Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:47 pm
Hiro looked to Kairi, her face nearly old him everything. "I know that you can't exactly talk fluently, but your the best Chuunin we have in Cloud. We need to to help out the other genin get ready." He smiled at Kairi, he hoped that these words were encouraging enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:54 pm
Kairi shook her head at Hiro's comment, rejecting his praise. She was not the best chuunin in Cloud. She wasn't even close to being the best. Maybe she was the most unique chuunin in Cloud, but compared to Suo, Austin and the other oinins, she was nothing compared to them. She sighed, wishing that the new kage would stop lying to her about trivial matter. The title of being the best didn't matter to her as it used to. Traveling to the other villages has changed that in her. Kairi began writing down on a sheet of paper, waiting if the Kage had anymore orders for her, or anything else he needed to say. If not, she would finish her message and leave him be.  

Yelena the Light Reaper

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:57 pm
"It's the truth, you would beat every single one of the other Oinin. Austin is just really hyper, Suo left for Akatsuki so he doesn't count, Regula is good, but your better." Hiro knew that Kairi still would not believe him.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:00 pm
{{Would you tell her she's Commander already!}}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:06 pm
((Oh, thats whats she waiting for.... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:08 pm
Kairi walked up to the kage's desk and ripped the piece of paper from the pad and placed it lightly on the desk. Without looking back at the Kage she turned and stepped over the shattered door. Walking down the steps of the tower, she decided she would head to the oinin headquarters and see if there was anything there she needed to do for Velox.

Report of my travels

There is a new Hokage by the name of Akira Nara. I do not know what has happened to the previous kage, but I did form a friendly relationship with the former Kage's son who is currently making a group of elite Leaf nins that would rival the Cloud oinins if we ever battle with the Leaf.

Meanwhile, the Mist village is currently in a state of constant attacks, this being the second attack within the past month. Several S ranked shinobis are there including one named Sengetsu and another shinobi who claims that they are from the Rock village. They are currently in battle as we speak.

Yelena the Light Reaper

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:11 pm
Hiro read the paper quickly. The Mist will send help if they needed it, He knew of the Hokage but not of his son. This worries him a bit. It's as if they are going to attack and if that happens, he will not show mercy to any Shinobi that crosses his path. If Leaf wants to disrupt Hiros peace, then they will pay for it. Anger filled up in his body, but he did not show it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:20 am
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

Chen Quanxxxx Kumogakurexxxx Chuuninxxxx Hachibi Jinchuuriki

User Image

▶▶xxSileиce is goldeи, рaтieиce is a viятue... вцяиiпg ғieяcely, цитil oиe succuмвs.xx◀◀

User Image

((IceAngel: Quan and Kairi are going to be great friends. Quan can't see or hear, Kairi can't talk...Cloud is a village of unique shinobi. Hmm.))

Find students for him to train? At only 9 years old, Quan was hardly at the age of training anyone. Plus, he was one of the weaker Chuunin, knowing hardly any elemental jutsu. Sure, he was the jinchuuriki of the Hachibi, but the inability to control it did not exactly make him stronger than the others. A great teacher I'll be...为什么要我做老师?! Quan thought angrily. He was not even an Oinin, for crying out loud.
"But I don't WANNA be a teacher!"
Quan sulked as he plonked down onto a chair facing Hiro, crossing his arms and pulling an angry face at Hiro.

((Sure you want him to teach? XD))

User Image
Akatora XXXXKurotoraXXXX Chutora

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:30 am
Hiro sighed, Quan was being rather picky. "Erm..... How about you go back to Training, Quan."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:12 am
((I know, I know, I'm pissing you off blaugh ))

"Fine, okey-dokey."
Quan's sulk quickly changed to a grin as he stuck his hands in his pockets and walked out of the office airily.  

iZann

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:47 am
Ryoko's clone knocked on the office door, then entered. "Hello, Raikage-sama."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:11 pm
(( xd Bipolar?))

Hiro looked to the door, "Ah, Ryoko. I need you to find students to teach, we have too much genin and I can't teach all of them."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:11 pm
Lenon raised his hand with a smile. "I've already got a student! The first other puppeteer I've seen in a while, too. Her name's Lulu." He said. "Otherwise, I'm not much good at teaching other classes. You know me - all flab, no muscle. ...Or, would-be fat, I suppose, if I was a real boy." He chuckled to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:13 pm
Hiro chuckled, but he looked puzzled. "I haven't seen a puppeteer, I don't think this Lulu has come to my office yet..."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 pm
"She's new here, I suppose. Actually, I should be training her about now, up at the workshop." His face looked thoughtful. "I'll introduce you two once I'm done evaluating her. How's that? And eventually we can have another puppet master! Ha!" He shook his fist in the air triumphantly. "We're not extinct, after all!" He yelled, to nothing in particular.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games