Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AloneinIce

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:43 pm
Jace smiled and dodge the attack but staggered backwords
" Man..." Jace cussed

Demetri smiled and appeared in the shadows
"Miss me... Demetri said smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:47 pm
"good, we would've done something anyways..." they smiled and then tossed a wave aof their powers at armagedon.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:50 pm
"Good as new, but I'm getting a headache." She replied. A really bad headache. All these thoughts in the area flooded her mind like a big wave crashing into a small town. Since her healing abilities hadn't evolved yet, she couldn't make it disappear. She didn't think anyone could make it disappear.
I wish these thoughts would just SHUT up!
Mae held her head and groaned.
"I need to take something.." She said.
Unfortunately, taking headache pills was like taking 5 glasses of tequila for her. It drugged her up completely , she never new why though.
It could make the thought mute..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:52 pm
Valentine chuckled and placed his hand on her forehead
and soothe the pain and cleared it
" Well.....i am a healer...." Valentine said softly  

AloneinIce

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:54 pm
Johan calmly looked at the wave the twins created and smiled softly. Time began to go slower and slower until it actually froze, except for him. Johan walked up to Armageddon and switched him with the twins so that they were going to get hit with the wave. He walked up to the wave, noticing that it wouldn't have much affect on the one's that created it, so he added a hint of darkness to the wave. Once he reached a safe distance from the move, he smiled again and watched as time returned to normal.

Armageddon finally managed to get the water thing off him when he saw the wave of energy headed for him. "Crap." he muttered, but as soon as he finished saying that, he was in a different place and the twins were where he was. "What?" he blinked then heard Johan and frowned. Great, he thought.

Roy was shaking his head when he saw the twins about to get hit with a wave of energy. "No!" he yelled and pushed them out of the way, taking the full impact of the move and was sent flying.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:56 pm
Mae shook her head.
"Its going to come back, too many thoughts." She said groaning.
She combed her fingers through her hair.
"Why is this guy here?" She asked,referring to Johan.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:05 pm
"what the hell?" the twins frowned and then flew after roy, catching him before he got himslef hurt an more. "thanks a lot Johan...." they grumbled. "can't you just butt out for once? it'd make things so much easier if you did!" they muttered and shook their heads as they flew back over to where they'd been.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:54 pm
Chaos just regenerated and stuck fast to Armageddon, his body amplifing his electricty to shock him
"Daddy will protect you." Nikolai said to dragon and ran off away from the battle  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:36 pm
"My apologies." Johan chuckled softly. He glanced at the water monster that was on Armageddon. He made one of the shadows peel the monster off Armageddon and tossed it towards the twins. He then turned to face Nikolai and the little boy in his arms. "So that is your child." he said, a small and calm smile on his face.

Armageddon coughed a little when he was actually able to live. He looked at the twins and shot another ball of fire at them then looked at the other girl who was combing her hair. He pointed a finger at her and a bolt of lightning shot out of his hand, straight towards her.

Damian saw the lightning headed for Mae and quickly pulled her towards him so that the lightning would miss, and it did.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:41 pm
Mae stayed with Damian, speechless.
She opened her mouth,closed it, opened it,then closed it again.
She looked at Damian with wide deep red ******** Maxima!  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:49 pm
"Whoo boy! That was a close one, eh?" Damian laughed and looked down at Mae. His expression softened when he saw how terrified she was. "Hey, don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you." he assured.

"Awwwwww, how pathetic!" Armageddon snarled and made Damian's shadow pull Damian away from Mae. Armageddon ran up to Damian and slashed him with his blades.

Damian gasped when the shadow pushed him away then yelled in pain when Armageddon sliced his chest. He growled and shifted into a wolf then pounced on Armageddon.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:57 pm
Mae screamed and flinched as Damian yelled in pain.
This was the first time she was ever close to just fainting.
She was terrified! Who was this guy,Armageddon? And why was he here?
Mae focused on Damian's wound,hopping to heal it when ever she got a chance.
"My abilities are to no use.. I should earn more.."  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:03 pm
"Would you like to help him?" Johan asked, right next to Mae. His voice was soothing and caring, and his expression was calm.

Armageddon growled and shot Damian with lightning then got back up. He looked over his shoulder at the others. His shadow began to move until it turned into another Armageddon. The shadow let its black blade grow then lunged at John while the real Armageddon continued to attack Damian.

Damian yelped when he got hit with the lightning, sending him flying into a tree. The impact was so great that the tree collapsed! Before he could get up, he found himself trying to dodge Armageddon's attacks.

Roy ran to Damian's side, his swords in each hand. He slammed his blade against Armageddon's, keeping it from slicing Damian.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:05 pm
Mae jumped at the sound of Johan's voice.
She narrowed her eyes at him,keeping her distance from him.
"I would... " She said , honestly.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:07 pm
Chaos reared back as his fist swelled, punching Armaggeddon in the face. for water, it felt real.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games