Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:46 pm
Ira smiled up at him  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:35 pm
Luna held him as she slept. he was her anchor.Her wings had vanished as she slept as did her horns. which was strange for a demon to have that happen.

Jaded smiles then places a kiss on her forehead.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:54 am
Massasooni tilts his head some, seeing Luna without her horns and wings, but he was too tired to think much of it or even keep his eyes open for too much longer. He closes his eyes with a sigh to fall back asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:06 pm
Luna was still sleeping.She was happy and dreaming of him.She was also dreaming of baring his children and being happy.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:53 pm
Massasooni finally awakens after his nap and looks down to Luna. He tilts his head again, before looking around some to check where he was and if he was still dreaming. He strokes his hand down her back genitally to see that he could in fact feel it was her, and feeling pretty much meant he was awake. He sighs a bit, confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:31 pm
Luna dream started to turn bad.She started to wake before it got to bad.She took a deep breathe as she woke.She caught his scent and calmed.She looks up at Massasooni.She saw his confusion"What is it my love?"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:08 pm
Massasooni looks away, a bit embaressed that she cought him. He thinks for a second before looking back to her to ask "Uh... your wings and horns... do they... retract or something?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:11 pm
Luna blinks"No they don't...well the wings can but not my horns"She lifted her hands to her head and felt they were gone. then she remembered something"every now and then when I sleep they vanish as if my body it trying to protect me from the outside world. A sleeping demon is at its weakest."  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:28 pm
Massasooni nods a bit, looking down. "Ah... well... for all I know, my horns don't do that... and my wings really don't come out of me unless I really need them." He said before looking back to Mira to ask "Why'd you... want to be protected from the outside world?... you... afraid of me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:29 pm
Ira smiled and wrapped her arms around him.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:48 pm
Luna looks at him"I do not fear you my love...I don't know why they did as they did. I been hiding all my life so I guess its just natural for me to hide at times"She strokes his cheek.

Jaded smiles at her and smiles  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:37 pm
Massasooni closes his eyes and sighs with a small nod. "... I... see..." He said, before sighing again and looking down, eyes still closed. "It's just... I don't know... I know I scare a lot of people, but that's when I WANTED to scare them... now... I... don't want you to see me as something to be feared... it hurts me thinking about such things, and I don't know if your just saying things so I wouldn't... scare you more or something..." He said with another sigh before looking back up to Luna with a small shrug. "How... how was the nap?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:23 am
Luna looks at him"I don't say things I don't mean Massasooni. When I first meet you I feared being betrayed but I dont feel that anymore. I feel safe and happy. You must remember before I was killed I was a good witch who was cursed and killed. My body is still of that witch I once was. Which can explain why my demon side hides or went into a dormant stage here in this house"She strokes his side"The nap was good."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:02 am
Massasooni nods a bit. "Alright... alright." He said before shrugging again to say "Well... you looked like you were enjoying it... you know what you were dreaming about?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:47 pm
Luna blushes a little"I was enjoying it. I was dreaming of you and me.then it changed and I was carriering your and my child in my arms"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games