Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vamp C

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:22 pm
User Image
Adam needed to stretch his wings. He allowed himself to change form, his clothes becoming obsidian black armor, and dark wings sprouting from his back. Adam flapped his wings twice, then saw the WTF looks on Samantha and Anabel's faces, he scratched the back of his head. "I should have told you, I'm part dark angel." He said, telling them one of his biggest secrets.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:44 pm
Name: Keroko ObscureUser Image
Birthday: February 14, 1993
Powers: Has preminitions about love, can feel what others are feeling, and can read minds.
Bio: Keroko is a small pixie-like girl with a small voice. Her long red hair is usually the first thing people notice about her, unless they here her voice before the see her. She prefers to be called Keroko or Koko. She loves to sing and dance. Koko is a straight-A student. She loves to make new friends, but is always shy at first.
Extra info: Single, straight, and looking. The family kluts.

xI-iPanda-Ix

The Night Faery

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:45 pm
TJ smiled again, though it was small, subdued. "Thanks," she said. "It sounds like that means a lot."

She climbed off of her bed and onto his, taking one of his hands in both of hers. "Everything that happens in the world around us shapes who we are," she said, "for better or for worse. What happened to your family was horrible-- I can't pretend to understand-- but I can see that it made you stronger. You took your pain and anger and turned it into something with a purpose, instead of an excuse to drown yourself in self-pity, and you're the strongest person I know because of it."

She paused, and her gaze wandered to the same spot on the ceiling at which Rakata was staring. "You're not as detached as you think," she said, her tone becoming even quieter. "I'm right here with you."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:47 pm
Keroko walked around shyly, looking for someone to talk to. She wasn't payingg much attention and tripped. "Crap!" She sat on the ground, brushing herself off. "Why did I have to be the kluts in the family?" She talked quietly to herself.  

xI-iPanda-Ix

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:18 pm
User ImageThis was weird. He has wings now? I turned to see a girl tripped and rushed over to her "Hold on guys" I landed in front of her
"Hey may I help you?"
I smiled and extended my hand then noticed the eneergy glowing off it
"Oh, umm" I hid my hand and smiled
"Im annabelle. and you are?"
I exaimned her face and could feel her emotions I pulled out fast before she could notice I was examining her. I helped her up and chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:12 pm
"Keroko," Koko smiled "or you can just call me Koko. I'm new here. I don't have any friends and I have no idea what I am doing."  

xI-iPanda-Ix

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:10 am
Rakata lay there with his hand still in TJ's
"thank you. you dont know how much that means to me." he said back to TJ
he shifted his gaze around the room, then settled on to TJ
"your the only person who has ever been able to understand my state of emotional disrepair. the only one who has ever tried to heal my shattered heart." he told her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:12 pm
ADAM ... wher Did you ...Did you always have those powers ??? Well we have not been here for so much as a week and we have Grown already Samantha thought ..she saw Annabelle rush to some girl and heard Im ..Keroko ...well the more the merrier and she looked at Adam Sheepishly ..I hope you dont mind the change in my look as well cause "Wow" Samantha thought about Him ( Adam ...Has Grown up ) ..Well are we ready NOW ???  

KommandoKat

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:57 pm
((please dont control other peoples characters. its very rude. and if you are going to participate in this RP please fill out a skeleton.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:21 pm
Kura sighed and went back to his dorm room, he shut the door behined him ann changed into his gray p-j pants and his blak tank-top and ploped on hisbed falling asleep insintley forgeing to lock the door
((Edit...i messed up the name XP))  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Vamp C

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:00 pm
((Why the hell did I just get bitched out, I didn't even get a chance to reply, what the hell?))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:25 pm
((Whoa, awesome, godmodding and improper comma use! Wheee~ lol. All of you involved with that thread of the plot [Samantha, Annabelle, and Adam, I suppose?] probably ought to just ignore that little interlude....))

TJ smiled, lowering her eyes from the ceiling to meet his again. "Healing is my gift," she said. "Besides, you deserve more than a shattered heart. I want to try and fix it, 'cause that's what friends do."

She let out a quiet, single laugh and looked down at their clasped hands. "Thanks for letting me in," she said, breaking a silence that seemed to go on forever. "I mean... thanks for letting me try to help."

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:07 am
Rakata nodded in response to her last statement.
"do you know how many people ive killed?" he asked suddenly. he needed to have some solace for those lives he ended, and TJ was the only person who would understand that.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:07 am
User Image((May I get a loooong update? There's no way I can read though 20 something pages))

Riena struggled above water floating on her back gasping for air. Her skin was deathly pale an her hair and eyes had been bleached silver and green. Floating in among the ice she gasped wondering where she was. The last thing she could remember was being alseep on her bed talking to Alex who was dead.. She heald her breath remembering the tank she had been held in and the experiments they had done on her. Her sight was ok, but she didn't even look like herself anymore. She was stronger now still with her ice powers in tact. It was a miracle she finally got out before they had stripped that from her too.
Gathering the ice around her pushing her towards ground, she climbed out on her hands and knees flopping on her side. "Alex, Rakata, Sam, TJ..."

Everything went black

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games