Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:34 pm
(( I just found out they have one but I'm affriad to get on cause my cousin is going to be there and he will be like. "Oh what is that site? I'm going to tell my mommy that...." And if I show him the site he will copy off of me and get a user an annoy me. So I will try to do stuff but I can't promise anything. If I can post, I will just post then Pm you all! You can start another thing while I'm gone. I don't really chare. Well have fun while I'm gone~~Galinda-chan))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:48 pm
((okay then, I hope you get to go on...I know how annoying cousins are lol...I don't mind waiting))  

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

M!schievous

450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:00 am

Proceeding into the next overly done building, she canted her head to the side and peered from one side to the other. Another rather large building. Whomever created this campus, surely did not waste his or her money on half done work.
"Eh...yes, I suppose; but we wouldn't happen to be one of those 'wrecking teenagers' now would we?"

Chuckling, she searched around for her ever elusive ID card and showed it to the DA. Within minutes, she was given the number of her temporary dorm. 257A. Close to Lix. Just a few doors down. Not bad at all.

"Heh. Just a few doors from yours,; not bad, ne?"

Lifting her head in time to see Lix scuttle through the door, she quickly followed after her; in time to be saved from re-swiping her card.

'*Soft yawn.* Oh...it seems I've missed much, while I took a cat nap...a dorm now. What fun...And we can destroy whatever we want. Entertaining. And I see...that you're still with that little girl. What a shame...really.'

Grunting lightly, she carefully placed a hand over the side of her head and decided it was best to ignore the presence within.

'I thought I taught you better...t'ch. Fine. Ignore me for now.'

"Which is what I planned to do..." Muttered Ai, towards her reflection upon the glass wall. "Now...Lix~ Shall we get some rest before a busy day? I'm sure you are just as tired as I am."

![ I'm really startin' to hate this codin'. ITWON'TRESIZEITWHENIPUTTHEDAMNABLECODE! | Hisses. | ]!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:25 pm
"Now...Lix~ Shall we get some rest before a busy day? I'm sure you are just as tired as I am."

Lixue tilted her head towards her friend. With a broad smile she drawled, "Sleeeeeeep."

She waddled down the hospital white coridors, muttering to herself.
"A right down that hallway...up the stairs--why the stairs?"
The two turned and were greeted by the answer. A long line of incomming students took up half--the rather large--hallway.

"Stairs it is!" She exclaimed, making a sharp turn to the stairs room.

They past the second floor sign.
Four freshman wrestling with the door.

The third floor sign.
One girl meditating, hovering in the air.
Climbing the flight of stairs was becoming tedious.

Fourth floor sign.
A couple making out.
Lix hoped she wouldn't make this journey every day.

Fifth floor.
Their destination at last.
The would-be-ninja stopped before the sign, proudly proclaiming their destination, to catch her breath.

"...fifth floor....waterfountain...snack machines...A left...immediate right." She chanted, not wanting to forget. Last thing she needed was to get lost.

[ooc: xD I had to add the waddling. Because in real life, I really do waddle sometimes.]

Tabisu

superb soup

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:05 am
"Yes! Its just hiding right now!" she said cheerfuly, taking the bag and slinging it over her shoulder. "Its really no problem! I over pack a lot too, but fortunately, I have a place to keep it where its not much of a trouble!" She followed her new friend, looking around as she walked. There were so many rooms! How would she remember how to find hers?!

She entered Airah's room behind her, and set the bag on the ground. "Wow! Thats pretty cool! Is it just how you wanted it?" she asked, sitting down on the soft bed. "Oh, I need to check out my room! See ya in a bit, Airah!" she called over her shoulder as she left Airah's room. She went to the room on the left of Airah's, and opened the door.

To her supprise, everything was as she had pictured! The whole room was bathed light that appeared to be shining down through a canopy of leaves, and when she looked up, no light source was visible. "Wow." she muttered to herself. She breathed deeply, and she detected the faint smell of earth and trees that she loved so much. "Wow." she muttered again, untying her pouch and setting it on the bed. She held the harp lovingly in her hands, and played a cheerful tune, like a march. As she played, everything she had packed began to slide out of the bag. The clothing hung itself in the wardrobe, the shoes walked themselves to the right of the door, and all her toiletries flew into the drawers of the vanity. Finaly unpacked, she sighed and flopped onto her bed, relishing the softness of the pillows. Before long, she found herself dozing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:58 pm
The bright rays of the sun shone through the large bay window of Minami's room. The warm light fell upon two figures sleeping soundly in the tiny bed of the dorm room. The teal-haired figure was facing the the light and her eyes fluttered open when they came in contact with it. Sitting up slowly in bed, she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Next to her, her dark-haired friend still lay sleeping soundly. Minami smiled and brushed some of the girl's long hair out of her face. She didn't want to wake Livvy, since she looked so peaceful sleeping there, but she had no choice if she wanted to get out of bed that morning. Plus, it was getting pretty late.

Minami shook her friend slightly until her eyes opened as well. "Good morning sleepy head."

Livvy muttered a 'morning' back as she also rubbed sleep from her eyes. When she could see properly, she looked at her surroundings. It took a minute to realize that she had fallen asleep in Minami's room last night. "I should go back upstairs and get changed. I don't know how long it will take so I'll just meet you outside the Dorm entrance when I'm done, okay?"

Minami nodded. "Alright, I'll see you later then. We'll get some breakfast and then do something fun today."

"Alright. Maybe we'll do something with the others after I introduce you. I just hope they haven't gotten up and eaten already." Then Livvy left to go upstairs to where her dorm was. Minami closed the door after her and went to pick something nice out of her closet to wear that day.

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

HoodedLegend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:39 pm
OOC: I won't be able to post for about 5 days either. I'm going to be super busy sweatdrop Sorry! It'll just be you and Okami, Armohny. Nice new avi, btw!

See ya in 5 days!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:13 pm
((thanks, well I havn't seen Okami in a while...Oh well, that's what I have two characters for lol. I'll probably not post for a while anyway, but when I do I think I can come up with something on my own...see ya))  

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

xSweetxAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:27 am
Im confuzzled

Tsuki went into her bed as she laid there as her cat form. her emerald eyes keep blinking, she couldn't sleep for some reason, she went to her window opening it with a slight push with her paw, she simply sat at the frame of the window, as the water poured onto her, the fram, and the carpet that was the 'shadow' of the window when the lightning struck. She simply sat there in her black cat form, only her green eyse would be visible, if looked from the outside.

Yep confuzed still

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:37 am
((hey you guys! I just got on the computer I have no time to post but I just wanted to say I'm going to be home on Mon. and I wil post then. And yes I know, it's great to see me again! and Armohny nice look!))  

- -M ii ssy Mew

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:05 pm
((thanks alot, see u then))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:56 am
Airah unpacked the contents of her bag, first tending to her wardrobe. Her stay being for an indefinate period of time, she had brougt as much clothing as she deemed sensible - clothes for every season, and staples that she had grown used to seeing, not matter what season it was. Her bandanna was one - it featured the blue insignia of her mother's family embroidered in each corner against a white background. She wore it now to the keep her long hair out of the way as she worked quickly. Not surprisingly, the walk-in-closet had ample space left, so she left her empty bags inside.
Next she turned to arranging the rest of her possessions. She arranged the bathroom to her liking and convenience. She began to hum softly, a side effect of her habit of singing in the shower. When everything was in place she moved onto the main room, and brought out the various books she'd brought with her, all her favourites. Many of them were classics, and a few were psychological thrillers that she'd picked up, needing a change from her normal reading genres. These she stacked beside her bed, within reach. Reading in bed was an old habit that had faded with the years, but was still a hobby.
A book she hadn't noticed before attracted her attention: the Sound of Waves by Yukio Mishima. She picked it up, and looked over at the door - it was closed, no one was going to interrupt her. She lay down on the bed, the soft doona giving way under her. Holding the book a decent distance away from her eyes, she wiggled to find a comfortable niche in the bed, and began to read the first chapter.

sileeka_h

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:30 am
It was a sunny day at Ria high. The sun took its time to shine in to Risa's dark room. As the Sun rays hit Risa's eyes she started to wake up. It was a great day to do something outside but Risa had other plans.

"*yawns* Great...another sunny day...I hate the sun it makes me feel so...weak.." Risa closed the curtains. "That's better. I should make an overcast. I will feel better." Next Risa walked over to her flute and put it together. She started playing her song.

5 minutes later....KNOCK KNOCK

"Yo sis. Stop playing that stupid flute! I'm trying to get ready and can't do that while you rplaying your flute! SO KEEP IT DOWN!!!" Rosa walked away.

Next Risa put down her flute and opened the curtains. When she looked outside she saw that nothing changed. "Why....why didn't...it...work?" Risa looked at the sky some more. She was worried. Why wasn't her magic working? After that she walked to her closet to find out what she would wear. "This should do!" Risa pointed at a little white dress with some flower patterns on the side. Next she snap and walked out the room.

She was just about to knock on Livvy's dorm room before she looked at what she was wearing. IT was her pjs!! She had to get out of there before some one came! SHe snaped her hoping that her broom would appear but nothing happend. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Risa screamed as she ran back to her dorm.

Risa took deep breathes. "OH no! What happend!! What is wronge with my magic?!?!?!" Then she started pase her room for a while but she reliezed she had to get going. Now Risa took the clothes she picked out before and changed into them. It took her 45 minutes to get changed! "Geez I never knew I had to put on so much things..I wonder what time it is............NOON!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH NO!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!?!?!?" Risa started running around the room intill her legs couldn't do it anymore. Next she fainted on the ground.

Meanwhile..... Daisuke was in a tree outside Risa and Rosa's dorms. HE looked into Risa and saw that she fainted. "Stage 1 is starting."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:57 pm
Livvy was shuffling through the clothes in her closet trying to find something to wear. It was the first time in a while that she was this picky about it. Why am I even bothering? she asked herself. I should just wear what I always wear. But she felt like wearing something different today, instead of her usual black skirt and red sweater-shirt. The outfit she finally decided one was still red and black (her favorite colors) but the shirt was a little more revealing than usual. It was short sleeve, tight-fitting, and low cut. The black skirt was tight too, but it was shorter than what she usually wore. Livvy picked out a pair or black pumps to go with it.

She even decided to wear her hair differently. Normally she would put it up in pigtails with hair left down in the back, but today she decided to wear it all down. It was long and wavy and made her look very attractive, like a dark-haired beauty. As Livvy admired herself in the mirror, she wondered why she didn't always dress like this.

She spritzed herself with a bit of lavendar perfume before leaving her dorm. As she made her way past Risa's dorm, she heard her making a ruckass on the other side. What is she doing still here? It's noon already, she thought. Livvy knocked softly on the door.

"Risa? Are you okay?" When Risa didn't answer, she knocked louder. "Risa!?" Livvy got worried when it suddenly got quiet on the other side. She even thought she heard a soft 'thud.'

Livvy didn't like to invade anyone's privacy, but she figured it was an emergency. She stepped through the closed door using her special ability. Once through, she noticed Risa on the ground. Immediately, she ran over to her and kneeled beside her. "Risa! Risa!" she shook the unconscious girl.

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:57 pm
When Risa fainted a flashback from her childhood became clear in her head.
((I'm righting this like a play cause I feel like it))

Risa was playing with her sister when she saw her friend Daisuke enter a room. She peeked inside to see what was going on. She saw a room with all the governmet people.

Government person 1: (looks at Diasuke) Daisuke...is the plan working out find.
Daisuke: Yes. Riku has attacked the town near by and everythinks she is evil. For some reason she actually killed many.
Government person 2: Silly boy. Did you think that she was acting?
Daisuke: Well...um...
Government Person 1: As I was saying....it seems everything is going great...we just have to
Daisuke: (crys) I don't get this. Why is this all happending? And why am I doing all this?
Government person 3: Let me explain. This is all happending because...well...um....because we are trying to protect the people of the small village.
daisuke: But why does one have to die to protect the others.
Government person 3: Relax. She won't die. We just need her power. With that power we can controll this world.
Daisuke: (Runs up to goverment person 3 and is about to punch him) You sick people!!!!!!!
Government person 2: (blocks his attack and ties him up in a chair.) I knew this would happen. So I learned this. (puts his two fingers on Daisuke's head.) Now you are to do as we say. Your life was made to help us. And now....you are ours.
Daisuke sad Screams, then a flash comes from the man's fingers.) Yes sir. What am I to do now?
Government person 3: Well now just protect them untill Stage one. It should happend around today when she is 15. Got it?
Daisuke: Yes,sir!
((i KNOW I wrote it wronge but I felt like doing that))

"Stage 1..."
Risa said under her breathe as she felt shaking in her arms. Risa slowly opened her eyes and she couldn't see that good. All she saw was a girl with long hair. At first Risa thought the girl was Rosa but then she rubbed her eyes and saw that it was actually Livvy. "Wow Livvy. You sure look diiferent." Next Risa jumped up and flatten out her dress. Then out of the blue she heard a grumble. Risa then reliezed that she didn't eat yet. "Hehehehe forgot to eat...silly me. I'll get something." Risa put her fingers together in a snapign pose. "PLease work!" Next she snapped and nothing happend. Risa sighed.

Risa looked up at Livvy. "Um...do you think we can have some lunch?"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games