Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:56 pm
(( *nods in agreement* Yes why? xD ROFL WASH HIS CROTCH IN ROCK SALT! XD Dude you're going to make me piss my pants of laughter ))
Cassiel felt watched as he walked with Emily. He turned around, and sighed. He nudged Emily. "Emily, there's your first victim." He muttered. Emily turned around, and grimaced, looking back at Cassiel. "Cassiel, he is only a boy. And doesn't seem to be interesting in bed either... What about you? Don't you like both men and women? Perfer men...?" She said, not caring if the boy heared. Cassiel shook his head. "Not my type in men~" He said.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:19 pm
(( This shall not go well... I just HAD to be here. XD ))

Shinzo could clearly hear them from where he was and was surprised why they were being so quiet.
" Uh...assholes? I can hear you? "
He said, standing up and coming nearby.
"I mean, really, rudeness is not needed. You CAN come up to me and be forward. "
He noted, lowering his sunglasses from his nose and taking a hit of his cig.
" It's unfair saying I'm a child without knowing me. I think a...test is in order."
He said with a smile and a clever plan under his belt.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:26 pm
Emily blinked boredly at the boy. "I'd rather waist my time watching stupid couples say how in love they are with eachother.." She dully responded. Cassiel snickered, rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry dude, just not my type?" He told him shrugging. Emily sighed, crossing her arms across her chest, walking away. Cassiel watched her walk away, blinking. He looked back at the boy with a shrug.

(( xD ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:43 pm
He scratched his chin with a sigh.
" I...ehh......would decline anyway, man. I apologize but I have a v****a only policy. Nothing personal. "
He said, patting his back.
" I only question, hrm...why I'm being questioned for sex. "
He asked, confused yet laughing slightly.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:03 pm
Cassiel nodded and shrugged. "Nothing personal either, just not my type anyways." He said. He blinked at the boy patting his back. "I cannot say why. Ask Emily?" He responded shrugging.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:12 pm
(( I mentioned the rock salt from before because I had sex so many times before with ya know, that I probably hadn't washed yet and needed to prepare. XD ))

He shrugged.
" I don't think it's that important but, eh, I could. s**t talkers grab my attention I guess. "
He noted, taking an American Spirit from his pack and tossing it at the back of Emily's head.
" Oh no, you can't just leeeeeeave yet. We are still talking. "
He said with an evil smile.

Bittersweet Sundown

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:06 pm
(( Sorry but I must say this... YOU'RE A MANWHORE! ; D ))
Cassiel snickered, and flinched when he threw the american spirit at the back of Emily's head. Emily growled, and tightened her fist. She turned around to see the boy. "Dollface, I don't want anything with you alright?" She spit, grabbing the American Spirit from off the floor and threw it at his face. She walked away, not caring about what the hell he wanted. Cassiel chuckled, and rested an arm on the boy's shoulder. "Eh, I reccomend you don't test her... Pissed her off once and... eh... Let's just say I can disappear into mist..." He said, wincing at his memory. He walked to a rock, and sat down to watch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:14 pm
(( I'm not a MAN WHORE...just a man with needs. Different. XD ))

He caught the American Spirit with his mouth, lighting the end of it with his finger.
" Thanks doll face. Next time you want to talk dirty again, call me up and I just might not reject it. "
He said, laughing and walking over to a clean grass patch.
" Ah...well, atleast it's nice knowing there are more people around. Never seen the two of you together here. New? "
He asked, puzzled as he did not know who they were.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:46 pm
(( Please bish! You're a manwhore! ;D Baby cakes, just admit. You. A. Manwhore. : D Pft, plus manwhores don't have to charge if they don't wanna.
Emily rolled her eyes at the boy. Time that could be used with a guy that could satisfy, wasted by some idotic boy. She walked away, annoyed by him. Cassiel chuckled. "Eh... Smooth one, kid. Oh, I'm Cassiel... And whore number one over there is Emily..." He said with a smile, though you couldn't see because of his gas mask.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:34 am
(( Manwhores are disease infested penile douches that can't take anything seriously. =w=; ))

He dusted his knuckles on his jacket.
" Treat others as you are treated. "
He took a drag and exhaled the smoke from his cig, spelling his name.
" They call my Shinzo. "
He said, bobbing his cig up and down as he spoke.
He nooded, shaking his hand.
" It is nice to meet new faces around here. Even though some of them are masked. "
He noted, giving a slight chuckle.
" So what brings you to 'A Sad Teen's Last Resort' area? "
He asked. Seemed strange sex addicts would hang around a place of death.  

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:12 pm
(( *cough cough* you *cough cough cough* ))
Cassiel smirked, taking off his gas mask. "Eh? All that there is to see my nose and lips. I just wear this mask because I want to. Oh? Well, I just wanted to go out for at least a small walk so I pretty much dragged Emily here." He said, putting his gas mask back on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:14 pm
(( Well I deeply apologize on behalf of you being wrong, then. XD ))

He took a mental screen cap of his face just to remember. He nodded along with the conversation as it went, still finding it suspicious but understanding. Although, why go looking for people to ******** at a place with death? Eh...

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:03 am
(( Grrrr... <.< *pulls out knife and touches sharp tip with finger* Well, I'm sorry that this will be your last night alive, dollface. : 3 *devlish grin* ))
Cassiel sighed, resting on another giant rock that was behind him. "Eh... I would just like to relax before I screw.." He muttered, as if he could read Shinzo's mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:17 am
Strange enough, he answered his thoughts. Huh...
Strange place to relax. Oh well, people have some quirks.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:43 am
Cassiel chuckled, staring up at the gray sky. "Oh god what the hell was I taking when I decided to come here.." He muttered, sighing. He sat up, and looked at Shinzo with a small that could not be seen. "Hey, wanna hang out and go do something before I die of depression in the place?" He asked, looking around and watching a pretty girl jump off the cliff... Aww, that pretty girl could've had the best time of her life with Cassiel if she didn't die so soon...  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games