Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:35 pm
Cras grabbed Kira by the shouldar and threw her again. This time he charged after her with his claws out.

Mongar simply chuckled and motioned the young man to charge him..

"Fight me then."he growled.

A laugh came from behind Val..she was picked up by the hair as a young man looked down on her.

"Looks like a meal Travis."the man said.

Another walked down the steps starring at the girl.

"A friend of the Kabuato's aswell."he chuckled. He rose his hand and flames consumed the door..blocking off Lexi and the others up ahead.

Lucius's figure appeared taking down Crabb with a tackle..punching him harshly across the face. His nails getting longer..and his eyes wild. Lucius..was angry..and that wasn't good.

Travis Servant of the Gods:User Image

Crabb God of the Spirits:User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:44 pm
Kira spun around letting her iron claw fans out slashing them at Cras sending bursts of wind at him. My mother was a wind goddess dammit! she thought putting as much damage as she could.

Victor tucked one of his behind him throwing a shadowball as he charged at the god. He pulled off a long series of moves with the blade he been working with since him being missing.

Val winced slightly but held her tears. This is no time to act like a little girl Valaria! she hissed to herself letting one of her lycan paws form as she quickly slashed it through her hair making her tumble to the ground. She rolled away holding the bow at the ready lightly it on fire.

Lexi fell backwards staring in horror though she couldn't do much. She picked up her staff that had fallen and kept going as well  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:56 pm
Cras threw a kick at Kira as she charged him. He was laughing.

"Your mother was the easiest to destroy! Now you'll go into history the exact same way!"he hissed.

Mongar matched Victor in every blow..and then he swung low on his blindside..then jumped up throwing downward kick.

"FOOL!"He growled.

Travis charged Val sending a kick into her bow. He smiled cruely as electricity built on his arms.

Crabb and Lucius swang back and forth. There blows barley even shaking each other. Lucius being pushed threw his love of his sister..Crabb..just from his love of blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:03 pm
Your wrong about that!" Kira shreiked driven by bloodlust and the need to protect her family. She placed the fans together forming a double sided spear as she swung,striked and danced away sending blow after blow/

Victor stumbled lightly but closed his eyes completely letting his other sensces take controll. "If I'm a Fool, you be damned!" he hissed jumping back into motion sending sparks flying as he moved faster striking Mongar. He noticed Mongar was blinded from the need to kill and smirked slamming his foot hard into his rib cage hearing a horrible crack.

Val gribbed the broken parts of the bow then blew letting the blades inside of the wood break. Xalidir told me the bow is your one true ally as an extention of yourself if I'm correct and I'm the hell got mine. she reminded herself letting a growl escape her lips as she swung once sending the fire that seemed to be building up in her hands go out at Travis. Fire play was apart of her family.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:16 pm
(-.-..minor auto-hits remember..)

Mongar's coughed and he smiled as he caught and knee'd Victor straight in the groin then punched him once..twice..three..times and did a spinning back kick and smiled hearing his jaw crack.

Travis extended his hands and the electricity caught the fire..he closed his hands the two elements combined making a electric ball of flame.

"Big mistake.."he jeered.

Cras caught her spear and he smirked as he broke one of the sides and threw it away,,his eyes meeting hers.

"Lets make this fair babe."he teased.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:21 pm
(note to self: go back to suckish fight posting cuz you end up autohitting some how sweatdrop sorry)

"Oh that just urks my nerves" Kira hissed dropkicking Cras before tumbling backwards against the stones.

Victor coughed up blood as he hissed in pain slowly standing back up. He glanced up at Mongar smirking slightly. "no one harms my family" he said before sending fireballs from all direction.

Val pushed the fire as much she could trying to burn Travis. Her brows squinted as she concentrated.
"Nope" she gasped hurting slightly  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:31 pm
(I'm just saying..we already broke bones..and we ant even deep in the fight yet...T.T. Bigger auto-hits as the fight goes on..lol.)

Cras tumbled and flipped over the bouldar she nearly sent him into. He sent daggers flying her way and his eyes went crimson.

Mongar popped his ribs back in place spitting blood across the way. He smiled and pushed against his rib breaking it apart again..this time the bone went threw the skin and he pulled it out..the wound closed and the bone repsired in his skin. He smirked and tossed several bone parts at Victor as he dug the biggest part into the dirt..raising the ground up to protect him.

Travis continued to absorb he power in the ball and he laughed.

"You think you can best me?"he growled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:45 pm
(yes sir..)

Okay that's just nasty Victor thought. He bent down gasping a bit before glancing at Mongar again. Need to strike but where?!

Val thought of her father,her brother,mother,the Kabuatos and smiled when memories from her childhood stopped on that single moment when her father was home playing with her and her brother and being with her mother. Family. She glanced up at Travis tears in her eyes smiling.

"Acually yes I honest to god do hope to best you" she said pushing every bit of her abilities forming a larger blast.

Kira crossed her arms infront of her wincing slightly from the pain that seeped into her arms . She threw the daggers down and started casting vines everywhere.

(come one let Val win her moment XD)  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:57 pm
((sorry it's not a real good post. my head's a little slow at the moment. ^^))

Lily was watching the others, hidden in the trees. She had gotten lost in her thoughts and was left behind. She saw the fighting and she made her bow and arrow. She was about to launch her arrow when she felt a presence behind her. She turned around to see Dawn's red eyes looking back at her.

Dawn grinned at Lily and shook her head. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." she said with a soft chuckle. She moved towards her, her red eyes glowing. "Why don't you just sit back and watch your friends suffer? It'll save me the trouble of killing you." she said as her grin widenend as she watched the others fighting for their lives.

Lily kept herself calm and slowly shook her head at Dawn before she turned and fired her arrow at the group, hoping to hit someone. She was then kicked in the side and was thrown into a tree. She hissed in pain but quickly got herself up.

Dawn sighed at Lily and shrugged her shoulders. "Don't say I didn't warn you." she said as she kneed Lily in the stomach. Lily grabbed Dawn's arm and twisted it before she flipped her into the ground. Dawn landed on her feet and punched Lily in the face to break free from her grip. She chuckled as Lily got back up and charged at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:16 pm
(I will..just not yet.)

Travis smirked and he shoot the lighting threw the flame..splitting her flames.

"Come little girl..it's time to end this."he growled.

Valcom's voice suddenly came back to Val's mind.

"Hold him..I will help you..but I need time Val!"he growled and a sudden burst..like a inner flame of power in her body..giving her a extra push.

Mongar walked toward Victor with a chuckle.

"Will you just stop kid? You can't beat me."he growled.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:21 pm
Silvia was about to help the group but saw Lily on the corner of her eye, she turned around and looked at Dawn and Lily, she tilted her head at Dawn, she cringed and walked quickly over to them her hand on the hilt of her katana.

Sam was on Silvia's shoulder in her mouse form, she hesitated at Dawn and Lily.

"Go and help the others Sam, if they need your help" Silvia whispered to Sam.

Sam nodded and jumped off Silvia's shoulder, as her feet touched the ground she turned into her human form, she looked at the group and looked at Mongar and Victor, as Victor didn't seem to be doing to good.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:30 pm
(oh come on..isn't one on one fair enough? lol)  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:32 pm
((uui! but im le boooored!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:38 pm
Dawn held Lily against the tree by her throat when Silvia came. She turned her head and grinned as she noticed Silvia reaching for her katana. "Go ahead Silvia. Hit me with your best shot. We both know I could kill you in a heart beat." she said as she flashed her fangs. Lily kicked Dawn in the stomach and knocked her down so she could break free. She took a deep breath and pulled her bow and arrow. She shot an arrow at Dawn as she balanced herself again. Dawn felt the arrow hit her shoulder but she chuckled as she pulled it out and snapped it in half. "You little b***h." she said as she swiftly moved behind her and grabbed her by her wing. Lily turned to glare at Dawn when she grabbed her wing. She pulled out a dagger and stabbed Dawn in the stomach as far as she could before Dawn twisted her wing. Lily screamed in pain before she turned and elbowed Dawn in the face. She then took the dagger and aimed for her throat. Dawn moved just in time to let the dagger only cut her cheek.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:44 pm
Silvia looked at Dawn a sharp route with thornes came from the ground, it swiftly moved around Dawn as it tried to stab her at the back of the neck.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games