Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:38 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin shrugged, falling over as she pulled the knife from the wall. She cursed under her breath as she stood up, walking towards the door. "You seem to know what we need. Of course, that look on your face makes me think you're not going to tell me, huh?" She said, crossing her arms, although she was still smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:41 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shook his head. "Nope. Make your choice." He said smiling.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:45 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin pushed her hair out of her face, looking at the door closer. "Well, we obviously need to go forward... the question is..." She now looked at Gabriel. "How." She continued to look at the door intently. Vina also came out of her hood, looking from Gavin to Gabriel to the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:49 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel walked over to the door Grabbing Gavin and standing on the mat that Shiek and Link had done so on. "This... is a bit embarrassing. But." He said leaning to Gavin and kissing her lips causing the door to open.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:54 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

As Gavin was kissed, her eyes widened. No wonder he was smiling at how the door opened. When she was released, she was blushing a bright red. "Gavin, you're red!" The fairy sprite said. Gavin glared at her, and the sprite fell backwards. "That is the weirdest way to open a door... ever." She said, crossing her arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:03 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel smiled as they walked further into the dungeon. "Had to be done, though I must say I did enjoy it." He said walking with Gavin through the dungeon.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:08 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin laughed. "Course you did. Speaking of which, what's at the end of this dungeon anyways?" She asked, looking around in the next room. Nothing much of note here, except a few plants on the floor...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:12 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shrugged before speaking. "A giant three headed spider." He bluntly making sound almost as if it was a joke.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:26 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin stopped. "What?" She said, confused if he was joking or not. "I mean... you say it so casually, like it's nothing!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:29 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel turned back to her looking confused. "It... is nothing." He said trying to figure out why she's so freaked out about it.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:37 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
I don't know if I want her to be afraid of spiders or something... that would be funny, XD

empress dee

Gavin sighed. "Jeez. Whatever. Lets just go..." She said. Vina, who had been perched happily on Gavin's shoulder, now fluttered towards Gabriel and sat on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:43 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel looked at the fairy now perched on his shoulder. "Whatever." He said to the fairy before turning to Gavin and speaking. "Ya but you get something sweet when you win." He said winking at her as they made their way to the dungeon boos door. Which unlike in other realms did not need a boss key to open.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:55 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

william-tyler

" You know you didn't have to follow me here. I said I would go" The teenager said to the dark green and black wolf. The wolf wasn't that naive. He knew how this particular girl worked. She says one thing and does the opposite especially when it come to her visiting someone who lived in this realm. The rest of the way to the lounge was quiet. The only sound that could be heard was the jiggle of the chain on the bracelet that the wolf wore. The two arrive at the entrance of the lounge. The red haired teen stood there for a bit " I take there's no way I could persuade you into getting me out of this? " The wolf shook it's head and pointed it's paw in the direction of the entrance. The teen sighed and entered the lounge. She had a seat at a table next to the window.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:31 am
Meanwhile, back in Hyrule, in the Forest Temple in the land of the Ocarina of Time, Billy Kane had just completed the temple, which took longer than he would have liked. Saria was there, playing her instrument when she heard Billy hop down from the high branch. "That took you, 2 hours, Billy. Not bad, actually. For your first time. It took Link 3 days to finish his first time through."

Billy smiled then asked, "So from here, what should have been my first dungeon since you said this was an advanced one?"

"Oh, that's easy! Just go passed these bears and head out of these woods. You will come to a little shop and a small tunnel in front of you. Just head down that tunnel until you reach a very large tree. Tell the tree that Saria sent you and the tree will allow you to challenge its dungeon. Otherwise, you won't be getting in."

"So, look for a giant tree, tell it you sent me, and I'm in. Got it. Later Saria."

At that Billy left to go find the legendary Deku Tree of the Kokiri forest.

Dee flew through the forsaken forest talking to windwaker as Windwaker made his way through finishing up the errands he had. Then Link said, "Dee, you remember Moe, right? The Moblin that's been following me all day?"

"Of course. You helped that boar marry someone on Windfall Island, right?"

"Right. Well, he's asked me to see his new ship. Should I?"

"Sure! Go for it! You know, Link, not everyone is as dark as the days of old. Its actually quite peaceful these days. I hear from the winds that in Ocarina County, Link Ocarina has set up a challenge contest for the dungeons that he went through. The ones with the fastest time gets some sort of prize. I have no idea what the prize is, but I am tempted just to go through the dungeons. I wanna kill skulltulas, the golden ones."

Windwaker laughed, then said, "Well, you can't fight anything looking like that. A fairy can only be accompanied through dungeons."

"Oh don't you worry about how I am going to get through the dungeons. I wonder if I can beat my own time. The Inside the Deku Tree level I can complete it quite quickly. 10 minutes tops."

Navi nodded and said, "That is an impressive time."

Dee then asked, "Wanna join me, Windwaker?"

Link shook his head, "Sorry, empress. Tetra will be wanting me to return soon. You know how fiesty she is."

Dee laughed, "That I do. Take care then. See ya!"

Flying casually across the waves ignoring her impressive pirate ship leaving it docked, Dee flew towards Ocarina County humming to herself a strange tune.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:17 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin shuddered. She was mumbling something about spiders under her breath. "Hey! Gavin doesn't like spiders!" Vina said in Gabriel's ears. Gavin blushed angrily, glaring at the sprite. As they walked into the next room, Gavin took out the crossbow Gabriel had given her.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games