Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:03 pm
I know we were gonna talk to Shane about it first, but someone denied it? I'm figuring that it was Shane, since he's been on recently, but I can't be sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:54 am
wha. how did panthers get the nibi? did minty give it up? if bb had something to do with this then i call him a hypocrite, but i dont think it was him. i blame shane. or if minty willingly gave it up i still blame shane but slightly less.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:45 am
claru gardeford
wha. how did panthers get the nibi? did minty give it up? if bb had something to do with this then i call him a hypocrite, but i dont think it was him. i blame shane. or if minty willingly gave it up i still blame shane but slightly less.

is curious about this too.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:25 am
Look at all the ******** I don't give....they're just falling form the sky!

[Ironically, it's raining right now....]  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:48 am
just want to know incase its a favouritism thing, since he made no app for it in demon application, and just giving people stuff cause a certain crew member likes them is bad form for crew. W'e're ment to be the help make the guild fairer and more fun, and ignoring an aspect of the rules to help boost someone just breakes that concept.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:55 am
TheWingsOfTheGods

Saemus

@ wings: sadly everyone does the giving things for free. The higher ups never really listen to that. if its part of their rpc's back story it doesn't matter to them. neutral

@ shane: but yea, he(panthers) made an app for a "pseudo jinchurikki" of the one tails and 2 tails even though neither were open and we dont allow pseudo jinchurikki, then shane approved it for some reason. He said he had the one tails which i didn't allow, and now apparently hes taken the two tails. I'm quoting shane to make sense of this and if he doesn't I'll make a thread  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:44 am
claru gardeford
TheWingsOfTheGods

Saemus

@ wings: sadly everyone does the giving things for free. The higher ups never really listen to that. if its part of their rpc's back story it doesn't matter to them. neutral

@ shane: but yea, he(panthers) made an app for a "pseudo jinchurikki" of the one tails and 2 tails even though neither were open and we dont allow pseudo jinchurikki, then shane approved it for some reason. He said he had the one tails which i didn't allow, and now apparently hes taken the two tails. I'm quoting shane to make sense of this and if he doesn't I'll make a thread

We haven't had pseudo jinchurikki since before the angels. Infact if i remember correctly the angels Replaced them.
So unless it they have been re-added in without my knowledge, not sure how he can be one.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:56 am
no, that was what he applied for. When he was somehow accepted he took the real 2 tails.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:01 pm
claru gardeford
no, that was what he applied for. When he was somehow accepted he took the real 2 tails.

i see what he did, he applied for multiple demons at once with one rp sample. which is weird, since how can he show utilizing the demon if the ichibi and Niba have completely different fighting styles, and different personalities. Not to mention that Both demons were already taken at the time of his app.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:05 pm
Exactly...  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:27 pm
Yeah. Just read through the sample. It was a Sample for becoming a Pseudo Kyuubi host, and the only kyuubi traits shown are a chakra arm and tail.
And i'm pretty sure the app Says 'Rp Sample with the Demon/Angel/Curse Mark', not with any demon.

EDIT: Also was looking at waterfall profiles.
How does Shane's revived rpc has a Mokuton Implant when we only allow Eye implants in this guild?
Cause it looks like your just trying to copy what they did to madara in the manga. Which is just wrong. I dont care if your captain, you cant just edit your rpcs to give them the stuff to best suit them as you wish. its abuse of you powers. (Heck, you had kliene change bloodlines twice from his orignal one)
And dont try to give me that s**t about how taki is more advanced than the other villages and thats how it's done. That is a bull s**t. IF anything, since Taki isn't a 'main village' it would be Less advanced.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:10 pm
1. I allowed him the Nibi because I believe I was at fault for him applying for the pseudo-jin status in the first place. I didn't say they existed, but I kind of gave him an elusive "iffy" answer that made him think they did. Also, Mint hadn't posted within a month at the time that I gave him the Nibi, so I feel it was justified. Plus, his sample was like 5x better than ANY of the other standing samples, so even though it was for pseudo-jin status, I took it as realization that it was worthy of any demon, really.

I don't like Panthers; I have no feelings for him, good or bad. It had nothing to do with personal feelings -- simply put, his app was better than very other person's, even if for something else, which was my fault in the first place.

2. As for the Mokuton implant, notice it doesn't have any skills in it, it hasn't been mentioned, etc. I was going to try and find Masumi before I put anything toward the implant. As it was, it was more like it was put into his profile to keep me from being indecisive. Also, as for "only having eye implants", that's something I've always believed should be changed. My idea for DNA implants was more like it being a ninjutsu "style" rather than the option to freely use that element, so it'd be balanced. But I'm still not even sure if I want Shahnz to get Mokuton implanted anyway, since having a head sticking out from his shoulder/chest wasn't something I thought he'd appreciate lol.

3. Kleine's initial bloodline (Hyoton) was only used once in a real combat situation... I never used Heiland, so switching to Kaguya from two bloodlines that I was sort of just testing out isn't a big deal, IMO.
Honestly, the guild should be more relaxed about bloodlines/clans. If someone only tries their BL/Clan once and doesn't like it, why shouldn't they be able to make a change? As long as someone doesn't use it like 500x to kill 500 people, then there's no biggie. Just my opinion, but that matter is long gone anyway.

4. Pretty much every captain to ever lead NUR has abused their power, all I did was consider implanting Mokuton, it's no big deal lol  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:37 pm
thank you for clearing that up.

i dont know how many people i'll have to tell that our taki is a main village and not like the cannon one neutral shane why did you name it after a cannon thing T.T

i'm fine with changing bloodlines. i dont like the people who crab when members do it, but close their eyes and turn away when they or someone like shane does. dont be picky. its not like crabbing at him is going to lose crew space. if anything he just gives you his reasons and most of the time theyre perfectly reasonable

EDIT- though i do agree you cant have used it upwards of a bajillion times and then change it because you want new stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:53 pm
claru gardeford
thank you for clearing that up.

i dont know how many people i'll have to tell that our taki is a main village and not like the cannon one neutral shane why did you name it after a cannon thing T.T

i'm fine with changing bloodlines. i dont like the people who crab when members do it, but close their eyes and turn away when they or someone like shane does. dont be picky. its not like crabbing at him is going to lose crew space. if anything he just gives you his reasons and most of the time theyre perfectly reasonable

EDIT- though i do agree you cant have used it upwards of a bajillion times and then change it because you want new stuff.

Only time i've changed bloodlines was before crew, and i had no choice to cause my custom bloodline at the time had been removed and i was told to choose a new one to replace it.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:05 pm
Today I'm white
Don't like that, I'll be Asian
Oh, that sucks too. I'll be a dog

Do you see the flaw in switching bloodlines?
Clans I can understand, because clans are just groups with secret jutsu, but the change your genetics?

Not using it very often shouldn't merit you being able to change. It's stupid and shows you didn't really do your research when choosing your bloodline in the first place.

Also, Demon revamps are just about done, but I think I got some of the powers wrong....
can I get a list of their abilities to double check? I can't find a reliable one anywhere  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games