Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:17 pm
"What do you want with my son necromancer?" She put herself between the sleeping Leo and the necromancer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:22 pm
-priest started to yawn, showing how he was bored- "he got that amulet around his neck from me. and your his mother..."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:25 pm
undeadpriest15
-priest started to yawn, showing how he was bored- "he got that amulet around his neck from me. and your his mother..."

She growled softly. "If you are assuming you are taking him or me you are sadly mistaken."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:30 pm
"i am just happy to see you, now were are the others? before i talk i hate to repeat myself often, when i have to say allot."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:35 pm
undeadpriest15
"i am just happy to see you, now were are the others? before i talk i hate to repeat myself often, when i have to say allot."

"Mont is at the forge checking on the mythril. But leave him out of this. If you need to talk, it can be to me and Whedaba here." She huffed at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:40 pm
"good monts here, what is with such a face of hate? i haven't even done anything to you or leo, yet"  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:43 pm
undeadpriest15
"good monts here, what is with such a face of hate? i haven't even done anything to you or leo, yet"

"Calm mother" Leo had awoken and put his paw on her chest to calm her standing between Priest and her. "Greetings Priest. Come back for your spirit necklace I presume."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:47 pm
"not necessarily. i can't come by and say hi."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:51 pm
undeadpriest15

Leo eyed him "Very well. You said you had a message you wished to convey and did not wish to repeat yourself. Well you have most of us here now. What do you wish to say?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:54 pm
LeoLeonal
undeadpriest15

Leo eyed him "Very well. You said you had a message you wished to convey and did not wish to repeat yourself. Well you have most of us here now. What do you wish to say?"

Whedaba glowered at the man, not trusting him. "thes es troo, we ken tell Mont leter thet yoo kame by."  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:54 pm
"2 things." -his eyes began to glow green- "1 is death is eternal and only your past can show the way to your future." -they changed back to blue, almost unaware his eyes just did that- "your doom will be at the hands of time."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:00 pm
undeadpriest15
"2 things." -his eyes began to glow green- "1 is death is eternal and only your past can show the way to your future." -they changed back to blue, almost unaware his eyes just did that- "your doom will be at the hands of time."

"And you are the doom brought by the hands of time?" Leo eyed him remembering his dream vividly. Priest had returned and tried to kill them all.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:05 pm
-priest started to rub his head- "why do i feel.... like this is the last time we meet."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:07 pm
undeadpriest15
-priest started to rub his head- "why do i feel.... like this is the last time we meet."

Whedaba moved forward before anyone else could, snarling at the "priest", and said, "becese ef yoo come one step cluser, i well kill yoo."  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games