Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:43 pm
"Oh, look a pitfall." Said Star as three Excadrill's emerged from the ground. Just then a flaming fireball then took out all three of them. And Preston came out from an nearby hut. "So what I'd miss?" He asked Jeran. He then saw Star. "Ness?" Asked Preston. "The name's no longer Ness!" Shouted Star as he unleashed another powerful discharge this time at the Alpha Team Leader. "It's Star now thank you very much!" He added as he followed up the discharge with a Thunder at Kirlia, Preston, and Jeran.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image
(lv 50 Lucario-Jeran)

Jeran Stomped the ground in star direction and a powerful aura wave shot at him knocking the discharge and thunder away but the aura wave kept moving toward star.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:05 am
As Cynder reached the village, he watched with wide eyes as the unthinkable began. Baby pokemon and low-level young pokemon were fleeing from their huts as they were being destroyed, and older pokemon fled for their lives. With every passing second, Cynder's rage grew and grew, but before he got too angry, he called upon his friends.
"Espeon... Marowak... Get here now before I kill the giant leech..."
As the Pokedex said, when a Typhlosion's anger reaches high enough, anything it touches burns to cinder. As Cynder stood there, the ground around him just vapoirzed, leaving a patch of dry dirt. A few seconds later, Marowak and Espeon teleported to the village. "Hey... What's up? you need an assist?"
Said the Marowak. Cynder nodded and pointed at the electric pokemon.
"Oh. Lightningrod? Gotcha."
Marowak stood and held his bone into the air, drawing all elecric attacks to him and rendering the ineffective. "...Now, I think you started trashing a village... you should stop..."
Cynder's flame grew another two feet, blazing a blue flame, which is hotter than red. His heat caused the air around him to become dry and extremely hot. "Cynder? Uh, now's not a good time for Blaze..." Cynder ignored Espeon and dashed headlong towards the "eel leech thing" as he called it. "Get. Away. From. My. Village." He then launched a powerful Fire Blast at Star, the flames blue like a Ninetales's  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:20 am
User Image

Kai was amazed at Cynders' power "I am soo glad I'm not on the receiving end that" he said.
Kirlia teleported next to him, a little sore from Mightyenas' Dark Pulse. "I managed to teleport all the baby pokemon to safety" she said. She looked at the pokemon attacking the village. "All this fuss over Mew..." she said.
"Where is Mew by the way?" Kai asked.
"I told her to escape, she probably teleported halfway across the planet by now".
Zoroark looked around, "I think I'll go and help out... wait here..."
Her body glowed with a purple light and then a Dialga stepped out onto the battlefield.
"WHO DARES DISTURB MY SLUMBER!?" Dialga cried out.
"I forgot how totally awesome that skill is!" Kai muttered.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:35 pm
User Image
(lv 50 Lucario-Jeran)

Jeran looked over at zoroark. He could easily see through the illusion through his aura. "Lucky i'm a aura user." He said to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:25 pm
Star was unfazed by the Aura infused Earthquake. "Somebody doesn't know their Pokemon abilities." Taunted Star. Ferrothorn then took the Fire Blast for Star Knocking it out. Acceptable loss. he muttered When Dialga appeared on the battlefield, Star was unimpressed. "So you think you can scare me with a fake Dialga? Let me show you something to be scared of." Said Star as he whistled a tune and a Techno Buster rained downed from the sky and Genesect appeared  

Blackwing Flare the Sun

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:14 am
Cynder snorted flame, upset that someone would jump in front of someone so full of evil. "Hey, ugly!" He glared at Star, shouting. "Leave now, or never see tomorrow! You see what I did to your idiot lackey! Next time, I won't miss"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:23 am
Cynder snorted flame, upset that someone would jump in front of someone so full of evil. "Hey, ugly!" He glared at Star, shouting. "Leave now, or never see tomorrow! You see what I did to your idiot lackey! Next time, I won't miss"
Just as he finished, a Techno Buster rained from the sky.
"Espeon! Quick!"
Quicker than you could say "Oh no!", Espeon used her powerful Psychic attack to move Zoroark out of the way of the Techno Buster, which isn't really that strong of an attack anyways.
"Hey! It's the clunker!" Cynder got his footing and prepared for an attack. "Marowak, charcoal me." Marowak tossed Cynder a small brick of charcoal and Cynder caught it. "Time to go, buddy." Cynder's flames shot up again as he launched a poweful Blast Burn towards the Genesect.  

LimberNimbleShadow

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:22 am
(Time for a surprise! xd )

User Image

As Genesect fired off another Techno Buster. A voice shouted that echoed throughout the village."ENOUGH!!!!" It said as a Sacred Sword intercepted both the Blast Burn and the Techno Buster. Then a blue Pokemon appeared where the attacks were intercepted. "Pokemon fighting other Pokemon makes me sick." It said as the comment directed towards Star. "Against weaklings like these and a shape shifter, the odds are about even. But against Cobalion, leader of the Musketeer Trio, that's another story! We'll leave. But mark my words, Mew will be reclaimed by Team Rocket!" He said as he pulled out a giant smoke ball and tossed it at the ground. When the smoke cleared all the enemy Pokemon where gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:36 am
User Image
(lv 50 Lucario-Jeran)

"Where have you been this whole time Cobalion? Its been awhile." Jeran knew Cobalion from way back when. (not gonna go through story line.)  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image

"Oh, just training a new recruit to the Musketeer Pokemon." Replied Cobalion.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:58 pm
Cynder plopped down and sighed deeply, looking around at the partially destroyed village. "...Why does evil and stupidity even exist in this world..." With his head hanging low, he walked back to start assessing the damages.  

LimberNimbleShadow

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:03 pm
Preston was crestfallen. "This is all my fault." he said thinking he was alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image
(lv 50 Lucario-Jeran)

"I'm going to see if i can find mew. She's probably somewhere nearby if she ran off." Jeran said before walking off into the woods.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:00 am
(According to the movie, Zoroarks illusions can fool even cameras and Legendary pokemon. You wouldn't be able to see through them so easily.)

Kirlia and Kai stepped out from the bushes as Zoroark returned to her true form. "Mew has returned home" Kirlia said. "I recieved a telepathic message a few moments ago from her".
Zoroark looked over the damages to the village. "Look's bad... but still fixable, provided everyone helps out" she said. She glanced over at Cynder, "Your power is quite impressive, we should spar sometime".
Kai walked over to a ruined hut. "Damn... this is gonna take a while".  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff