Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:14 pm

[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~

User ImageStoically, the male vampire raised his eyebrows. His eyes studied her. Kasey remained emotionless; something was wrong. Even Sebastian could see that something was wrong with the dhampiress. Ordinarily, Kasey would impart her physical desires onto him and attempt to arouse his desire for touch. All the desire, and life, she had displayed before was gone. The young one was as stale as day-old blood.

It was true that Sebastian cared for no person, mortal or vampire. Yet, he could see the affect that whatever her troubles were had on her. Sebastian narrowed his eyes, really thinking about somebody other than himself. It occurred to him that the reason why he enjoyed toying with Kasey was because of her usual life. He considered that, had he forced her to join him, she would be much like this. He enjoyed toying with her volatile nature, and he did not enjoy seeing her drained of it.

Eyes remained cold and senseless as he calculated all of this in his mind. In the meantime, he simply said, "Angelique is mine, as I have turned her." Slowly, he leaned in to stare her in the eyes. "My blood runs through her veins, and hers in mine. We are one."

At the mention of Angelique, he inhaled her scent. Immediately, his eyes flicked to the angelic vampiress. Angelique failed to see him. Nostrils flared, inhaling her scent. Happiness and sorrow radiated from her. His fingers curled and jaw ached. He turned back to Kasey. For once he did not know what to make of her. The breeze in the room deviated toward them. He breathed in the scent of another vampire on Kasey. The scent marked the dhampiress as a mate. Realizing this, Sebastian continued to lean in to look at her. His unblinking eyes studied the girl.

A smirk fluttered at the corners of his lips. It quickly disappeared as soon as it came. "You do not enjoy your position, dhampiress," Sebastian stated, amusement creeping into his voice. His hunger pervaded his senses, and he knew the proper way to fulfill it. "Kasey, you desire blood...and flesh, do you not?"

His eyes darkened, changing into black. Sebastian turned the two away from the mortal crowd. He pushed her into the corner of the room. Whispering in her ear, he said, "Hunt with me." Slithering and tempting was his voice. "One of these mortals. Maybe the weak, French one?"

OOC : Hatter, would you like to have Fleur hunted?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:58 pm

((I will post soon I hope I have a doc appointment early so I have to go to bed now, but if im in the clear and junk I will be able to come home and post right away! ))

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:04 pm

**I'm indifferent but it would give Fleur something to do other than pine over Edan. Sure why not.**
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:26 pm

[[Awesome, Wolfy! You seem to be feeling a little better. I hope you are getting over your sickness.
Wicked, Hatter! It would keep Sebastian and Kasey occupied.

Does anybody know what happened to Mr Nerdy XP? I've messaged him, but he hasn't responded. If he doesn't post soon, I'm going to have to find another guy, which I'd rather not do.]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:10 pm

{{ Sorry! Midterms ruled my life for a bit, then a bunch of drama with grades, and even still I have a bunch of homework to do. I'll try to post soon, but... What should I do, since Raven is with Alexander now? Not saying I'm mad about it or anything, jus dunno what to do.. sweatdrop }}
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:58 pm

**You could have her join them. Everyone is at dinner right now.**

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:38 am

KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey stared at Sebastian then slowly narrowed her eyes. "Well it seems she doesnt care that yall are one, seems she is trying to stay away from you, besides, I think she fancys that human boy." She said blankly as she looked up at him. Staring at him in the eyes she let him push her into the corner of the room. Hearing the words hunt hery pale blue grey eyes went dark. Slowly she wraped her arms around his neck and slid her fingers through his hir then pulled on it bending his neck back "If you want the small girl then go, I need something bigger, that a** whole never lets me feed on what I want, but I do not mind toying with the fraile girl." She said with a cold smirk planted on her lips.

Mean while Chase walked back into the dinner hall after having his nightly fun only to see his women pressed up against another man Growling he noticed her arms wrapped around his neck and began to walk over there but stoped. "She will be punished tonight." He said licking his lips as his eyes turned red letting the demon in him come out. Grinning he walked out of the room and headed to his room making plans on what to do to Kasey.

Kasey continued to look at Sebastian and licked her lips "Of course I do not enjoy my postion you fool, I hate being tied down, if it wasnt for my father I wouldnt have a mate or ever will, I do not believe in love, I wish to be free, and do what ever I wish..and not have that...beast near me" She hissed as she took in a breath then snapped her head over and saw Chase leaving the room and narrowed her eyes. "If you wish to hunt then we better go, I have a feeling this will be my last for a while." She growled and pushed him away from her and began to walk out of the dinning hall with her heels click on the floor. Walking past the mortals they stared at her, something about her made her seem even more dangerous and they wantd that. What stupid mortal they were, a human will never ever have her, but that doesnt mean she cant tease them before she kills them.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:*I feel a bit better not much but a little.*

HatterHarleyQuinn Original
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:51 pm

-AngelusVindemia-
{{ Sorry! Midterms ruled my life for a bit, then a bunch of drama with grades, and even still I have a bunch of homework to do. I'll try to post soon, but... What should I do, since Raven is with Alexander now? Not saying I'm mad about it or anything, jus dunno what to do.. sweatdrop }}

[[Have her join them! :3 We are not barring you from joining them. Please! Have fun and enjoy.
Also, Mr Nerdy XP will be joining us again. Then, we will have another guy for you ladies to interact with.]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:15 pm

heart
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:57 pm

User Image

XXXXXXX☪ ⊱ Les fleurs du mal se dérouler

User Image

xxxC o m m e l e s f l e u r s d u m a lxxxxx

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

xxxxxU n a m o u r f a t a lxxx

User Image

It felt as if she had been there forever. Lying in that hospital wing on the white sheeted bed while trying desperately to slow her breathing made time drag on and on. Her vision was blurring in and out of focus for the most part so she didn't realize just who else occupied the room as well until the she over head one of the nurses talking about him when she was giving her an I.V.. They described a familiar person that send a feeling of sorrow and dread coursing through her body. Slowly she had turned her head only to see that it was in fact the one person she had forgotten about for the most part during her attack, Edan.

Slowly she took the needle out of her arm herself and lowered herself to the ground. Carefully, so as not to draw attention to herself, she snuck out of the ward as quietly as she possibly could. She felt a little bad considering she hadn't said good bye to the one who had helped her out in her time of need but seeing as he looked just about as shy as she was they wouldn't get very far in a conversation.

Once out and in the clear, Fleur continued down the hallway and towards where her dorm room was. It was almost dinner time and she desperately wanted to be reunited with Raven, the girl she sort of formed a kind of motherly bond with already. Raven just looked so calm and collected, the kind of person Fleur figured she needed in this new environment. Besides they seemed to share a common interest in the supernatural. She was eager to have a full out conversation with Raven regarding her stance on whether or not supernatural entities were real or just pure legend.

She made it to her room with no problems, her breathing had started to return to normal, the I.V. drip had ended up helping a bit. Once the door was safely shut behind her, Fleur reached into a drawer on the bedside table and pulled out a little pill container with a bunch of little blue pills. She quickly popped open the lid and shook two out of it into the palm on her tiny hand. Then, taking those pills with her, she walked over to the bathroom, ran the cold water and cupped her empty hand under the tap to gather some. She placed the pills in her mouth and then followed the water. She swallowed them both without difficulty and wiped her mouth clean with the back of her hand. There. Medication taken. She would be fine in a few minutes.

Showering quickly, Fleur dressed immediately after for dinner. She was quite satisfied with the vintage feel of her outfit. Nothing really matched and yet it worked well together. Her hair had been done up by herself in a waterfall braid that let her soft curls tumble down her back.

It didn't take her that long to make her way down to the dining hall. She was just about to enter when she was distracted by a glint from a near by window. The moon was lovely tonight. She just had to go out to see it. She took one longing look at the dining hall again, particularly at Raven and Alexander conversing, then turned on her heel to go out a side door nearest to the west gardens. There she stood in the middle of the roses looking up at the moon. She inhaled deeply of the sweet scent of the roses surrounding her and closed her eyes focusing on the lovely chill of the wind brushing against her exposed flesh. "C'est magnifique. Une si belle vue...la lune..."

**ooc: Translations in order,...1) It's magnificent. Such a beautiful sight...the moon...**

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:21 am

[[Wolfy, Chase seems to be very much like Sebastian. Do you think that you could please make them less similar? They are two different people after all.]]
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:15 am

[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~

User ImageThere was so much that could be done--that had to be done--but could not all be done within a day. Cold, twisted reason paired with desire. They danced and melded into one horrible creature of his creation. The vampire turned his back on the dhampiress. With her fresh pathetic nature, he could only feel disgusted. She was no longer of interest to him. The only thing that he could possibly gain from the hunt was killing the dhampiress and taking her blood and flesh.

It had been done before countless times by his coven. They were not stranger to consuming the blood and flesh of their own kind. The whim flickered through his mind, and he strongly considered doing it. Yet, her destruction would be in vain. For now he would keep her alive; she was attached to Angelique. That in itself was enough to torture the little vampiress with.

His face remained indifferent and centered. Sebastian's body crouched into an almost feline crouch. He slid from the room, the choking scents of mortals breaking free from his nostrils. Instead, the fresh air of the night pervaded all of his senses. Breathing evenly, he cleared the past scents and took in only one. The weak mortal girl. Among the smells of the pines and the evergreen bushes, the roses and the dying grasses, he could inhale her. Her odor foretold him of weak but flowery blood. It reminded him of a deer, beautiful and fragile and easily caught.

Sebastian cracked his head to the side. He listened, head flicking around. His eyes moved very little. He knew she was there; he had to find her. From the southern wind he caught her odor. His jaw cracked open, teeth aching to tear her apart. Tilting his head here and there, Sebastian listened for Fleur. Predator incarnate, not a single being heard him. A doe, feeding on a bush of berries at the edge of the forest, immediately stiffened and then fled at the scent of him. Minutes later, Sebastian passed the doe's feeding spot; he smelled her, sweet and gentle at the back of his throat.

His sensitive ears heard her barely audible whisper, "C'est magnifique. Une si belle vue...la lune..."

Then, he was there in the gardens. Sebastian remembered how the mortal girl appeared. The night enhanced her true innocence. His eyes narrowed upon viewing her. She was akin to Angelique. Yes, physically they were not identical, but their natures were similar. Angelique and Fleur were, despite French ancestry, ultimately, children who had no experience of the world. That was apparent in the awe flowing through her voice.

Sebastian stepped onto the paved path, allowing himself to be heard, among the last roses of the summer. "The moon has a different feeling than the sun," he said to her. Sebastian's eyes had returned to their normal light blue hue. For the moment anyway.

OOC : words & more words

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Evoblack
[[Wolfy, Chase seems to be very much like Sebastian. Do you think that you could please make them less similar? They are two different people after all.]]

((why does everyone think im stealing there character...I just havent got to the point of to why he acts like that, he isnt like Sebastian or Alexander, he is like that for a reason, he is very possive and protective over kasey bc of something that happened to her when she was "gone" thats why Kasey had a change to..I just havent got to that point yet. Maybe I should just drop out of the rp since everyone thinks im stealing their characters, I work hard on mine to.))
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:39 pm

User Image
xoxoxoxoxoȻђαηȼə Ⱥαɍɵη ϺȼҞɨηʅəɏxoxoxoxoxo

Chance rocked back and forth on his feet. Heel to toe, heel to toe. After a detour to the nurse's office, he had been sent away. He hadn't seen Fleur leave but she apparently had. So he just let himself out of the office and made his way to his room, where he had started in on the homework he had gotten from only that one class he had attended. It was simple and easy and by dinner he was perched on the end of his bed just writing. He wasn't the best writer, but it cleared his head quite effectively.

Now, he was standing out side of the dining hall debating whether or not to go in and sit at a table, alone, and further embarrassing himself. He had seen a couple groups of people walking by, a family of three very unconventional people. A very angry looking man with a bored expression, and a couple. That was all he was really paying attention to.

He was new here so sitting at a table alone was inevitable, so Chance figured he should get it over with. With a large huff he walked through the door and quickly made his way to a empty chair at an empty table and studied the people standing and sitting around.

[[ ]]

✪ ✪xoxoxoxoxoxoנυѕт кєєρ мɵʋιиg ϝɵɍωαɍɗ
User Image User Image

Mr Nerdy xP

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:59 pm

[[Wolfy, I haven't said that. I only said that they were similar, and it is noticeable.

If you had a specific character trait in mind, please tell us! None of us want to be in the dark about anything. It would make me believe that Chase is less like Sebastian.]]
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games