Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:35 am
No backflips yet, then again we didn't see them in any trailer for Resident Evil 4.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:37 am
Thats why I said 'so far'. Hopefully it stays that way. Last thing we need is a bulky guy doing acrobatics. Oh wait... Krauser. gonk  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:40 am
Exactly. I can see it now,
Wesker shows up, Chris and him fight, Wesker tries to punch him, but Chris does a triple reverse double backflip, lands on his left hand, pulls a shotgun out of nowhere and shoots Wesker in the face xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:44 am
Wesker: "Wow... Even I didn't see that one coming..."

Hey, does Chris sound like Bruce McGivern to you? Not the accent, just the voice quality.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:45 am
Well, now that you mention it, he does sound and kind of look like him.
By the way, 44,000 posts. Yay!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:46 am
Chris and Bruce are long lost brothers!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:49 am
Oh no. You solved another mystery! You must work for Capcom.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:50 am
If that is Sherry, though... I'm afraid I'll have to become another Sherry fan. She is smokin!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:57 am
Well it all fits in. I mean, it takes place ten years after the first Resident Evil. And that would place every other character out of the range. And hair color. There's only been maybe five female characters with blonde hair. Ashley's out of the question. Birkin's wife (can't remember her name) is dead, I doubt we'll see Cindy in a direct sequel. Not some side story. That leaves Alexia and Sherry. And well, I think we know what happened to the first one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:59 am
Unless it's a new character, but I doubt it. It's obvious that they're trying to hype her up, which means she's probably someone returning.

GASP! It's Alice! And she remembers everything!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:03 am
Allow me to demonstrate what would happen if you're right about Alice.

Chris walks into an underground lab, his 92FS in his hand. He looks at liquid filled chambers and stops at one which holds a girl. Her eyes open, the water drains and she slowly says , "My name is Alice. And I remember everything."
Chris looks shocked and then shouts out, "******** you Capcom!" before he puts the barrel of the gun into his mouth and pull the trigger.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:06 am
If that's the case, then I'd rather play as Leon again, just to see him kill himself.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:11 am
I'd rather play as Leon and Ashley just to watch them do it. It'd be worth the annoying lines just to watch it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:17 am
Ok yeah, and for everyone who doubted me. HA! It is bubbles! Not snow! And not stars!

Sorry, couldn't help it. It just hit me how right I was.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:21 am
Well, atleast I was right that it wasn't Carlos.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games