Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:10 pm
-- Domino The Damned --
iiWinty
User Image
Jubei Shishigami

He shook his head. "I'd rather you go out looking for closure instead of revenge. When people go out looking for blood, they usually find it." Jubei said in firm belief.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:16 pm
-- Domino The Damned --

Mint does a half laugh. " Im not looking for revenge for myself. Its for him." She points up to where she hopes he is.

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:42 pm
iiWinty
User Image
Jubei Shishigami

"Was you brother the type to go looking for revenge? Or did he spend his time looking after you?" He said as a counterquestion to her. "Do you think that he would want you to go avenge him, or do you think he would want you to grow up alive?" He continued to question her as he looked to the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:57 pm
-- Domino The Damned --

"You ask to many questions."
She laughs. "He was both , and his last words were 'Kill him.' So yes , I believe he wanted me to avenge him." Mint sits down in the grass and puts Jubei in her lap. "I loved him more than anything.." She takes Jubei's little hood off and pets his head.

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:04 pm
Dragon shyly walked back to the group then, his eyes a livelier lightning yellow that only seemed brighter through the blood splattered around his mouth and the top of his coat. He sat down next to them and looked at them curiously, hoping he didn't barge in on anything important.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:08 pm
iiWinty
User Image
Jubei Shishigami

"Than I have to disagree with your brother. Not to disrepect the dead of course." Jubei jumped out of her lap and flipped his hood on. "I bet you did love him more than anything, and I bet he felt the same for you too, but if I was your brother, I would want you to have more closure than anything. If my last thing I did for my sister was give her a vendetta, I would be ashamed." He stood for a moment and realized that he may have said too much. He was always the big brother type, seeing that he looked after Kokonoe all the time. "Excuse my words..."  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:19 pm
-- Domino The Damned --

Awesome nerd

"You're excused."
She notices Dragon had re-entered the group with a little blood on his face." Here , let me get that off." She licks her thumb and wipes most of the blood off, the rest she wipes on her white sleeve. Jubei had been so wise she could barley even look at him. She smiled at Dragon once all the blood was off. "There"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:57 pm
Dragon listened to Jubei and wondered just what he was talking about, but before he could ask Mint started wiping the blood off him. As the blood was wiped off his face, his blush was revealed. "Th-Thanks." he mumbled and stared at his thumbs.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:21 am
Awesome nerd

Mint laughs a little "You're welcome , and you gotta stop doing that." She grabs his hands lightly. "Theres no need to be nervous around me, I'm harmless." She gives him the best smile she could.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:09 am
iiWinty

He blushed again and looked down, pressing the tips of his index fingers together nervously. "I-I'm just not used to t-talking to puh-pretty girls." he mumbled, his mouth turning into a nervous squiggle and his eyes turning golden.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:45 pm
Awesome nerd

She smiles and looks into his eyes. "Hey , your eyes are the same color as mine." She makes a fish face and crosses her eyes. "Come on! Smile, please." She smiles with her eyes closed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:40 pm
iiWinty
User Image
Jubei Shishigami

Jubei's ears twitched as he suddenly turned his head to the near forest. He then turned back and noticed that Mint was making a fish face. "Haha... I catch you two later, I have buisness to attend to, have fun on the rest of date." Jubei laughed again as he said date, wondering if Dragon knew that that was what he was on. The Cat tipped his hood and then stepped behind a tree, suddenly disappearing.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:05 pm
iiWinty

Dragon shakily looked into her eyes when she mentioned how they were the same, and when he saw his golden eyes reflected into her own, he blushed and smiled at the same time. "Hey... Th... They really are." he said and laughed a little until he heard Jubei. He did hear him right, didn't he? Did he say... D... Date? "Wuh-We're on a date?" he stammered to Mint with wide, shy eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:59 am
Awesome nerd

"Well , yeah. Kinda." She laughs shyly and blushes.

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:51 am
iiWinty

Dragon hesitated then looked back down at his thumbs. His focus was so strong that his hands might've exploded! "D-Does this mean that you.... You like me?" he said quietly and shakily.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games