Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:27 pm
Hana smiled, liking the idea that she had such a strong impact on him. 'Of course we can.' she yawned and scooted back, pulling the blanket down and slipping her feet under it. 'you're right tho, we should get some sleep.'

Suddenly her heart got jumpy as she wondered whether he'd keep his human form tonight...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:37 pm

Shane stretched his arms and laid back. "Good night then, Hana." he stayed on top of the blanket, for his animal nature kept him warmer than most. He closed his eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

((sorry, but I'm gonna have to play God here and control AVW's character a little bit sweatdrop ))

Lucien shrugged as he climbed out of the pool, pulling Faliecia with him. He recanted a spell that would dry them both off as though they were never in the pool. He flipped his hand, causing his clothes to reform into his normal clothing. He did the same for Faliecia, being careful to turn around when the mist got thinner. Once the clothing was reformed, he turned around and held out his hand, which she took as they walked up the way to the castle. After a few minutes, Lucien had made his way to Faliecia's quarters. "'Til next time, my lady." he said as he bent down and kissed her hand. As she went back into her room and closed the door, Lucien sensed danger in the area. Snapping his fingers, Lucien teleported right next to a vampire attempting to pin a girl who had fainted. Lucien tried to feel the Vampire's mind, but could only sense a bloodthirsty fury. "Grr.. here!" he yelled as he thrust his arm in front of the vampire's mouth. "Drink! It won't affect me!"

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:55 pm
When that guy (Lucien) came out of no where. was all that Luke needed to snap out of it. He suddenly relized what he was doing. And then ran into the hallway and dove out a closed window. Some of the glass got stuck in his arm, but all what was on his mind was, Dam my animal instents!. Luke then tried to make a break for the forest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Lucien watched, his arm still sticking out, as the vampire jumped out of the window. He stayed in that position for a second then turned toward the girl on the ground that he recognized as Alex. He knelt down beside her and started shaking her. "Hey, hey. Alex, wake up! HEY!" he yelled at her, trying to make sure she was okay. "She can't have been killed, or she would have blood pouring from her." he thought, drawing on his vast knowledge of the races of the world. "When vampires kill, they don't leave a clean attack site." He turned his attention back to Alex, now slapping her cheeks slightly to expedite the awakening.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:44 pm
(( sorry for not posting; my internet was down ))

Zann was barely waking up and saw Lucien yelling at an unconscious Alex. 'What the...' Zann thought to himself. He slowly got up and saw a hole in the window. He scratched his head and put the pieces together. Falsely. "Did you jump in through the window, go crazy and knock her out?" Zann said, half-asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:35 am
Faliecia landed lightly outside of the school, she had had some business to attend to so she had to leave without metnion na dshe wanted to see if she still had a job here, if not oh well there were plenty of human schools to disrupt out there, this one was just more fun because the inhabitants had magic.
SHe yawned and her legs shook with exhaustion. She stumbled to her room and fell into the bed, Kali still mad at her for her sudden abscence was sleeping somewherre else at the moment, shed come back in a day or so.
SHe hoped Lucien wasn't mad at her, what is he hated her?
those were her last thoughts before sleep overtook her.
((no promises if i can stay on, i'm on my friends computer so yea >.>))  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:23 pm

Lucien looked at Zann. "Neither. A vampire was attempting to drink her blood, and apparently she fainted at the thought of it." he nodded his head at the broken window. "The vampire fled as soon as I appeared." Lucien resumed his attempts to wake Alex up.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:30 pm
Alex woke up and rubbed her cheek. She looked at Lucien then looked at Zann and finally looked at the window quizzically. " Umm...either you jumped in through the window and started slapping me or, Luke was about to drink my blood and then you came in and he jumped out the window." she said looking at Lucien.Alex sat and wondered what had happened. After a while she saw Luke running to the forest and she grabbed her broom and tried to chase after him. Before she rammed into her window she said "Not a good idea. Better grab my wand." she grabbed her wand and murmured a spell and the window disappeared then she started flying towards him again.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:48 pm
Luke made it into the forest, but not without a blood trail following from his arm. Looks like being on the run again. Now where to hid? There a good spot Luke thought; he then jumped into a tree that was out of sight from the school.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:57 pm
Alex got to the forest and found a clearing in the middle of it, she got off her broom and closed her eyes then thought to Luke really hard asking him to come back and if he didn't she would starve herself. She sat there and waited for him for the rest of the night.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:04 pm
3 hours later still feeling that Alex was near by."Ah poor girl." Luke said to himself."Juda." A illsion of himself appared, and it went to where Alex. And sat right next to her and gazed at the stars.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:19 pm
Once "Luke" appeared she stared at him. "Luke, where are you?" she said staring at him. She could tell that that wasn't Luke and that it was only an illusion. She waited for an answer.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:26 pm
Luke then used the illusion as a mouth peaice for what he want to say."All in good time Alex. All in good time. Just star gaze with me and you will soon know." It said. Then the real Luke pulled the glass out of his arm."But if you really want to know. Follow the trail of blood." Makeing it sound more playful than anything else.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:33 pm
Alex grabbed her broom and followed the trail. She came across a huge tree when the trail ended and she made her broom go up. Once she found Luke she jumped off her broom and started to fall because she missed the branch.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:44 pm
Luke grab Alex's arm, and pulled her up onto the branch."You found me. Now what?" He said pulling the last shard of glass stuck in his arm.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff