Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:21 am
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Then pick one for me," he replied, pushing his hair behind his ear to show that he wasn't wearing the earring. "To replace the one I was forced to leave in Heaven. Please, Nikolai. Nothing would make me happier."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:07 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Looking at the bare ear, Nikolai slowly moved his lime green eyes back to the jewelry and apprehensively stepped in. There was a wide assortment of jewelry, from necklaces to bracelets, each having a set for a woman and a man. Nikolai gazed at a few items, not convinced that they would look good on Leon. That was until he finally found it. "This." he breathed and motioned for Leon to be at his side. When the ex-teacher reached him and pointed at an item tucked away at the corner. It was a silver ring designed to look like a coiled snake, its eyes two sapphires that looked violet under the light. "I want you to wear this." Nikolai said and looked over at Leon. "That way, even when we're apart, people will know you belong to me." he said with a small smile. His arm throbbed again.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:55 am
Leon Court

"A ring?" The man set his hand on the small of Nikolai's back, smiling his perfect smile. "
That's perfect, Nikolai. We'll take it.
" He handed his card to the cashier, who nodded to an attendent to take the ring out. Once the ring was out of the case, Leon lifted the small box it was in and handed it to Nikolai. "Here, why don't you put it on me?" he suggested, holding out his left hand.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:23 am
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Taking the box into his own hands, Nikolai opened it and smirked at the ring that glinted in the light. He took it out and felt the work and designs etched into the silver. Taking Leon's hand with his free one, the Sin slowly slid the ring onto his finger. Who would have ever guessed the infamously heartless Nikolai would ever slide a ring up anyone's finger?

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:55 pm
Leon Court

Once the ring was on, Leon wrapped his hand around Nikolai's and pulled him closer, kissing him tenderly. "You've still got that anklet, right?" he asked against the Sin's lips, his other hand rising to gently stroke the side of the Russian's face with the backs of his fingers.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:07 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Mmm, it's on my bedside table." Nikolai murmured while gazing at Leon's lips, his own still tingling. "Perhaps you can help me put it on when we get back home?" he grinned. How strange it sounded to say that. When they got home. Home, one they actually shared.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:11 am
Leon Court

"Sounds like a plan to me," he chuckled, leading Nikolai out the door. "Anything else you want to get while we're put here?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:07 am
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Mmm, not that I can think of." Nikolai mused as he clutched the next few bags. "As much as I love this wardrobe you picked out for me, dearie, I'm more eager to take it off~" he purred while walking out the door.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:37 pm
Leon Court

"Just wait until you see what I had delivered," snickered Leon, following the male closely outside. "You little Sin, I swear. You're going to have me too hard to walk soon enough, aren't you?"

Awesome nerd
You post first

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:16 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Mmm, that's entirely your imagination's job, dearie." Nikolai laughed as he led Leon to the car.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:05 pm
Leon Court

The ex-teacher opened up Nikolai's door, tossing the bags into the back of the car. "Nikolai, you are going to drive me insane," he stated, leaning over to kiss the Sin once again. "But I love that so much~"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Here? What about this one?"
"NOOOOO!!!"
A bead of sweat rolled down the side of the once enthusiastic police officer. An avid lover of Halloween, Cameron was more than excited to take his son Halloween shopping, from house decor to a costume for the child. That child, however, became quite stubborn once they reached the costume aisle and refused to even touch any of them.
"But it has a knife! You like knives, don't you?" Cameron persisted, only to get an angry shake of the head in return.
Sitting in the shopping cart with his arms crossed defiantly and his cheeks puffed stubbornly, Julian glared at his parents. "I don't wanna wear it! It's stupid!!" he yelled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:46 pm
Dr. Liam Grant

User Image

I'm not who you think I am...

"Quit being such a brat!" snapped Liam in irritation, bags under his eyes a clear sign of his being overworked at the hospital. He hadn't even been able to kill in weeks! The closest he'd come to murder lately was just the other night, when he was ordered to pull the plug on a young single mother who had been in a car crash and lost her children, having nothing left to live for. It was a mercy killing! Mercy! Was this what he, the great Surgeon, had come to?
Clenching his fists, the slender doctor reached across the aisle and picked up a superhero costume, trying to figure out a way to bargain with the boy. "What can we do to get you to just pick one?" he asked the child, putting the costume back and raising a purple eyebrow as he glared at his child.

...I'm far more dangerous than that!

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:57 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Julian winced when he was yelled at by Liam, but quickly retaliated by angrily sticking his tongue out at him. He glowered at the superhero uniform in front of him, already hating it. He didn't like blue, and he didn't like the fake muscles. It looked stupid, he didn't want to look stupid. If he looked stupid then Daniel would make fun of him! Although he supposed he couldn't drag his parents through this much more. The two looked like they were ready to collapse. Out of mere pity for the two, Julian put a small hand on his cheek and thought. Well, if he was going to look stupid, then he'd get them to look stupid, too!
"I want you two to wear costumes, too!" he demanded with a dignified look on his face.
Cameron's face scrunched up; his eyes became small, small lines and his mouth nothing more than a dot. "... What?"
"Dress up in costumes." Julian reiterated. He looked around the aisle, inspecting each costume carefully until one made him hop in his seat with excitement. "Ooh! Ooh! That one! Wear that one!" he said and pointed at a hairy gorilla costume.
The officer pursed his lips at the outfit and pulled it off. It was a small boy's size, barely big enough to reach Cameron's waist. He was sure he could get a size for him - all sorts of adults like to be gorillas - but did he really have to? He looked at Liam and silently asked him the question.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games