Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:56 pm

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - 9th Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Actually the last time I saw you was back when Zane was assassinated and I arrived to fight Fenrir, but that still was awhile ago. So, are you looking for someone?"

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 174 (Monthly Bonus - January 2011)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:45 pm

-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|Satoosa|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-

User Image

"Oh, was it?" She said with a smile. "And yes, i was looking for you for some odd reason." She said as she started to think.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I see...well what did you want to talk to me about?"

Hanzo was slightly puzzled at her response but was still curious.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:53 pm

-|Akatsuki Leader|-

User Image

"For some reason...i can't remember." She said with an embarrassed face. "I was attracted to your presence or something...my Dragconic abilities are quite sensitive." She said with a smile.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:01 pm

Hanzo smiled.

"I'm flattered...I guess?"

He replied with a grin. There was then a brief pause as Hanzo thought for a moment.

"I've been training for a few hours...do you maybe...wanna have lunch or go for a dip in the hot springs?"

He asked, slightly nervous as to her what her answer would be.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:04 pm

-|Akatsuki Leader|-

User Image

"Uhhh...sure, we can go get something to eat and whatever you feel like doing later, i don't have much to do and i drained myself a little for injecting my blood into my little brother." She said with a smile.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:04 pm

((Um... I'm not too sure about learning the 8 gates. I always found that particular technique to be a little... brash.))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Hanzo smiled back at her again.

"Alright, follow me."

He said as he dashed to the ramen stand.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Dark-Ninja70

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:56 pm

((OH! I found something of interest. I'd like to learn Ippin Seichuu Sanji. It focusses on feet which is ideal for a weapons class shinobi seeing as my hands'll be tied up weilding a weapon. It can be found in the grass taijutsu list.))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:40 pm

-|Akatsuki Leader|-

User Image

Nayely disappeared from the training grounds and to the ramen stand.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:51 pm

Quen grimaced. He knew this technique: The Eight Celestial Gates. From what he knew, it was in every sense a double edged sword. He wasn't too keen to learn it. "Master, that jutsu does a lot with the hands and mine are usually holding a weapon of somekind. Is there something else you could teach me?"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:27 pm

"Hmm."Kyo reached back into his satchel and pulled out a few scrolls."I have some taijutsu from the Grass village. I can't really teach it to you, mostly because I'm not really the taijutsu type. I'll do my best to guide you through them though."Kyo flipped the scrolls to Quen."Look through them and see what catches your eye."

((Feel free to bug me whenever via PM. I'm in a couple guilds, and don't always remember to check this one. Sorry.))

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:47 pm

Quen accepted the scroll and sat cross legged in the grass. He wasn't sure any taijutsu would really suit him. Being a weapons class shinobi, he didn't expect he'd learn to do much else with his hands. He was skimming the scroll with a slight air of disinterest untill something caught his eye...Ippin Seichuu Sanji. By the looks of things, it was an acrobatic taijutsu that primarily focussed on use of the feet. Perfect. "Hey, this one looks good. When can we start?"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:56 pm

"Right now!"Kyo said. He looked over the scroll and read the jutsu."Hmm.."Kyo reached into his satchel and pulled out a rope."You'll be needing this."Kyo quickly bound Quen's hands as he spoke. He stood up and backed up several steps."Okay, your turn."He said.

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:24 pm

"What?" Quen looked down at his bound hands and then back at the scroll. Apparantly, this was part of the training process. "My turn for what? Do I just read off the scroll and go?" Quen looked down again. Ah, well. May as well get started.

Stage one: Dakai Ichi. By the looks of things, he just needed to fight while handcuffed. He knew that fighting his master would get him nowhere but frustrated. He could try that further up. "You can take a break," he said to Master Kyo. "I think I get what's supposed to happen." His hands were tied, but being close together, he could still perform hand signs. He made a quick sign and made 3 clones. "This oughta do the trick." All the clones took out an unactivated Kakera. He intended to fight them at their full extent or the training would be meaningless. "Come and get me."

((I'm not familiar with taijutsu in regards to guild use. How many posts per stage? Is a stage like as much as a regular jutsu technique? And when I have learned it, in my profile, do I just post it under the Jutsu List or do I make a new category?))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games