for a few moments while she got things off her shoulders so she didn't get crushed under the weight of things. It may be something that you may need for a few minutes.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:18 pm
Telaria did not know how long she would be able to hold the tears back for they were struggling to push past the barrier she had set in front of them. The lump had built up so large in her throat that she couldn't open her mouth to speak without it shaking uncontrollably. Her eyes were already starting to sting unbearably. She looked up at Ayatane and merely nodded before leading him away from the others and towards the library, which was in a more secluded area of the house. Once she reached it, she led him inside closing the door behind her. That was when the tears began to fall forth as she rested her head against his chest staining his chestplate. Her shoulders shook uncontrollably as hysterical sobs escaped her throat.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games