Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zetao
Crew

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:45 pm
I can't even keep the series straight anymore. I still need to finish the ...god 0.0 I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHERE I LEFT OFF.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:35 pm
Lol calm yourself Z  

RMS-141--XekuEins--Type-3
Crew

Zetao
Crew

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:15 pm
My life is sad, I never get to watch TV

Also I have laryngitis. I can;t talk like at all. Except to laugh or if I really project.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:34 pm
I just finished Unicorn...and I dont think I can watch any other Gundam now! XD

But in all honesty I really liked it a lot and hope they produce more of that quality.  

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

Zetty Jr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:58 am
I need to watch so many it's not fair,
I need to learn how to stream or something. Though I should probably focus on just getting internet first.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:19 pm
Zetty Jr
I need to watch so many it's not fair,
I need to learn how to stream or something. Though I should probably focus on just getting internet first.

I can help you with that Z, just let me know when you have a good stable internet connection.  

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

Pariah Noble

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:40 pm
One of the websites I know of for streaming is KissAnime. Before I found it, I used Watch Cartoons Online, but that site is largely mediocre in the selection it provides when you really want to branch out.

One of the best ways to watch Gundam (at least in my opinion) is in the order of which they occur in the canon timeline, i.e. 0079 -> 0080 -> Stardust -> Zeta -> ZZ -> CCA.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:18 am
Pariah Noble
One of the websites I know of for streaming is KissAnime. Before I found it, I used Watch Cartoons Online, but that site is largely mediocre in the selection it provides when you really want to branch out.

One of the best ways to watch Gundam (at least in my opinion) is in the order of which they occur in the canon timeline, i.e. 0079 -> 0080 -> Stardust -> Zeta -> ZZ -> CCA.

Lol I was going to recommend both of those to her.

Also after Chars Counterattack you can add Unicorn->F91->Victory...however I'd suggest having Unicorn as the last one that you watch because its soo good that it might be difficult to go back to some of the more cliche gundam series.  

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

Charonai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:47 pm
Unicorn? I've never heard of a Gundam series with Unicorn in the name... unless it's like a code name for something?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:40 am
Charonai
Unicorn? I've never heard of a Gundam series with Unicorn in the name... unless it's like a code name for something?

It does exist, there is only 7 episodes, but each episode is about an hour on average. Here's a link to the wiki page. Also Unicorn is the name of the gundam (shown below).
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

Charonai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:55 am
Mavrick Hunter Zero
Charonai

It does exist, there is only 7 episodes, but each episode is about an hour on average. Here's a link to the wiki page. Also Unicorn is the name of the gundam (shown below).

Makes more sense now, looks kind of awesome.... and one of the characters looks oddly familiar. Maybe I saw an episode a long time ago...
I might just have to rewatch everything from the beginning of the Gundam series.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:05 pm
Charonai
Mavrick Hunter Zero
Charonai

Makes more sense now, looks kind of awesome.... and one of the characters looks oddly familiar. Maybe I saw an episode a long time ago...
I might just have to rewatch everything from the beginning of the Gundam series.

Its possible you have, since it took a very long time for all of the episodes for Gundam Unicorn to come out.  

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

Charonai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:38 pm
Mavrick Hunter Zero
Charonai
Mavrick Hunter Zero
Charonai

Its possible you have, since it took a very long time for all of the episodes for Gundam Unicorn to come out.
Yeah plus the US doesn't typically get them right away either...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:54 pm
Charonai
Mavrick Hunter Zero
Charonai

Yeah, its much faster to just watch it subtitled.  

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

Charonai

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:28 pm
Mavrick Hunter Zero
Charonai
Mavrick Hunter Zero
Charonai

Yeah, its much faster to just watch it subtitled.
Unfortunately toonami wasn't into that and the US tv companies tended to have to edit shows quite a bit.

Like Sailor Moon and Outlaw Star for example...  
Gundam Armada Headquarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff