Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:57 pm
Usagi slouched forwards, her elbows on the table and head in her hands. She knew that Minako's latest boyfriend was on ethe phone and she just sighed. The odango-haired blonde was rather jealous of the fact that Minako was getting calls from her boyfriend while Mamoru was completely neglecting her. "I wish Mamo-chan would call me," she mumbled, only to receive a look of warning from Luna.

~*~

"Ah, I should be going as well. I can walk with you, Mizuno-san. It would be wrong to let a lady walk alone at night," Daiki spoke up. He had done his own dishes and then went quiet for the remainder of the night. He felt too embarrassed to continue his conversation with Makoto about his music. He could not exactly tell her that most of the lyrics he had written had been tossed in the garbage. Les than a third of what he had ever written lyrically was lying in a box. The rest was long decomposed by that point.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:54 pm
Makoto nodded. "Alright...it's a shame to see you both go at once...but I know you and your studying Ami-chan...but stay longer next time!! You can afford to come out of the books for a while longer than you do...

Stop by and visit any time Daiki-kun...it'd be a waste of running into you after so long if we didn't keep in touch with each other." The brunette said, beaming. She looked positively motherly standing there in a pink apron with white flowers, hands behind her back, and a smile.

"Hai, arigatou Mako-chan!! And arigatou for offering to walk me home, Daiki-kun. I appreciate it." Ami said, going to put on her shoes.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:32 am
"Just as soon as I could, my love." Kou smiled involuntarily at Minako's response. He was glad that he'd caught her after all and not gotten her voice mail. "Do I get to see you now or do I suffer the endless waiting of seperation much longer?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:41 pm
"Well if you want you can meet up with us now. It's at the place I told you about earlier." She replied, as a grin formed on her face. She hoped he would meet up with them right away, so her boyfriend and her best friends could all finally meet.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:49 pm
"All right." He smiled even though he knew she couldn't see it. "I'll be there shortly, so wait right there and I'll be there to sweep you off of your feet." He was planning on using his new powers to get across town and to her very quickly. Like a couple of minutes if his hunch was correct.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:48 pm
"Ok then, see you soon." She responded cheerfully, as she couldn't help but begin to grin. She then moved her phone so it was held out infront of her, as she pressed the end button. Placing her phone in her bag she then turned her attention towards her two friends.

"Hehe, that was Kou, he said he would be meeting us here shortly." She informed the other blonde and her raven haired friend.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:18 pm
((Going to be gone possibly tomorrow and defiently Saturday, graduation party for my sister 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:47 pm
((I'm going on hiatus for a while...out of town for 3 weeks...sorry...puppet Ami & Mako as you need them till I get back! ))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:43 pm
((Impromtu request for feedback. Is everyone happy with the way the game is progressing? Thoughts or comments, please share.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:18 pm
((Is it morning yet? lol >.<))  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:12 pm
psychotic__Gal
((Is it morning yet? lol >.<))

((Not for a while, sorry.))

Kou finished locking up the dojo, thinking of the best route to get to where Minako and her friends where. With a sudden smile, he ducked into a nearby alley and powered up. He then dashed down the various streets at the best speed he could manage, which reduced just about everything to a blur.

He came to a stop near where his love was supposed to be then bounced a couple of rooftops to a convient alley and powered down. He lingered for just a moment outside then went inside with his day bag slung over one shoulder. His eyes looked for Minako and only for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:13 pm
"At least you have him. I haven't been on a real date since Mamoru*, said Rei to Usagi. She tucked some of her raven-hair behind her ear, but left some to dangle in front of her face. She began to braid the available hair out of boredom.

~(*-I don't remember what she calls him. If I'm wrong, tell me, and I shall correct it.. sweatdrop It's been so long since I've watched that far back, lol.

And I know, it's not a very good post. ><)~  

Lunar Wolf-Piggy

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:08 pm
Minako found herself looking towards the entrance occasionally to see if there was any sign of Kou. She ended up spotting him around five minutes after he had called, as she began to wave towards him to get his attention. A childish sort of grin formed on her face, as she waited for him to walk over towards them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:16 pm
Kou noticed Minako waving and walked over to where she was, leaning over to give her a kiss and a smile. "Hi." He couldn't help himself, simply glad to be with her again.  

lightsenshi

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:39 pm
((Feedback: We need a Mamoru.

And I I know she calls him Mamoru-san, Nee-chan.))

"That's because you refuse to ask Yuuichirou out!" Usagi responded, focusing her attention on her raven-haired friend. She was about ready to lecture Rei on being stubborn about Yuuichirou when Minako's boyfriend showed up. Seeing him kiss the other blonde made Usagi feel a tiny bit jealous. "Minako-chan," she muttered softly, fixing the other blonde with a glare.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff