Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:17 am
Eyea was astonished at miles progress. "So amazing and cute at the same time...hmm someone you know?" He asked miles.

Leren looked about the den and notice hughy lay beside him in a ball. "i guessing you can't speak yet." He said to himself. He sighed and waited around.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:40 pm
Miles nodded, "It's name is Hughy, it's the only friend I have" He watched as it did a play bow in front of him and hopped from side to side.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:04 pm
Lazurkri
(I'm here...)

((I know, but I made a post and you didn't respond. Plus I haven't been able to find another spot to put in another post.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:58 am
(i'm actually waiting for Dark or Kotestu to go before I do......)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:09 am
Kaishin looked up at the large Gryphon. "Are you ready to go?" he asked. "It's time that we go and see the Bear tribe". He looked back to Larka, she'd been rather quiet recently. "Are you worried?" he asked in a hushed, yet calm tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:07 am
Larka shook herself out of her slight daze. She'd been trying to imagine every possible outcome of the meeting with the Bears. None of them looked very good.

She sighed and tried to perk up when Kaishin asked in concern about her. She shook her head "no", but that was a lie. Who wouldn't be worried about meeting the Bears in this situation? The only thing that could make it worse was if the stupid Foxman had killed their leader improperly as well!

She sighed again and stood. She stretched and shook out her coat. It was then she realized the little Wolf pup was snuggled up with yet another stranger. 'Where do all these creatures come from all at once,' she mentally asked herself, exasperated.

The she-Wolf stood at the ready. May as well get this going, right?

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:22 pm
"I'm always rrrready to go, Kaishin...."
He heard Marco's somewhat snide comment, and snapped his beak, playfully, at him, then had to chuckle as he thought about it; here he was, a creature strong in Magika, and he could hardly even stop himself from glowing like a lightbulb!

He looked over at everyone who had arrived, and smiled a bit; they'd had people vanish, but others always seemed to show up and take their place.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:52 am
(*cracks knuckles* Let's get this party started)

"Alright then, Let's go!" Kaishin said as confidently as he could. He led Larka and Bakher through the forest for almost and hour before they reached their destination. The moon was full tonight and it's bright, serene light soothed kai's restless soul. It was the same for all wolves, the light of the moon filled them with an inner strength. Once they arrived at a large cluster of trees some distance away from the Den, they discovered, hidden among them, was a cavern built underground that was the home of the bear tribe. Two large bears guarded the entrance, as Kai and the rest approached, the bears stared at him for a moment and then stepped aside.
"Welcome, Alpha leader of the Wolf tribe. We have been expecting you'. One of the bears greeted them. "Please follow me". The bear led them into the cave until they reached the inner most section. Once there they were greeted by an expansive, arena-like area. the structure was actually human-made but was abandonded generations ago. the bears now made this impressive building their home. Five enourmous bears sat at the far end of the room, the largest in the centre would have been as big as Bakher. He was covered in thick brown hair, but many scars attained from years of battles were clearly visible.
He opened one eye as the trio entered the room. "So..." he said slowly. his voice echoing in the large, cavernous room, causing kai to flinch slightly at the sheer volume of it. "These are the pups responsible for the death of Kasheek and his son?"

Kaishin cleared his throat, this would not be easy."I shall start with the formal introduction." Kai said. "My name is Kaishin Ryuufang. I am the Alpha Leader of the Wolf tribe". The bear nodded, "Well met. I am named Gar'ralth. Now wolf... say your piece". Kaishin sighed slightly, now for the hard part "I would like to begin with my sincerest apologies" he said calmly and slowly, choosing his words very carefully. "We were not directly responsible for the death of Kasheek's son, but that is no excuse. The one responsible was under our care and so the blame falls to us". He paced slightly, trying to come up with something. "We were given premission to fell one bear that was deemed too old, and would soon be claimed by the passage of time, so we took Kasheek, but... the death of his young son was unforseen and truly an accident..." he didn't really know what else to say at the moment.

The large elder bear looked at Kaishin and then at Larka and Bakher. "The Alpha has said his piece, what say the two of you? But first, a formal introduction if you will"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:56 pm
Bakher kept a wary eye on their surrondings as they traveled; experiance had taught him this much. He glanced at Kaishin, and how he seemed to know the way, although he seemed...hesitant.

-with good reason....-

He kept his opinion and thoughts to himself as they walked, and gazed cooly at the two guard bears outside what he assumed was the Bear Den; they were big, which didn't always mean they were competent, but the way they carried themselves.....

- they may be big, but they know how to fight-
He decided, and followed the Alpha into the Den. When they reached the central chamber, he had to stop a moment to look around- he'd been in a few big underground caves, but few were this big. Or artificial.

He pulled his gaze away from a detailed examination of his surroundings as one of the bears in the chamber spoke, the greetings with Kaishin oddly formal to one unaware of the subtle signs that the veneer of civility was just that- a veneer.

A very thin veneer, one that he was all too aware might vanish in a instant. He pondered what he should say as the leader gave his name, and asked for his version of what happened, as well as their names; he caught the unspoken meaning all too well- explain well, explain fast, or die.

- very well then.... -

"I grrrrreet and see you, Garrrr'rrrralth."
He dipped his head until his forehead touched the floor, and held the pose for a second, the traditional greeting of his kind when speaking to a leader, which Gar'ralth most certainly was. he straightened up, and twitched his wings as he calmly met the massive bears eyes- he didn't want a fight, not because he was afraid of the bigger bear (Who he may be able to best in a straight up fight one on one, and even with the other four bears present, using Magik), but because Kaishin and Larka would most certainly be killed.

"My name is Bakherrrr. Bakherrrr Krrrrrest'ain. I was the one who burrried the young bearrr. I rrrrregrrrret I was not prrrrresent to witness what happened myself; howeverrr, I sharrre the belief that what happened was inexusable; Magik is neverrrrr to be used to hunt, far less used to hunt when quarrrrry was alrrrready taken, and I grrrrieve forrr yourrrr loss"

He considered saying more, but caution won out over that desire; Larka still needed to say her piece, and trying Gar'ralths patience would be....bad. He twitched his wings again, and sat back on his haunches, the twitching tip of his tail betraying his mask of apparent calm; he was ready to fight, if the need arose.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:32 pm
eyea noded. "I see. I think i saw him when i we first met. I had passed by your den when i heard the commotion near my home."

Leren Knew the bears very well. He was a friend of theres long ago after he had saved one of there cubs...but that was long ago. He wondered is they still remembered him. The thought had been on his mind when he heard the word bear from the other wolf. He got up from hughy. "I shall be right back. I must check something." He said to hughy and he jumped off toward the bears.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:17 pm
{Damn, guys. X"D}

Larka padded to the left and just behind Kaishin. She managed to keep up with the two males, but just barely. Her mind was elsewhere as she distracted herself from the stresses of what was to come.

She barely registered that they were finally at the Bears' Den. She'd never been in their Den or around their Den. It was eerie. It took all of her willpower and more to keep her hackles down, as that would rouse the Bears into an even more hostile state.

She kept her head bowed as Bakher and her Alpha spoke to the Bear Leader. It wasn't until it was her chance to speak that she finally looked up. She looked up and froze.

She didn't want to be here. She didn't want to do this. It was that damn Foxman's fault! Why couldn't he be punished! Why couldn't he be the one on trial! But no, it was her and she didn't want to do it.

The once-brave Huntress lowered her head, tucked her tail, and shrank away from the line of sight of the Bears. She whimpered and whined as she went to hide behind Kaishin.

{Forever causing problems, Larka is. X3}  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:17 pm
Gar'ralth nodded at Bakher, satisfied with his response. Looking at Larka's reaction however, he growled at her cowardice. "It would seem that the pup there has to be taught proper respect" he said. "But with such a young leader, I guess something like this is too be expected" he said mockingly.

This was something that Kaishin would not stand for. He knew that larka was afraid and that this was a bad time to show it, but the older bear didn't have to insult her or his leadership skills. Standing tall in front of Larka he puffed out his chest and glared at Gar'ralth. "I may be a young Alpha, In fact, I've only been one for four seasons now. But that is now way to treat us! We came here and made a formal apology for an act that was not our doing and this is how you repay our sincerety... I thought the Bears were above such... childish actions?" He panted slighty after his outburst, but did not regret a single word.

Gar'ralth simply stared at him, amzed that a pup like him could show such insolence! Kaishin knew that he'd made a mistake, but he defended his honor. Waiting for the bears to attack, Kaishin braced himself... but the attack never came. he looked up to see the old bear laughing. "It has been a long time indeed" Gar'ralth said. "Since I've seen a wolf with such courage, that he would make an enemy of the entire Bear Tribe, just to defend one of his own... That is an honorable thing indeed".
The bear cleared his throat and looked at the trio. "We shall not attack the Wolf tribe over this matter" he declared. Kaishin breathed a sigh of relief.. but that was short lived. "Instead..." the old bear continued. "We shall settle this like the days of old... A one-on-one combat between the greatest warriors of our tribe. Right here, right now!"

Kaishin's eyes widened, since he was the Alpha, the strongest warrior of the wolves was him... This was not going to be fun.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:00 pm
Miles sighed, he wasnt sure why he was still trying to learn magic; the whole point of it was to try and impress Larka and all its seemed to have done was anger her and the rest of the tribe as well as bring unessary death and destruction. With a jerk from his hand the fire dissipated into the air, "I beleive we are done Eyea..."

Hughy continued to sleep as if he didnt hear Leren.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:40 am
Bakher flared his crest, and was on his feet in a instant at Gar'ralth's growl, taking up a position just off the the side of Kaishin, ready to attack or defend as needed. When the Bear Leader laughed at Kaishin's words, and issued his ultimatum, he relaxed- slightly. then the Bears words truly registered.

- Single Challenge? One on One? between a Bear and a Wolf?-

He looked over Kaishen, and grimaced; he was outclassed if he put himself forward. Even with incredible agility, Kaishin didn't have good chances; the Bear would sustain injuries, but he could take more hits before going down. Kaishin, on the other paw, would be flattened by a single good hit.

His instincts were to put himself forward in Kaishin's place, as a Proxy, but reason won out over instinctual, potentially suicidal actions. He glanced at the Alpha, talons gouging the stone floor in his anxiety- Kaishin didn't deserve to die due to a outsiders idiotic decision!  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:44 am
(Why dont they make Miles do it?)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games