Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Genesis
~OOC Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ApeKz Fe3r

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:51 pm
Awesome Sensei
remember you only have 25 points -_-

I know, I'm not gonna immediately jump in and say "HEY! I AM UBER POWERFUL!". ;] Have faith in my ability to RP and enjoy the story line. Lol.

I am excited because I haven't written a main history for Izahel Hetari, so this whole RP is going to be a "past" event of his life and be during his development phase of life. That's why I am excited, because if the point system is good he should evolve at a steady rate toward his perfect form, but that won't be for months...

God... I am so excited. I haven't been excited to rp like this in months.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:54 pm
Sado Shimizu
@Jesus: ROFL XD

Oh yea... How are you going to create that many forms of fighting if you only have 25 points?

I'm not creating the lightning. I am creating the 10 seals "ability" first.

I am not sure how i am going to make it.... but for every 10 points placed into the "Seal" ability he gains a higher transformation. However he also needs to have a certain amount of points within his lightning elemental in order to develop further into his Seals ability.

Like.... the first 10 is a freebie, no need for the lightning element.

when he hits 20, he needs 5 points in lightning elemental in order to use it. Then it keeps moving up in intervals of 5 per every 10 in the seals ability.

Is that acceptable?

[13]  

ApeKz Fe3r

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Wall Street 200

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:56 pm
@Jesus: Yea I think that would be acceptable. But it's up to Awesome Sensei XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:01 pm
yup yup ^^ that is fine razz I thought you were gonna say you had all ten of them to start with ^^  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

ApeKz Fe3r

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:04 pm
Lol. No Sir, I enjoy challenges. <3 It's what makes RP fun.

"It's not the destination that matters, but each step you take to get there" or something like that... Am I right?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:13 pm
yuyu hakusho? ROFLMAO

jk jin the wind master was sick lol. kurama was meh at first, but he stepped up big time when he took care of big toguro's brother.(139)  

Agent Code Monkey

ApeKz Fe3r

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:20 pm
LOL!

I love you ACM!!!! <3<3<3<3

But Awesome Sensei,
Since the Fuuin-SenninRyu is a seal technique that once it reaches 100 it diminishes. Am I allowed to make it "disperse" once it reaches it's full potential and dump the 100 points elsewhere onto another ability?

Cause once Izahel reaches his Final State there is no reason for the seal, it's broken completely. And his body "Changes" which would require a seperate ability.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:24 pm
actually no, that would nto be acceptable, you would have to keep the points on it sorry  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

ApeKz Fe3r

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:29 pm
Perfectly fine bro!

No worries. <3

Hmm...

Is it okay if I make the final stage ability part of the actual seals? Cause he kinda needs it in order to survive, and by Kinda I mean he really needs it. x.x  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:30 pm
I dont see why not, but I am gonna have to approve it after I see it myself ^^  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

ApeKz Fe3r

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:32 pm
Of Course,

I will send you the profile through PM right after I am finished creating it.

Is that fine by you?

Hopefully you can look over the abilities and help me iron out anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:35 pm
post it so I can give you a few points ^^ if nothing is wrong with It I will jsut accept it razz if not I will PM you with some parts that need to be fixxed  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

ApeKz Fe3r

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:39 pm
Yes Sir,

Do you get points based off of length of the biography? o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:41 pm
nope ^^  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

ApeKz Fe3r

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:43 pm
LOL!

Dangit... sad

But it will be pretty long, so I guess I will have a short paragraph summary to describe what happens.  
Genesis

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games