Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:58 am

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker was about to start talking when Seth came in.
He was crying and it was terrible.
He seemed to be devastated.
Decker got up and went to the door.
"I'll let you talk to him. I'll check on Noah and then bring you some water."
He smiled and turned around.
"I'll lock the door."
Decker shut the bathroom door and locked the bedroom door behind him.
Whatever he was going through was tough.
It made him wonder what the other one was going through.
He went over to the room Noah was in and saw that he was changed.
He was sleeping, so Decker walked on by and went to the kitchen.
He started some coffee and sat at the table.
He had a feeling things were about to get rough again, before they got better.
He just hoped it wasn't too rough.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:48 am

User Image

Jake kissed her slowly and deeply. Though he was content the others in his head were not.
"You have her where ya want her, now take it to her. Come on now, lose that virginity boy." "Its not about me here Max, I will only do that when we are both ready." "Whats the point? We're just going to die anyway? We arent worthy of being that intimate with somebody, and never will be." "Its only logical, she is here, as much as passion as you have. And is being very responsive with your interactions." "Yeah I bet she is already..." "Shut up already..." Jake interuppted that train of thought. Though he himself also felt the spark of passion he held himself in check. The other voices were making it difficult and as he thought on what Max was implying his face turned a bit redder and his kisses moved down to her neck and nipping lightly before moving back to her lips.

Lord Blade Icestorm

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:57 am

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Blinking Jackson watched as Seth came in, her mind wondered how long it had actually been since she had talked to him since the trip started. She looked at him when he knelt besides her and her face got concerned, she sat up, best she could and staggered a little in her place when Decker got up. She looked at Decker and nodded, going back to Seth when the door was closed, she scooted next to him, wiping his tears away and pulling him into her arms. "Sethy what's wrong?"She asked, running her hands through his hair and petting him. Regardless if she had talked to him or not recently he was still her best friend, no matter what. she was filled with concern, seeing as she had seen Seth cry very few times. She took the blanket off of herself and used it to wipe his tears away, she knew Seth had seen her without a shirt so there was no point in hiding it like she did with Decker. "Seth tell me what's wrong, love."She coaxed him, keeping him in her arms but to a point where she could still see his face. She blinked, was that alcohol? She smelled alcohol. "And have you been drinking?" She asked, she wouldn't get mad at him, but she just wanted to know why.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:33 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth leaned against the bathtub and then on her shoulder.
He stopped crying... at least until he started talking.
"I-I-I left Ritter. I can't stay with him anymore. One side of him loves me. One side of him hates me. And today... Ritter... the normal one... forgot me. I didn't even cross his mind. We were gonna have breakfast in bed and have a good day, but then he... forgot me. He can remember someone he lost years ago, but when it comes to someone that is here, in the flesh, he forgets about them. I just... can't do that. I don't want him to forget her. Ever. That's a part of him, but I don't want to be forgotten either."
Seth spit the words out.
It was like diarrhea of the mouth.
They just poured out.
He was still crying and sobbing, but he felt better.
When she asked about the alcohol all he could do was nod.
He hugged her loosely and rocked himself.
He avoided rocking her to much, cause she was sick.
He got it out.
His tears stopped coming and he relaxed a little.
"I love him so much, Jacks."
That was all he could say.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:52 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jackson chewed at her lip, listening to Seth, holding herself back from stopping it, not that she could, he just kept going until he was nice and done. She starred across the room, letting everything register. "As much as I love you Seth, sometimes you really don't think things through."She muttered, petting his head. She just wanted Seth to be happy really, even if she was forgotten along the way. "People are forgetful, love. A lot has been going on today with everyone, I started my detox, got punched in the face, was erm..caught with something rather embarrassing, took a little kid under my wing and realized that Decker's sweeter than I realized. Kairi ended up cutting herself and then Krysta passed out, were all just busy Seth. We haven't forgotten about you."She chuckled a little, she thought this was a bit silly really, but she could have been completely out of it for all she knew. She kissed his forehead and have him a small smile "You and Ritter love each other, you have since you met you silly. If you love each other then be together, he's not going to forget you or his sister, and yes, black Ritter gets in the way but Emily gets in the way to but its just something you have to deal with. Love is something that should get through everything, good and bad, you have to get that through your thick head okay."She tapped him, clearing her throat and blinking before holding up a finger, her little episodes were a little easier to predict now and she leaned forward, pretty much coughing nothing into the trashcan before leaning back and taking a deep breath. She grabbed the rag, wiping her lips. "That, and don't drink. You still look kinda bad, no offense and you should eat something instead of drinking okay. It's bad for your body to drink after just getting out of detox."She said, tapping his nose.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:17 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth listened to what she had to say and shook his head.
"I'm hurting myself more by being with him Jacky. I look worse cause I had to fight him during my detox. If I keep going with this and going with this and going again, I'm going to either have a serious mental breakdown or wake up without hands. I hate to sound... greedy or jealous or anything, but I don't like to share what I do have. I've had so much taken from me... and I actually found something I want... but I have to share him. It kills me."
Seth hugged himself and tried to hold back some more sobs that were trapped in his chest.
He smiled slightly.
"I knew you and Decker would be close at some point. You two butt heads so much, the friction is pulling you together."
Seth took his own shirt off seeing Jacky without hers.
"And you contradicted yourself. You said people are forgetful, but we didn't forget about you."
He sighed and shook his head.
"And 'We' is them. You didn't forget me. They, which is 'we' did. And that includes Ritter."
Seth sighed deeply and leaned his head on her shoulder.
"I'm done talking. Preach to me, love."
He made a motion like he zipped his lips and threw something.
He still wasn't going to be with Ritter again.
Not until Black Ritter found somewhere in his heart for Seth.
That was all he wanted.
And that was what he would wait on.
Even if it took forever.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:43 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jackson sighed, he had a point. It was hard to share things for him, her too, which is why she didn't like people going through her stuff, partly. Which made her think. Did Seth knock her notebook out? She shook the thought off for now and scratched at her cheek. "I guess that is a bit of a bad thing.."She muttered, but a small grin hit her face. "But, sharing is caring."She joked, she had always hated that saying as a kid, but it was kind of handy in this situation. "It's not something you can easily get over you know. Split personalities is like a life thing, I don't think ive read of anyone getting rid of it. Luckily, mine dims with Decker, I can barely hear my little friends, and they can't even really see whats going on."She smiled at that, Seth would probably be happy for her but she wanted Seth to be happy, everyone to be happy. She laughed softly, he was kinda right. "I guess your right. He's something... He took my first kiss... and he's very determined to make me happy. I just... you know how I am. I dunno how I feel about my feelings for him." She shrugged, frowning at him when she said she contradicted herself "Not true, love. Even stingy lil' Decker asked where you were. I haven't really seen anyone anyway, and by the sounds of it neither have you. Besides, you know me, I worry about everyone."She chuckled at him, leaning her head on his and closing her eye's letting out a soft laugh. "Preach eh? I've never been very religious."She teased, a small smile reaching her face. "You know your going to want him. You two love each other to much not to be together, people have demons to fight, but they can't do it on their own. Demons can be anything from sadness to illness, addiction to conditions. Nonetheless, everyone needs someone. Like right now, your demon would be your sadness, your concern, and your fear."She was tapping softly at the tub while talking, taking a deep breath she rubbed at the wound she had made yesterday. "As for me, right now it would be my detox, my feelings, my condition, my worry, and my problem with cutting. I have plenty of things to overcome but I can't do it alone. And neither can Ritter. You can be afraid, and jealous of sharing but it's something you have to do. If you want to be with Ritter, help him overcome Black Ritter and be himself then you have to be with him to help him, love."There. That was her preaching. She thought about be a counselor a few times but she liked art more. Maybe she could be an art teacher..and a counselor.. She pushed the thought away. "Do you get what im saying?"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:22 pm

Ritter Crimefighter 
User Image 
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageIt was terrifying. Ritter sat there as Seth kissed him. It was sweet, the sweetest ever given but it tasted a sensation of bitterness followed along. He couldn't kiss back. Seth let go and began to speak. It was too painful to hear but he understood what Seth was saying. Yet Ritter didn't want to understand. His darted side to side, completely horrified for what was happening vefore his eyes. He wanted to be the most naive person in world in that moment just so he wouldn't comprehend Seth's goodbye. It was selfish of him to make Seth reconsider but he didn't want Seth to hurt anymore. If being with Ritter made Seth sad, then Ritter had no right to make Seth stay with him. Ritter looked down with his hair covering his face as Seth got up and walked away. Once he was back in the house, Ritter let the tears run their course.
"I love you...."
It was too much for Shiro Ritter. Seth didnt want to be with anymore. This was it. Ritter had a second chance and blew it. Again. 
Ritter got up and the pang in his chest came back once again. KuroRitter was back.

"Oh dear Shiro-kun. Look at where you have ended up."
KuroRitter smirked.
"I told you this was going to happen. But did either of you listen to me? No."
Ritter jumped off the boat and swam towards land. His was still in only boxers. When got to the house, KuroRitter breathed in deeply.
"Heard heroin was on the loose. Better go find me that stash. "
Ritter snickered walking into the house. The first place he though of searching was Jacky's room since Noah was in their but Decker said he hid them away. Where though... Black Ritter was going to have to act like ShiroRitter.
"Bunny hop... Dinoshuarz... Lalala...."
This was harder than BlackRitter had imagined.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image 
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:38 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth let his head fall on his shoulders.
He didn't want to talk anymore.
The thought of what had his hips aching came back and he realized what was wrong.
They had been hurting all day... but not from what had happened.
It was what he wanted to happen.
More tears came to his eyes.
He took a deep breath.
"I don't want to depend on someone like I depend on him. My mind does. My body does. And my addictions do. He's everything I want and don't want. I love him. I want him. But I don't think I should have him."
Seth leaned back and sniffled.
He tried to hum out the music to some song by Oasis.
He felt his heart sink and he sobbed again.
"My parents committed suicide, Jacky. My whole family died while I was at HMI. I have an uncle left. And he has cancer. As much as everyone calls this a family... I don't agree. I hated my family. And they all died. You're not my family cause you're not dead yet and I love all of you."
He let his head drop again.
"Ritter is... halfway in the love I have and halfway hanging out... He's my Wonderwall and the one I want to complain about. How do I fix that?"
Seth covered his face.
He couldn't keep talking or he was gonna break.
Seriously.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:00 pm

User ImageUser Image

Chewing at her lip Jackson sighed, letting her body slide a little closer to the floor as she leaned on the tub. "Seth, if you want him, and he wants you then why argue with yourself?"She asked, straightening herself back up, that was the real question, they both depended on each other, it was a balance. Hearing the song he was humming she started to sing it for him, she was no professional but it made her feel better, and she liked the song. Plus her voice was a little weak so she probably sounded like Hannah Montana, which made her slowly let the song fade away. She looked at him, rubbing at his back and biting at her lip, it was things like this that made her teary-eyed. "Seth, just because people are blood related doesn't mean their family. What makes a family is the group of people you think are family, those people that care about you, that take care of you. The ones you love, not just blood relation."She said, it was true. "I mean really, both of my parents are dead because of me, so I understand. I committed one of the crimes with my own two hands." She took his face in her hands and kissed his forehead, pressing hers to his and giving him a warm smile. "Well, im not Ritter. One person does not make a relationship. Why don't you try talking to him love? I know how hard it is for you to talk about this, I know you want this to be fixed and it'll be hard but you have to be strong."She sighed, releasing him and continuing to rub his back. "You don't have to talk to him right now, but thats what I would do, I would try and resolve it."She muttered, starring at the mirror in the bathroom, looking at the room through it. "You don't have to listen to a word I say you know. I've told you that since the first time I gave you advice... but im just saying. Imagine Ritter right now. He's probably just as upset as you are, and you were the only one he could talk to besides me, and im in here with you, so where do you suppose he's going to go? Eh, love?"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:34 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth sighed.
"Because I don't want anybody. I always hurt people... That's why I never, really tried to get with you."
Seth frumped and glowered at the floor.
"I called them family. I didn't hate them, Jacky. My mom or dad or grams. I loved them like family to an extent. No matter what they did, my hate was never far from my love. And I love Ritter cause it is like that. A love-hate relationship."
Seth sighed.
"He probably doesn't even want to look at me. I don't want to bother him."
Seth kissed her cheek and got up.
"I'm going for a walk. If he wants to talk to you he can wonder in."
Seth stopped at the door after unlocking it.
"Thanks Jacky."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:34 pm

User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi gasped as he bit her throat. Fire danced over her skin and her lips desperately danced with Jake's. It was the only thing she felt she could do and quietly she let a moan dance along his lips as she whispered, "I love you." Her hands lighting moved over his shoulders as she broke the kiss for a moment to smile up at him. She was sure how far she was ready. Going further would mean facing her scariest demons.

She shivered as she broke the kiss slowly. She wasn't ready to remember yet. She pushed him away and raced down to the forest. She kept on running until she again was facing the tree. Her notebook laid there flipping in the wind until till the picture of her brother laid there at her feet.

She kept her back to the house as she bent over to pick them up. She held them close to her body before she returned back to the room. She placed the picture in her bag and sorted everything. She didn't have much else as she left the notebook on the end of the bed as she went to sit by the window. She needed some space and her body felt as though it were on fire. She figured it was because her brother was asking why she didn't do what he knew she wanted.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:41 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jackson couldn't help herself but to chuckle a little when he said he wanted to get with her but shook her head "Seth, never have I seen you hurt anyone, it only hurts to not have you."She said, in all honesty she had quiet a time with herself at HMI at one point for the fact that she liked Seth, and she imagined that now that Ritter had actually fallen in love with Seth, it was harder. She bit her lip "I see, but I just don't understand how..."She stopped, running her hand through her hair, she wasn't good with relationship advice, this was her first relationship currently, and she had no idea what she was doing. "I doubt that, but I guess it's your choice isn't it?"She stated that more than asked, and nodded when he got up, letting her head roll back and stare at the ceiling she smiled softly when he kissed her cheek. "Your welcome, love. I'm always here to talk, even if I don't help."She said, feeling like if anything she had made things worse. She wondered now, if she had ever really helped anyone. Sure they said so, but in the long run, did she ever really?

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Just a warning to yew guys, I may be adding another long term character.
XD
I dunno why.
Just bored I guess.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:50 pm

ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah nodded, willingly letting Krysta lead her now. She didn't know where they were going. Then she mentioned the water and Savannah looked out the window biting her lip. 'Fish..'

"The fish are in the water though..." Fish.. Animals.. Wild? She bit her lip a little harder, trying not to whimper; the thought of having her feet near those things frightened her that much. Her grip on Krysta's hand grew a little tighter as she kept thinking about it.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games