Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:37 pm
"Ah yes of course, absolute perfection. Your really not the prettiest? Could've fooled me." Hana smiled and began to sketch.

Jun looked around searching for someone to talk to.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:40 pm
The girl giggled again "Thanks you very much" she blushed a bit.

Mio watched Hana work and smiled lightly "Your very good at drawing" she said quietly.

Hades got a call and sighed "I have to go. I will see you soon" he waved to Mio then him and Noctis left. Going back to hell.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:59 pm
"Aww darling your to kind but sadly I'm not as good as Michael Angelo thats who I'm trying to pass. He painted an angels true beauty." Hana smiled beginning to hum.

Jun looked at Mio and tilted his head. "So does Noctis have a girlfriend?" Hana laughed lightly, "I bet he does with a face like that!" she glanced at Jun and he snickered softly. "Mio your brothers hot just saying~" Hana sang stifling her giggles as she drew. "Hana Urusai! I cannot believe you just said that!" Jun gasped.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:12 pm
The angel smiled "I was in one of his painting, although I looked far younger then I do now." she sighed. She already looked young, but she died a young age from a sickness. The years were slowly adding on now. The angel blushed "sir Noctis is handsome isnt he..." she covered her mouth a bit surprised that she had said that.

Mio sighed "Lots of girls like him. But no one wants to date a Prince of death. he can be kinda harsh as well." she mumbled "So no, he doesnt have a girlfriend. Why do you ask?" She plopped down beside Jun, feeling a bit safer around him. She didnt know Hana to well so she was a bit nervous around her.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:30 pm
Hana looked at the angel and smiled, "I very much agree with miss angel he's handsome beyond words.. I would love to paint him." Hana threw her hand up grinning ear to ear. "I'll date him."

Jun laughed at his friends behavior. "I ask because of Hana. She needs a boyfriend that'll put up with her." he glanced down at Mio and smiled warmly. "She's not as scary as she seems and if it comes down to it I bet your daddy can whip her into shape.

"Oi I may not be as strong as Hades but I can still beat you up Jun! Hes just looking for someone to double date with cos hes afraid of dating a girl alone. Oh Miss Angel I'm finished come back in a few days and I'll have started painting it. But in the mean time care to hang out some?" Hana sat up removing her bangs from in front of her eyes showing of sparkling eyes that changed with her mood.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:39 pm
Mio sighed "I'm not sure he really wants a girlfriend at the moment, but you can talk to him about that." she mumbled towards Hana. "How do you not have a girlfriend" she said towards Jun and laughed a little.

The angel smiled "I cannot wait to see this lovely painting" she said cheerfully. "Hang out? What might that be?" she said going back to her clueless self. She died long ago, and back then no one used the term 'hang out' she was so confused y kids now-days.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:52 pm
Hana giggled and shook her head, "Mio I'm only kidding I don't date." Jun sneered, "Only because your afraid of men." "Shut up Jun. Ahh hang out you know.. Stay and talk and what not." she explained the best she could.

Jun's face lit up bright red. "Parents dont like me very much, I think it's the piercing but they think I'm out to break their kids heart! Plus I haven't found anyone that I like either." he said fidgeting. "Well you know before..." his voice trailed off and he looked away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:11 pm
Mio laughed "But you'd date my brother" she joked . Mio leaned over to look at Jun's face "Before what?" she mumbled cutely then fell over from leaning to far. She sat back up quickly and pouted a bit, embarrassed that she fell over.

The angel clapped her hands together once "Oh my. Well that sound quite interesting. Let me change into a form that will be more accepted by you humans." she smiled. With a small burst of light she changed form. Her hair was shorter and she looked about 16. She wore no shoes but her dress was shorter and more like clothes now-days. Her wings had gotten smaller and she had a small faint halo above her head. The girl blushed "Oh, I feel so bad. I have not introduced myself yet." she bowed quickly "I am Anne Smill." she came up from the bow and smiled weakly. Anne was quite ad odd girl

(Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I just killed this huge cricket. It was so gross >< im like freaking out!)  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:37 pm
Jun laughed nervously "Before what? What?" he fidgeted and squirmed and his cheeks turned redder. Sighing he turned to Mio he leaned in until his face was barely an inch from hers. "Before.... Then I-I met you..." he whispered

Hana stood up and bowed as well, "Anne Smill I am Hana Urusai demon of the arts at your service. It a pleasure to make your aquantince."

( gonk oh god I hate bugs especially crickets and spiders! Kill it again! Never mind the grossness Q nQ)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:45 pm
Mio blushed a bit then blinked. "o-oh...." she mumbled, she got a weird feeling in her stomach. She leaned back a bit then looked away her face a bright red.

Anna giggled "We shall be good friends, I for-see that. " she smiled. "Now shall we go off and do something that you all think is fun? Ive heard that skating on this frozen water called ice can be quite the fun time." she laughed a bit. All the other newer angel's had talked about these kinds of activities and now Anne would be able to try some.

(I HATE CRICKETS!!!!!! they are so gross DX this was a cave cricket or whatever they are called. the bigger ones that like look like a big spider. I stomped it with a flip flop a bunch of times then threw the shoe outside. I will go get it tomorrow T^T)  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:10 pm
Jun leaned back as well and ran his finger through his hair. "I-I'm sorry.." he said softly.

Hana grinned "An ice rink! I love the ice rink~! I'll race you there, it's not very far from here." she grabbed Anne's hand and began to walk. "You'll have so much fun." she giggled her wings growing larger.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:17 pm
Mio blinked a few times "No, dont be sorry!" she blushed "Im just not used to people....liking me like that. Most guys dont like ghost girls so this is the first time this has happened." her heart started racing as she rambled on. "So im not sure what I am supposed to say about all of this...." she looked at the grass.

Anne smiled "Oh I hope I have fun, it seems like such a grant time. Although you will have to teach me how to skate on this ice stuff." she giggled and held Hana's hand.

(now anne and hana shall head to the ice rink!!)  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:40 pm
Jun sighed and smiled,"Mio.." he reached out and made her face him. He leaned down a gently pecked her lips. "You do not have to say anything if you don't feel the same for me." he purred pulling away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:49 pm
Mio blushed a little when he kissed her lightly. she looked at him a moment then blinked a few times. Mio leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his neck, "I like you" she said smiling a blush spreading across her face. She started to kiss him lightly, trying not to go to fast. This was also her technical first kiss, so she wasnt sure if she was doing it right. She had only seen kisses in movies, and today she had seen her sister kiss her boyfriend, Damian. She never studied how to kiss when she saw it so she was still unsure of herself.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:11 pm
Jun blushed instead of usually pulling away he slowly wrapped his arms around Mio's waist gently pulling her closer.He smiled against her lips kissing her back his eyes slowly closing his eyes.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games