Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:38 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"You'll also be backstage," he said, grinning. "Mi- Shirley, I've arranged for you all to come backstage and meet the band. They're all very excited to meet you all. Speaking of, we have a running bet: which one of BLAckJAck is your favorite?"

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:49 pm

Niji Han

Glancing at mark, niji sighed and tossed a tiny ball of papper at his forehead. "don't call mempipsqueak, humptydumpty!" she huffed, only to turn back to Ethan and smile. "they were more like robots. Zombies can't talk as smart as those ladies." she drawled, trailing her fingers just over the bandages on his face. "so the door really did break your nose?" she finally asked, tipping her head to the side.
{translation:}

Mayah_Playah
so..... When can we drop the "niji needs a bra" on lock...?

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:09 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

Shirley smirked and gave it thought. "I remember starting to watch because I thought Onhyun was amazingly handsome, and then I heard your voice and was immediately sold." She smiled lightly at him. "But I think my favorite is Ellery. Every song he writes is just... I can't explain it, but it just connects."

Mark's head tilted back from the hit. "Hey!" he yelled and snapped his head back to glare at her, a vein pulsing at the side of his head.
Chuckling at his brother, Ethan looked back at Niji and watched her toy with his bandage, wincing slightly at the contact. "Yeah, but not as bad as an average broken nose. Think if it as a sprained ankle... only a nose."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:16 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

He nodded, smiling. "Yes, he's my favorite too," admitted Lock, laughing softly. "He's such a deep, real person, even in real life. He's probably the most real person in the entire group."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:02 pm

Niji Han

"thought so. there wasn't enough blood for an actual broken nose." she murmured, sitting next to him with a smile. "i mean, both times i broke mine, when i was little, it was ten times worse. like a volcano! it was so nasty!!!" she smiled, her good eye glowing as she thought about it. "the worst part isn't the blood though. its knowing that you need to break it again so you can fix it." she grimaced, looking away a bit as she said that.

Mayah_Playah

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:34 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

Shirley laughed lightly. "If you weren't dating my boyfriend's brother then I would've guessed you were dating Ellery." she commented, but she saw that more because she always believed those two would end up together. She even read the fanfics pairing them up. Every. Single. One.

Ethan slowly turned a paler shade as he listened to Niji. "Ah... B-But that's alright, right? B-Because it's not really broken? Ehehe...?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:51 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Truth be told, I think if Ethan hadn't come along, I would have eventually started to date Ellery," he confessed, smiling down at her. "Ellery and I have known each other for so long, it might be pretty weird to date him. In fact, all those fan fictions give me the heebie jeebies."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:02 am

Niji Han

"exactly!" she grinned, putting her arms up in the air. "see, you really do have good luck~!" she hummed, her upraised arms wrapping around his neck. "did I ever tell you that I'm glad you and nii-san are getting married? 'cause I am."

Mayah_Playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:22 am
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

"But isn't that the way most relationships start?" pressed Shirley. "I'm not telling you to break-up with Ethan, but I'm just saying that in most stories it's always the life-long friends that get together, isn't it?" She tilted her head to give it thought. "Then again, the boy in most movies falls for that random girl he's suddenly stuck with, and I guess I can relate you and Ethan to that, but I never really thought of Ethan as a girl-boy. He had bad luck, but he also had a few girlfriends, if I remember right." she laughed lightly at the memory.

"Good luck. Right." sighed Ethan. He wouldn't necessarily call having a nosebleed and getting dragged around in the hospital and having to sit next to his injured brother - who was harmed because of a psycho trying to land him in jail, he might add! - good luck. He had to admit, though, that it really could be worse.
Feeling arms around him, Ethan looked back over to see Niji hugging him. "Huh? Well no, but I kinda expected as such." he chuckled and hugged her back. "I'm glad, too. I think it'll be nice to have you as a sis, and I'm sure Markus feels the same way, right?" he asked and looked to his brother, who was busying himself with a Rubik's cube his girlfriend brought him.
"Huh? Oh... Right, right." Mark mumbled, still distracted with the cube. He had the green side finished, but he couldn't get any other side to work with him, and he didn't want to ruin the green side to fix the others.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:33 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

He chuckled, stopping to turn to Shirley and face her. "Ellery is one of the closest friends I have, but he's definitely not for me. Besides, he has someone to make him happy now. Me? I've never been happier. Ethan is the one person I can really talk to, who can always tell when something's wrong with me, and is the only person who can fix it. I wouldn't be able to touch anyone else if I lost him... I love him that much." He smiled softly, reaching up to adjust his hair. "I want to marry him one day, little one. And, as God's my witness, I will."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:40 pm

Niji Han

"i don't care what he thinks. he's not the one who's gonna be marrying Sang-min, is he?" Niji grinned and then gave a small yawn. "i hope we get to spend lots of time together. you're fun." she hummed, curling up.

Mayah_Playah

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:31 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

The orange-haired girl smirked and continued walking forward. "You're a cool person and all, Sang-Min," she started and looked at him over her shoulder. "But being famous doesn't mean you can call your elders 'little one'." She stepped into the room and smiled at the sight of her boyfriend messing with the Rubik's Cube. "You're never going to finish it like that, you know." she chuckled and walked over to him.
Hearing the voice he loved so much, Markus looked up and smiled back at the girl walking towards him. "Hey, what took you so long?" he smiled while setting the toy down and letting Shirley kiss his cheek. He kissed her back and turned his head to see the pop star. "Ah, now I get it." he smirked in understanding, though he was surprised he didn't hear her squeals of excitement down the hallway.

"You're a handful yourself." Ethan laughed and ruffled Niji's hair just when the two walked in. "Welcome back." he greeted the blonde that stepped inside. "How was meeting Shirley?"

Fredrich entered the hospital and strode up towards the woman at the front desk. He asked for Ethan and waited impatiently for her to pull up his name. As he was forced to wait - and she was taking her sweet time on pulling up that name, too - he looked behind him to see if Ellery and that boy were coming in yet. They were probably just getting out of the car. He himself dashed out as soon as he got the chance.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:11 pm
"She called me short," he said, leaning down to sweetly kiss the love of his life. "I'm not used to that insult."

Ellery walked in with the boy on his hip, starting towards the elevator. "Coem along, Daniel. I bet Uncle Lock is in that Wilhelm loudmouth's room," he chuckled, looking up to glance to Fredrich. "What room is Ethan in?"

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Niji Han

Niji gave a tiny snort at what Lock said, glancing at Shirley with a smile. Of course that smile changed as she was squished between her brother and Ethan, causing her to whine. "lemme go!!!! Nii-san this isn't funny!"

Mayah_Playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:30 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

Ethan kissed Lock back until he heard Niji's complaining, thus pulling away to give her room. "It's just like a fan to give you the harsh truth, eh?" he laughed. "Hey, got any orange juice on you? The doctors really wore me out."

"The second floor, same room Markus is in, conveniently." the detective answered as he stepped into the elevator with them and pressed the button for them.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games