Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:59 am
Mayah Playah

Nikolai grinned all throughout the meeting, and, for once, he wasn't sleeping! Why? Because he was in such a good mood! Oh, it was great being a married man. Sure he had to wake up now and then to entertain the boundless pit of energy they called a child, but that usually ended with Leon laughing, and seeing that man happy was such a reward. Seeing anything about him was a reward. Nikolai sighed contently. It felt like a fairytale wedding. They still carried about their daily lives like normal, Leon doing the chores as Nikolai warmed the couch and kept Aysun - who was learning how to dress fashionably as a boy - from running outside. And yet there was something different about it now that they were a married couple. There was a happier air about it all, made the lights brighter and the sounds louder. Nikolai even found himself happily teaching his class, going into detail about how to properly please a lover during honeymoons, and all while making sure to show off his wedding ring, his symbol of finally being tamed.

"And that ends the meeting." Mikhail announced and dismissed the group. It took a while for Nikolai to realize it, but when he did he eagerly got up and hurried to meet his big, strong husband.
From the Virtues' side of the table, a little boy sat and angrily watched Nikolai hurry off. A Sin was a Virtue's archenemy, and this one was the king of them! He fornicated with so many people, and all the little boy, Chastity, could do was watch in horror. He tried to stop them before, only for Mr. Court to get really angry at him. When the little boy returned, that archangel, Grigori, came over and explained to him that Nikolai wasn't that bad a guy. Chastity was conflicted. He didn't know what to think of the Sin anymore. The other Virtues never tried anything, so he too stayed at a distance.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:11 am
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leon waited outside the Councilroom's doors, every now and then peering at his watch. They had to go pick up Aysun from school soon, he reminded himself, ever the responsible parent. His ring glinted as he lowered his hand, a constant reminder of his dedication to his beloved Sin. He found himself easily adjusting to the married life, and loving it more than he thought he would. Everything was different now, even though things hadn't really changed. It was wonderful and amazing, and he loved every single thing about it.
When the doors opened and the Council members were permitted to leave, Leon easily caught his husband with one arm, lifting him a little before lowering him and kissing him sweetly. "I take it the meeting was as boring as ever," he said with a smile, leading his spouse towards the exit.

Over by Chastity, a young woman stood, staring at her nails. "It's gross, isn't it?" she asked, peeking out the corner of her eye to the boy. "The sanctity and purity of marriage, such a godlike ceremony, and it was ba-tardized by him. I don't know about you, but if makes me angry just to look at them."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:13 pm
Mayah Playah

"I wasn't even paying attention." Nikolai grinned as he leaned against his spouse.

Chastity straightened up when he heard a voice addressing him and looked over to see one of the Council members looking at her hand. There was also a man in a hoodie beside her with bandages over the lower half of his face. The boy pursed his lips then looked back at the distant couple and nodded angrily. "Yeah! They never waited at all! And Sloth took it away from so many people!" he ranted, glad someone else felt the same anger as him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:38 pm
]
Leon Court

"What a coincidence. I wasn't paying attention in class today." He leaned down, his lips beside Nikolai's ear. "All I could think about was you." With a smile, he directed them towards the grand staircase. They had to get down to the car, but he rather enjoyed taking his sweet time.

She turned to the boy, gesturing to him. "I mean, they've met you, right? So of course, they knew better. They act like such beasts, don't they, kid?" Maggie leaned towards him, sympathy on her pretty face. "You know, I think you should teach them a lesson. No one else can do it. No one else understands the gravity of their sins."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:56 pm
Mayah Playah

"Goodness me, don't you know I'm a married man?" snickered Nikolai. There were plenty of people watching them, he noticed. Some with disgusted looks, some with amused, plenty of emotions. He didn't care. It wasn't like he did before, but now there was someone he was far too preoccupied with to be bothered by anyone else.

Chastity nodded at everything, agreeing with it all. They were savages with no manners! He should teach them a lesson and make them pay for their disgusting fornication! However, his determination quickly dwindled down. "They're really strong, though." he mumbled as he looked down at his loosely clenched fists. "I can't do anything against both of them, and the other Virtues won't help me..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:03 pm
Leon Court

Keeping his arm around Nikolai's waist, the man stopped them to plant his lips on his husband's for a swift, sweet kiss before pulling away and continuing down the stairs. "That reminds me, Leonard and Patty want us to come to the farm sometime next month. I was thinking we could go as a family. I might even be able to teach Aysun how to tend the land."

"Then only teach one of them. After all, Leon Court was a righteous man before he met that Sin," she said, placing both of her hands on the table. "Come on, Chastity. You're a smart boy. You know what to do." She smiled, then stood upright and turned to go. She'd planted the seed. The kid would let it grow.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:21 pm
Mayah Playah
How do you think Virtue should possess him?

"Mmm, perhaps. It'll be oh-so hard finding an outfit for him that's cute but durable." Nikolai mused before looking back at Leon. "Your cousin handles us very well. I'm impressed that he doesn't hate me as much as you said he would."

Chastity watched Maggie walk away, thinking over her words. Teach one of them? How? He looked back at the area the couple was earlier. Sloth was always like that, so anything he did would go in one ear and out the other. Mr. Court, however... He was a good man until he met that awful Sin! What if... What if he used Sloth against him?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:33 pm
Leon Court

He shrugged. "Eh, it helps that you're charming and good-looking." Leon said honestly, pulling his keys out as they approached the car. "Also, it definitely helps that I stubbornly decided that no one else would do for me."

Awesome nerd
Maybe a potion. Like he sets out a cup of tea or hot chocolate or whatever and Nikolai drinks it, thinking that Leon left it out for him. Just after Nikolai falls asleep and right before Sloth takes over, Chastity possesses him.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:19 pm
Mayah Playah

Heaven was in an uproar. Angels and other heavenly beings yelled and roared for justice after seeing the Virtue return with his wings brutally ripped off. And by a Sin! That was a declaration of war! He had to pay!

The cause of it all, Nikolai, sat comfy in his chair at the Council table, legs crossed on it and a fist holding up his grinning face. The angels in the Council room were furious with the grinning man, but were too intimidated by his full-Sin form. And those new wings he sported so proudly.
"You had no right to do that!" spat one of the angels that came forth. Nikolai gave him a glazed look in the eye. An archangel. "To rip an angel's wings off... It's-It's disgusting!" He looked around. "Why am I even talking about this?!" he spat and glared at the Sin. "There's nothing to talk about! I'll make you pay right now!" he threatened as a sword materialized in his hand. A few angels got close, urging him to put away the weapon, but he refused.
Nikolai didn't seem to mind. In fact, his grin got wider. "Go right ahead, dearie, I won't stop you." he goaded.
The archangel breathed deeply, then his rage got the best of him. He bellowed out a cry and went charging, but one of the other angels, Mikhail, quickly got in front of him and stopped him. "Stop!" he commanded, making the man stumble. Before the man could argue, Mikhail got closer and whispered, "Look around you." The archangel hesitated then did as he was told. His eyes widened. There were purple snakes surrounding him from every angle, already wrapped around his feet and waiting to sink their fangs into him. It was at that moment that he realized Nikolai's power. The Sin could make everyone fall in three seconds if he wanted to. Gulping thickly, the archangel shakily looked back up at the demon. Nikolai was still sitting like he was earlier, no tension or anticipation. His face was silhouetted, though, and the angel couldn't help but shudder at the one glowing eye that he knew was aimed at him.
"Let me make one thing clear," Nikolai started in a low tone. "I didn't come here to listen to your dull rants. As for these wings? I didn't want them for a fashion statement - although I'll admit I look quite good in them. No, these serve as a warning. Anytime you think you can come between me and my husband, go ahead and look at these wings." His wings stretched out, showing their dark leather. "I'm done humoring your ideas. If anyone tries to get in my way one more time then I promise I won't show mercy anymore. Am I understood?" No one replied, and the Sin smiled. "Good~ Then I'll be off now. Ta-ta, dearies~!" He got up and walked past the angels, grinning at all the expressions. Even the archangel that threatened him earlier was struck silent, staring at the ground instead of the demon when he walked past him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:34 pm
Leon Court

The doors opened with a small creak, Leon slipping in just in time to hear Nikolai's threat. He looked around, trying to find an ally, but everyone in the room was too afraid of Nikolai to rise against him. With a small sigh, Leon cleared his throat and moved to stand in front of the doors, blocking Nikolai's way. "Nikolai." He didn't say anything after it to the Sin, gesturing to the room.
"Get out."
Many of the demons and angel complied, starting to move slowly out of the giant room. Before they were alone, Leon started back into it, his voice soft. "Why did you do it? I can understand to an archangel, to any of them, but to Chastity? He's not much more mature than Aysun." He paused, then crossed his arms and looked away.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:49 pm
Mayah Playah

"Dearie, are you really naive enough to believe that?" asked Nikolai as he tilted his head. "Look at me. I look younger than you but I'm three times your age. Do you really think that boy's as old as he looks? I can tell you right now that he's not. Even if he was, I wouldn't regret what I did." Although there was no ounce of bloodlust in him when he was around Leon, his eyes still glinted dangerously. "Were you aware that he wanted to kill you with my powers? How many times have we died already, Leon? How many times have we had to fight against Fate just to be able to hold hands? I'm tired of this, and if scaring them and threatening them will get them to finally leave us alone then I'll gladly be the big, bad villain." He lifted his hand and attempted to put it on Leon's arm.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:58 pm
Leon Court

Leon didn't move, eyes on Nikolai's face as he touched him. He wasn't afraid, never of Nikolai, although he was clearly angry. "It doesn't matter how old he really is. The boy is not emotionally mature, he's practically Peter Pan." He inhaled though his nose, then raised his hands to cup Nikolai's face and set his forehead on the Sin's. "I love you. Nikolai. But you are as powerful as ever, and people will continue to harass us and try to separate us, if not for our difference in station or species, then for our gender or love. We will probably be fighting to stay together forever." He sighed through his nose, then pulled his face away. "I knew what I was getting into when I married you, so I'm prepared to let this go. However, this bloodshed has to end, if not with them, then with us."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:08 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai looked at Leon for a moment then sighed himself. There was another surge of power and a flash of black, and with a few wisps of black fire still floating away, Nikolai was back to his usual self. "Very well, dearie." he drawled, putting a hand on his shoulder to rotate it. "I'm not sure how much more of this I can take, though. Your patience is far greater than mine."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:32 pm
Leon Court

"I know, I understand," he said, touching Nikolai's shoulder before gesturing to the doors. "Just give it time. It'll get easier with time."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:05 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Gustav walked around, noticing the air being tense. Oftentimes something happened to put people on edge, so he didn't pay too much mind to it. Besides, he had Shiloh protecting him, although even he was acting different in his own little way.
The bureaucrat walked down the hallways of offices meant for Councilmen. One of these had to have Maggie's name on it. Gustav licked his suddenly dry lips, feeling far more nervous than he anticipated. He had never spoken to her, why would she want to date him? He looked over his shoulder to see Shiloh following as ordered. That's right, as long as he was here there was no way the bureaucrat could chicken out.

User Image

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces