Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:04 am
User Image
Kyuri smiled as he saw Helios gettuing angrier and angrier as the battle went on and it was really amusing to him, the smile continued to play on his face as he watched the fire balls come at him. He could have easily dodged everyone of them but wanted to display more of his own abilities, so he pulled his bow from the back of his waist. Now, this bow was unlike any other that has ever been seen before, specially around this part of the land, it was custom made by his family, and by the best bow crafters that his family had to offer, the wiring was like koto string and could actually cut though many things with enough force and is not easily broken for that matter.

He then outstretched his left arm which held the bow and though it would be hard for a regular being to pull this string back he did it with ease with no actual arrow but soon enough he then created a concentrated and rather large arrow from his aura flames and once it was ready which took about two minute he released it as it raged towards Helios causing the air to actually swirl around it as it became slightly visable. "Scatter!" He commanded as the arrow then split into an equal amount of the the fire balls plus ten additional arrows which were heading directly for Helios once the others had did their jobs and cancled out the fire balls. As the vortex formed he smiled as he then lowered his body temptaure which was already at a naturally high degree so now the heat from the vortex didn't actually affect him. "If you want any chance of defeating me, you better get serious and fast boy." He said in a rather demanding tone, calling him boy despite he eariler comment in order to make him mad and to make him get serious.

~Edit~ (Made it more literate.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:18 am
Helios looked at him as he was no longer in his right mind. The ground began to quake the ground was no longer there as it was now a pool fool of magma. The arrow pierced him in his arm he payed it no mind. He shot two firestreams into the air as he inhaled and let out a stream of blue fire out of his mouth towards Kyuri, moving at an alarming rate and expanded across the arena, not escaping any part. The two streams in the air combusted combining with the lightning it began to hurl electricly charged fire balls raining down upon the arena.

((Omg watching Jumper for the first time...great movie))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:45 am
User Image
Kyuri saw this of Helios and knew he couldn't dodge all of these attack coming at him at once so he tried to shield himself by creating a small dome of crystalize fire around his body but though it was small it was also thick. The force of the blue fire from the phoenix force plus the explostion from the variest balls of electricity charged fire balls were to much for even his crystal barrier, the barrier was then beaten as it shattered and he was then engulfed by the explositions and blue flames, a cry of pain from being burned could be heard but the burns were nuthing serious as he was now laying upon the ground as if unconcious, eyes closed and not a single body part was moving at this point, for the amount of time that no aura, or sign of energy came from him, one would think he was defeated for he was now physically weak due to the damage as the magma was now coming towards him.

When the magma was about to come in contact with him and it would seem the battle was over a sharp pulse of aura could be felt suddenly then it would go away, and about half a minute later it happened again. He was barely concious but his aura was now covering his body as it was physically viewable and the magma was being fought off by it. His aura was covering his entire body as he now stood onto his feet and looked at Helios with eyes that glowed a bright orange as it was the force of his aura in them. The aura fueled his body strenghtning it as his muscles bulked lightly but then returned back to their normal size though he was still enforced with the strenght and the aura itself causing a small crater beneath him. This was the full extent of his unawakened aura which was now awakened and without a thought he used his ability of Acceleration of molecules and accelerated through his entire body in which his entire body was now moving at speeds which made him appeared as if he was exsisting one moment and non-exsistant the next, he appeared directly infront of Helios and despite his form he then accelerated the molecules in only his arms and began to punch at him as if his arms where actually jack hammers but with a massive different in speed as his punches would not send him flying but would deliver with full force and if contact the punches would have full force of his new found strenght but his body would remain their taking them until the last hit would be deliever as he actually delivers 25 punches in basicly one minute with each arm, and since he was covered in his aura flames even in his pure fire form this would still take effect.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:40 am
YG Syrious Jones
Chyuta sighed once more as he was now at the bottom of the stairs leading up to the enterance of Tenshu Palace. He continued up the stairs nearly at the top but that moment he could then see and feel two familiar Aura withing the Palace and near by, these aura's belonged to a friend he has made over three years who was Tempest, and a woman he has grown very fond with since he was a child, Zephyr. As he reached the top of the stairs he proceeded to the enterance. She probably still don't want to see me right now let alone talk to me. But I don't blame here. He told himself in thought.

Zephyr reached the bottom of the stairs, turning when she heard the main doors open. She immediately blushed when she saw it was Chyuta. She started to turn and continue up the stairs, but changed her mind and stopped. Instead, she crossed the room to him, biting her lower lip for a moment. "Will you take a walk with me?" she asked in an uncharacteristic timidness.  

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:44 am
Rygor nodded "Good night Amiea sleep well" He said. He then stood up and concidered going to bed himself but he was still a little confused. He sighed hoping Nephilis wasn't getting in over his head. He walked towards his room deciding on at least getting ready for bed himself. He knew if Nephilis need or wanted his help with something he would ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:46 am
(On cell posting so I can't post the pic, will add later, or maybe not. Lol)

Chyuta allowed the doors to close behind him as he took a few steps into his home but once he did he can feel the slight aura change from a person infront of him. He looks up using his form of vision when his eyes are closed and comes to find out that it was Zephyr, he watched her walk back down the few stairs she had went up and now advancing towards him. Once she was in a speaking distance of him he finally could tell she was blushing and her soft timid voice ranged in his voice for a moment before could reply. God she look pretty. He thought and blushed very faintly before he actually replied. "Sure, I'll take a walk with you." He finally answered and with that he opened up one of the door to allow her to walk out before he did. "After you."  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:00 pm
Helios looked as he was being hit by the punches, real flame or aura flame he was still used to the heat or a burn, so it didn't matter. He took damage, but it wasn't life threatning. He rose into the air flying at extreme speeds. He was going to end this battle once and for all as he flew into the heavens gaining static around him. It seemed as if everything was normal and that he had retreated, in a matter of minutes a charged Helios was baracading down on Kyuri and the arena causing tremendous damage.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:01 pm
Zephyr walked outside into the moonlight, slowly proceeding down the path towards the gardens. "I wanted to apologize, first of all," she said. "I shouldn't have run away earlier, Chyuta. I'm sorry. I...I panicked." She sighed and looked up at the sky for a moment. "The truth is, someone told me that once before, and I hurt him deeply because I could not return the feelings. So...I closed myself off in that aspect." She stopped and turned towards Chyuta. "At least I thought I had. When you confessed your feelings, I ran because I didn't want to see you hurt. Then...I realized why I didn't want to hurt you. Even though I did not want to admit it...I...I care for you, too." She bit her lower lip, hoping that she wasn't too late in returning the feelings.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:28 pm
Chyuta walked along side Zephyr as he soaked in the moon light, it was silent at the beginning of the walk but then she began speaking, apologizing and telling him why she ran away and he listened to her while facing straight ahead. "I under..." He tried to cut her off just to let her know that her understood and that he forgive her though he wasn't mad at her, or anything of the sort but then he heard her confession and he fell silent again, he didn't actually know what to say to that but it made him happy and he looked up at her with a smile before embracing her into a hug. "You don't know how long I been waiting to hear those words." He finally manage to say to her while holding her in his arms.

Once Kyuri attack was done he watched as Helios flew into the sky, he knew his attack had did a good deal of damage and with such force would have put a strain on his body but knew he also had fight in him. As it would seem he fled Kyuri know very well that he didn't as he could aura Helios preparing for what seemed to be his final attack due to his aura and how it flared so Kyuri figured he would use one of his own finishers. His aura now flared as it grew more fierce, and but a rather larger crater than before within the ground as he put his left arm behind him with an opened palm emmiting a strong yet weak flame for support while he outstretced his right arm pointed towards Helios as his aura shined almost blindingly bright until it flickered which was a sign of saying it was ready as he then sent the aura flame fiercely and violently taging towards Helios. This raw, and violently destructive force was enough to take out a whole city and more if he put more power into it. "Cranium Carver!" He said in a calm down as it met with Helios head on and would explode on impact. Though he would catch damage from the collision.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:31 pm
Zephyr held onto Chyuta tightly as he embraced her. When he pulled away, a nervous smile began to form on Zephyr's lips. "I was afraid after how I reacted...you might not feel the same way," she confessed. "And I am....truly sorry I did. It was inexcusable."  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:47 pm
Helios looked down as another impact was coming towards him. He began to channel all the heat from Kilitia towards him to fuel his fire, the volcano slowed down, the environment was now a cooler temperature, matching that of Evermores. As he was hit with the attack, it exploded, stunning him as he continued to fall near the arena, gaining friction and added heat, he hit the ground with his fist, destorying the whole arena in the process.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:54 am
Chyuta pulled away but he didn't move very far from her still in range to embrace her once more if he so wished to and listened to what she had to say before he actually replied to her. "Well I have to admit that it kinda hurted but if I gave up that easy then I really couldn't say I cared for you or even loved you." He told her to begin with. "And I'm not worried about it, its in the pass now and let's leave it there and focus on now." He smiled still.

Kyuri felt the tempature changing but paid no mind to it as he focused more on helios, as his attack was to make contact he smiled as the violent explosion did its job as he then crouched down touching the ground and crystalized the entire area and up to two feet in height and then infused his aura into it with several spiked areas as the enforcement of his aura would cause the crystal to be five times stronger than before when he used this ability. He then jetted off into the sky knowing the power of the punch would surely have a strong effect but not knowing what he didn't use his full speed and once Helios came in contact with the ground the explosion caught him though not as much as Helios would hope as he was basicly caught by the aftermath than the actual blow. When he does come in contact with the ground the crystal would hopefully do its job which was to cause a strain on the muscles and the shock from the impact would put great force upon the bone in his arm, while Kyuri on the other hand was thrown into the sky and took a good portion of damage.

(Lol thanks for pointing that out B EDIT!!)  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:00 am
(Anytime.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:29 am
Zephyr smiled, hearing Chyuta's words. "I like that idea," she said softly. She closed the small distance between them, embracing him once again. She looked at him, her eyes practically sparkling with the happiness she was feeling at the moment. Before she knew it, she had placed her lips on his, and her eyelids were drifting shut slowly.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:37 am
((I thought the ground was covered in magma...oh well it's cool))

When Helios hit the ground a sort of cushion of magma covered his hand though he did feel the impact of the crystals, fracturing his hand. He stood in the middle of the destruction looking at the man. Helios had stopped the match, a few thoughts were racing through his head.

Shatara looked at her pupil. He must have been in deep meditation. He would know how to reach her though. She walked out of the bulb and then thought about Tenshu appearing in the temple. She was hungry as she walked into the kitchen to make a nice salad.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games