Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:18 am
((I'm back from vacation, and not dead! Huzzah!))

There was a rather creepy green glow coming from inside Vahuka's den as he prepared a strange mixture for later use. He was mixing the glowing mixture in a bowl stolen from the humans. He was glad that none of the den was around to see him working like this, they hated when he used dark magic, or vodoo as some called it. But the results from what he made should hopefully be useful in the long run.
When the mixture was finished, Vahuka took a small vile and filled it with the green liquid. As much as he hated wasting his own creations, he had to throw the rest of the stuff away into the grass, where it would have no affect as far as he knew and would cease to glow, so that his little surprise wouldn't be found by anyone else. He then hid the vile among the many other items in his home. After he was finished, he coiled up and prepared to go to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:25 am
Missy had slowly fallen asleep as the others talked it had been a long day for her and it didn't really matter what time it was. The wolf pup just wanted to rest. Plus, she was happy she would be able to train with Vale abd Vaguka.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image

((Ok....Let there be daylight! gonk ))

Vexen stirred awake grumbling to herself. She had a bothersome dream but it wasn't anything special. Diana was already up and was currently stretching. She looked over at Vexen. "I wanna hunt..." She said.
Vexen shrugged, "Then go hunt." Diana looked away then back with at her. "Come with me?" She asked. Vexen and Diana sometimes spent time together even if it seemed Vexen did not want to. But She actually did not mind Diana. After all, the huntress as apart of her. Vexen However wasn't sure yet, She wondered about the others. "After we check on the status of the others. Perhaps we can hunt together."
Diana nodded and followed the Alpha fox out of the Den.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:30 pm
Aella had woken before sunbreak and slipped away from the others in the cave. She went outside were dew was moist on the ground, she licked the moisture from the grass enjoying its sweetness and continued to explore until she found a bolder protuding from the ground. It took her a few attempts but she finally was able to climb up the large slippery rock and settled ontop to watch the sun rise. The early beams of light casted a blue tint to her ebony fur, the crimson streaks turning gold. Aella stood on four paws and howled as loud as she could to the rising sun, the first sun to rise over her mother's death. She bid farewell to her pack by the day's first light. Quieting only when she was out of breath and slipped from the bolder turning her back on the sun and went into the forest to explore.

She leaped on crickets, chewing grass for the fun of it, feeling hungry and wondering if she could stomach hunting. She decided against it for now. She wondered deeper into the woods, the trees soon blocking out the sunlight, turning everything into a green twilight. Aella looked around and studied everything, so different from the tall grass plains she had been use to. She found a small brook and filled her belly with its fresh icy water and splashed around in it, playing with small fish and merely enjoy the freedom to do so. She shook her fur to rid of the excess water and continued wander when she heard a snap behind her.

Aella whirled around her, her teeth bared, a low groan deep in her throat but she saw nothing. She slowly edge backwards, taking step by step away from where she heard the sound, she saw something shift to her right and she shifted to have a better view still growling softly, taking another step then another and found only air. Aella front paws scrambled over the ground as her back feet clawed at the ravines egde, trying to keep from falling, when a dark shadow emerged from where she heard the sound.

A huge bear roared it protest at the little wolf's intrusion into its terriority. Aella's eyes went wide and she clinged to the side, the bear roaring and running right at her. Aella pulled herself over the side and tried to evade the might bear's paw slashing at her. She was too slow, its heavy paw slammed into her side and sent her over the side and into the ravine. She released a fearful cry before she slammed into the ravine side, then rolled the rest of the way down. She landed with a thump to which she yelped loudly and whimpered in pain.

Aella laid there until she caught her breath her vision going in and out before she forced herself onto her feet and looked up to see how far she had fallen She cringed at the 10 feet she had fallen and whimpered, seeing the side would be almost impossible to climb. She tried anyways. Her claws scratched as the dirt and rocks, only making it a foot up before coming tumbling down again.

Aella howled and barked, once hearing the bears responds. She curled up into a shivering, dirty, blood covered ball, she licked her wounds for a moment before giving into the exhuastion pulling at her conciousness.  

Serafinariv

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:05 pm
Vahuka had been up early to meet the day and was lucky enough (or unlucky enough in Aella's position) to see the commotion up by the ravine. He saw Aella, who had wandered too far from the protection of the wolf den, trying to escape a mighty bear. It was over quickly with Aella falling down the small cliff and injuring herself once again.
Knowing that Vale would be angry if Vahuka didn't do anything to help the pup, he slithered over to her, his shadow casting over her small body. "Lost again little one? You have a knack for injuring yourself." he said, testing to see if she would run away from him or not. "How is Vale going to train you if your always hurt?" he asked.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:52 pm
((Yaaaaaaay, he didnt die! I feel better now. =P ))

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:46 pm
Vale jolted awake, Rose was still in his arms. Aella had been hurt, he knew this because her mother's spirit reported it immediately. He lay Rose down gently as to not wake her and got up. His human form was going to be weak for a little so he transformed into a wolf again and ran towards the bears territory. He neared where Aella had been attacked and realized that not too far from this is where the bodies of the hunter and his dogs were. Ironic that there presence endangered her even after their death. He approached where the bear would most likely be. It seemed he had to tell him about his proteges, and see if he'd permit them into his territory.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:31 am
Diana and Vexen had been outside, basking in the morning sun when they saw Vale dart off into the forest. "Think he's going hunting?" Diana asked. Vexen narrowed her eyes. "He seemed too much in a hurry to be going hunting." She got to her feet. "Ready for some quality time?" Vexen said with a grin. Diana nodded, giving her the same kind of grin and the to Vixens darted into the forest after Vale.

The ladies followed behind him trying to keep hold of his faint scent. Then Diana caught another scent. "Bear." She hissed and halted her steps. "You don't wanna pick a fight with another forest keeper do you?" Asked the baje Fox. Vexen had been guilty of fighting bears and picking fights with tigers in the past. "As long as he stays out of my way." Diana looked at her skeptically and the crimson Vixen let out a sigh. "Fine, we shall procede with caution."
Diana liked this and they both continued on quietly following Vale's scent. "I smell Aella..." Vexen muttered.
"...and blood." Diana added.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:16 am
Aella ebbed back into conciousness and turned her head to look up at the snake. She scrambled back and away, growling weakly at him, making it obvious she didn't want him near her. She was weak and knew she couldn't fight him, if it turned to that. She forced herself up onto her feet and edged away from the ravine's edge and deeper into its darkness. She wince when she stepped on a thorned vine, yelping as it dugged deep into her paw pad. She kept her back right leg raised and carefully manuvered herself so she was right in the middle on the thick patch, hoping it would be harder for the snake to get to her. She wavered for a moment, her strength fading, until she was forced to lay down trying to keep away from the sharp thorns. She pants where she laid, her vision blurring once more.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:53 am
Missy had woken up and starectched, yawning. The pup sratched herself behind the ear, and headed out of The Den just to see Diana and Vexen darting off. She sighed and padded after them. Curious about what was going on.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:35 pm
Roses eyes slowly opened. There was suddenly a flurry of things going on, and it had gotten her conscious attention. She only had to notice that Vale and Aella were gone before she was right beside Vexen and Diana. "She's got everyone that matters' attention," she told the two foxes softly, eyes straight ahead. She slowly looked over her shoulder at Missy, who was catching up. "Come on, sweetheart," she added with a smile, keeping her control. She searched for Vale and Vahuka, and noted their locations. "Vales got it under control," she told Vexen, although nothing about her physical appearance supported the action. Children were her weak spot. "I would suggest laying back a few minutes. Theres nothing like a nice big surprise attack to finish the job up pulling us from a decent nights sleep."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:49 pm
Vahuka rolled his eyes at the pups attempt to escape him. "I'm not here to hurt you. I can lead you back to your friends if you want. They're looking for you, so it wouldn't be hard to get back to them. And it will make it easier for them to find you if you come with me." he told the frightened, and barely conscious, pup.  

Derpzilla88

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:29 pm
Aella growled at the snake again, ebbing in and out, shifted back deeper into the thorny vines ducking under so it covered her from all sides, wincing as she scrapped and pricked herself, not realizing she was shifting deeper and in a way she wouldn't be able to get out. She dropped heavily to bare patch of ground, darkness over taking her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:54 pm
Vahuka sighed and shook his head as the pup blacked out from injuries and pain. "You're stubborn to the point of stupidity, you know that?" he said, even though she wouldn't hear him.
Carefully, Vahuka weaved his tail between the thorny vines and wrapped it around Aella's waist. He then dragged her back out, ignoring the few cuts and scrapes the thorns gave him. "Hm, I guess I'll be carrying you back then. At least until you wake up." he said, continuing to hold Aella in his tail while he slithered to a path that would lead him back up the small cliff the pup had fallen from.

Derpzilla88

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:02 am
Vale sat at the mouth of the cave bear, staring into the eyes of the ten foot guardian of the section. "Shift to human." Vale said calmly.

The big bear's fur falls off into a huge pile and a human woman emerges from it. "What do you want." She demanded, her voice was hard but, beautiful.

"I came to tell you about the pup you-" Vale continued calmly.

"I don't care it intruded it got killed." The bear interjected.

"Freya! Don't Interrupt Me..." Vale said in a growl putting emphasis on each word. "She's one of my two proteges... the other will be along shortly with the Den leaders The two of them will not be attacked. They are to be Guardians and will be welcomed in the territories as I am." He said and started walking off.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff