Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:53 am
Alaina sprinted after Justin while also giggling, though of course she kept a grip on the hood, hiding her identity. It was cause a bunch of chaos. Zooming through the kingdom without a care made her feel like a little kid. Being the first born she was bestowed the throne. So there was a lot of responsibility on her part. So she tried her best to be mature. Her eyes wandered around at the scenery passing by as she ran. Human people chatting. Markets. Little children. All of it. A bright smile was visible on her face. After coming across a park Justin climbed up a tree with low branches and Alaina simply watched. For one she had absolutely no experience climbing trees and wasn’t going to risk falling off.Second reason she was slightly frightened to even try.”Well how about-.”She paused from her stomach grumbling.”Get something to eat….I’m hungry.”She answered Justin's question, wearing a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:22 am
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin stared at her while she was answering and smiled. He jumped and caught the branch he was on in his hands. He then fell the rest of the way down to the ground. He landed on his feet, in perfect condition. "Alright then, so where to go..." He let his eyes wander around him. I'm not quite sure... The only thing I really know she likes is sweets, but let's not right now. "Your choice, I have no idea," he responded to Alaina. At that moment, he felt his own stomach growl. At least our stomachs tell us when we want actual food. There's a different method for telling when we need blood.

...Am I really the monster they say?

dreamingweirdo75

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:54 pm
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yea, I guess so." Raffaello said with a smile. He felt something plush. Must be her rabbit. "You sure love that bunny, don't you?" He said with a smile. Ralf was heading downstairs, which was a good way to go considering he just heard Jessibelle's stomach growling. "Off to the kitchen then!" He said. Ralf turned a corner, walked a short hallway, turned another corner and walked into the kitchen. The chef was there. "Good afternoon" She said. "'Afternoon" He replied. He went over to the table, the table he was at with Lillian last night, and put Jessi in a seat. He sat next to her. "We would like something for breakfast, or lunch. Whichever Jessi prefers" Ralf said to the chef with a smile. The chef waited for Jessi's answer.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:04 pm
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Jessie had her Momi-kun wrapped with her fingers, then he asked a question. She cant help but smile. "Sure do love my dear rabbit~" She replied. Jessi hunged on and smiled, see? Jessi can have a heart towards the demon vampires, she sat down and noticed the chef. Different one then the other girl one.. She hmmed at him and looked at Ralf, they eat human food, right? Or, only had the real food for them.. Jessibelle will ask. She smiled again and said, "Lunch. I want grilled cheese with tomatoes, then a Dr. Pepper, and lastly..." She swirled her finger at the chef. "And, gummy bears for me and Momi-kun." She ordered. Sure, she was telling him strict orders, but get used to it. Jessibelle will be like that.

∂σит ʏσʋ ɛʌɛя ƨʋƨρɛcт тнαт мʏ ƨιʓɛ ιƨи'т αƨ вιɢ αƨ мʏ вιтɛ..

[[OOC:]]

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:53 pm
User Image
Quinn Enn Claymoore

The hallways were quiet as Quinn crept through them. His ears were trained on any sounds other thn his own. He couldn't afford to get caught, especially when he was supposed to be in his room, punished for something that he does on a daily basis.

As Quinn crept closer to the kitchens he heard some voices. One he knew belonged to his brother, Raffaello, but the other he couldn't place.
Curiosity got the better of him as Quinn peeked into the kitchen to get a better look.

{[ooc:]}

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image

As the chef began to do the things that she asked for. Jessi set her rabbit on the counter. Making him sit up right, like a human. She smiled, then looked at the corner of her eye. Jessi glared. She didn't want to say anything. Not just yet. She looked away, placing her thistle hair over her face and hmmed to Ralf, she whispered, "Ralffy, Who is that?" She asked.

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:42 pm

Justin let his eyes wander to his surroundings yet again. I can't help it. This place is just so much different than our kingdom. There's so many things that I could say about this land. Although, other vampires might not like it here. That got the vampire prince thinking about his brothers. I wonder how they're doing. I haven't seen anyone since I had to take care of Rath. I mean, I did just leave them without even a mention of it. He shook his head. They can take care of themselves. So why do I always have to feel responsible for them? Ugh...whatever, they'll be fine. His eyesight then caught a building on a hill a bit away from him. It wasn't similar to the ones around it though. It was gigantic, pure white, and seemed to radiate more brightly than all of the scenery. "Hey," he spoke to Alaina, "is that the castle?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:53 pm
((I'm so sorry!))
Alaina Marie Danir

User Image
Alaina racked her mind for a good place to eat.There was just so many selections.Then everytime she came up with an idea she debated and ending up tossing aside the thought.After a short while of pondering,Justin popped her thoughts,from his question."Huh?"She shook her head,to empty the thoughts.Then stared forward at the tall white building a little distance away.A smile appeared on her face as she nodded."Yep! That's the castle.."Sighting it caused memories to fill her mind.She missed it all.She certainly did miss the human kingdom.Also there was no telling when exactly she would stand here in this beautiful land again.Alaina was wishing she could step foot inside the castle,but that surely wasn't possible.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:43 pm
User Image((I decided to post as Yukina just to show she would be causing some havoc very soon))

A pair of icy orbs stared blankly at the king, practically an emotionless stare. This stare would send chills down many people’s spine maybe even cause them to tremble. That chilly gaze didn’t cause the human king to do either. Actually his lips were cracked in an impressed smirk.”I think you just might be capable of fulfilling this so called mission.”The girl with snow white hair still stared icily at the king with a frown.”I will skin those vampires.”The girl, Yukina spoke in a chilling yet devious voice. She probably really was honest about skinning the vampires not just exaggerating. The girl was known to be king of Kooky. She turned, her white flowing hair following her movement.”Make sure my six daughters come back without even the slightest scratch.” The human king said firmly. Yukina simply nodded before exiting out from the front doors, wearing an evil smirk.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:38 am

Justin heard her answer. Then she fell quiet, so he turned to see what was wrong. Alaina stared at her past home, either off in a daze or lost in thought. The vampire prince was becoming a bit worried. He looked off to the castle, following her gaze. She really is thinking hard about that place. He pondered for a few moments, and then a small smirk crossed his face. He whispered to Alaina, "If you want to go see your castle, then I have the power to take you there." He wasn't all that sure that it would all turn out all right. However, he is able to travel through shadows and their dark clothing would help them blend in. Plus, Alaina is the princess of this realm so they wouldn't lay a scratch on her if they find out who she is. It's risky, but I don't care. Alaina's happiness is the most important thing at the moment, and I'm not gonna stop it now.

dreamingweirdo75

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:08 am
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

Raffaello listened to Jessi's order for lunch. Ralf would eat later. He smiled at the rabbit that was sitting upright up the table. He heard Jessi's little whisper and looked over to the person she was asking about. A grin appeared on Ralfs face. "Quinn!" He stood up and ran to his little brother. Although Quinn is the spoiled prince of the castle, Ralf still was fond of him. He hugged his little brother, picking him up in the process. "Isn't he suppose to be in his room?" The chef asked. "Thats okay, he can stay out for a few minutes. He hasn't met Jessi." Ralf dragged Quinn over to the table. "Quinn, this is Jessibelle, the youngest princess of the human side. And Jessi, this is Quinn, the youngest vampire here" He explained.

((Haha, I just had to do that x3 Make Ralf happy to see his brother))

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:50 am
User Image
Quinn Enn Claymoore

"Nice to meet you." Quinn mumbled from the side of his mouth, crossing his arms and glared at his older brother. He was huffy from his brothers unexpected glomp and he didn't much like being pulled around.
Quinn noticed the rabbit and gave it a perplexed look but decided not to say anything for the time being. Instead he looked at Jessi then back at his brother.
"Okay, I met her. Can I go now? This is boring."

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:36 am
Alaina Marie Danir

User Image
Alaina's ruby eyes widened at the thought of entering her home.It would absolutely great.However it was way too risky.There was no way she could enter that castle.If they were caught what would happen to Justin? What would happen with that peace treaty.N-No I can't She shook her head,using that as her response.Plus there was also her five sisters.Surely they would have loved to visited this land again,right? Especially the kingdom.How could I be so self-fish?"Really Justin it would be too risky." She spoke while sniffling.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:04 pm
User Image

Jessi was surprised at his sudden outburst of happiness. Jessi raised her eyebrow and rolled her orchid eyes. She didn't know that the.. Oh, she did, but never saw him.. Till now. For her opinion, he was pretty cute.. And, pretty annoying. She scoffed and faced the other way. She faced towards Momi-kun and had this silent talk with him and he heard his voice. She snapped. Her mouth was open, but nothing escapes. "If it's so boring, why'd you come?" She asked, her mind still fixing on why he had to be in his room.

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:04 pm
User Image
Quinn Enn Claymoore

Quinn glanced over at Jessi, his small mouth set in a pout. "I didn't choose, someone though," He glared at his brother again and then looked back at the younger girl to finish his sentence, "Thought I'd like to meet you."
Again the rabbit caught his eye and this time he decided to ask. Looking at Ralf he asked his older brother: "Why is there a dirty rabbit on the table?"

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games