Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:48 pm
The wolf stuck its neck out in a hug almost. His eyes glued to the fight aswell.

"Yes you will."it said lightly.

Vincent easily caught Cross as he exploded forward with both hands forward. The explosion shook Vincent harshly. At first blood foamed out of Vincents mouth but then it turned into dark matter. The spikes it formed fell into Cross. Creating a huge spike through Cross's left shoulder.

Cross's scream filled the air. The pain was almost like salt pouring on a already fresh wound being combined with the shoulders initial break. Vincent then wrapped himself around his brother and the two crashed into the ground below. Sending rocks flying into the air. Vincent flipped up and as he scratched his nose. Cross rose up once again.

"You really won't listen to reason will you?" Cross asked as water dropped onto the ground. Cross was crying.

"The world has no reason Cross." Vincent said turning his head to him.

"Now shut up with your little reasons to stop me at what I've committed myself to. Theres no going back anymore." Vincent said lightly. His head went up as more Jets flew by.

"I merely fight with my will Cross. A stone in my hand and that stone is merely the truth. Don't you believe the truth is worth sacrifice? It's better then this world we've had pulled into us like wool into our eyes." Vincent said lightly.

"Stop crying..because I don't love you. I don't care if this upsets you. I merely respect you." Vincent said coldly. This was however the only time Vincent ever showed any care for any of his younger siblings.

"I rather not fight you while your crying up a waterfall."

Cael's form dropped down as he looked around. He saw the two twins hiding from his soldiers. He put his hands across his back and dropped lightly to the roof above them.

"It's depressing to think that either of them thought they belonged in this fight." Cael muttered.

"Merely pawns on the chess board. Sacrificial lambs to a common cause." Cael said grinning.

"Well played little boy." Cael sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:00 pm
Mirage tried to stop the venom of her thoughts tainting her mind as she sighed.

"It would be bad if I live even with a tiny bit of me seeking revenge for their deaths how? To kill Cael myself?" she spoke outloud quietly as she tightened her grip again as she watched. It was blasphemy after all.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:17 pm
The wolf tilted its head toward the fight.

"Wouldn't it be simpler to just throw yourself off this raven right now then?"he asked.

"Because then your denying what your father offers you."

Vincent put his hands up and in a burst of speed his hand connected with Cross's chest. This sent him spiraling backward into the rubble of the building behind him.

"Raise your defense damn you." Vincent spoke softly.

"Otherwise you are simply a disappointment to us all." Vincent growled.

"GET UP!" Vincent growled and dashed forward. Cross moved out of the way with a front flip. He pushed his palms with as much force as possible. The explosion covered the building the two had dropped to. The smoke filled the air.

"Thats how you want it...then fine." Cross said as he lifted himself into the air as he popped his shoulder back into place. Vincent rose back into the air and he pushed his hands against his left knee. The crack that echoed was followed by matter pouring into Vincent's knee.

"We both know theres no other way." Vincent replied calmly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:21 pm
Mirage managed to find peace in her mind again.

"Oh yeah...committing suicide is basically saying I quit at life..guess what, I don't quit I'm freaking living," she humped as she continued watching.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:57 pm
The wolf turned his head toward her and laughed lightly.

"Well then why don't cha stop whining?" he teased.

"It's not the hardest thing to do you know."

Vincent crossed his arms and sighed.

"Are you done being sentimental?" he asked lightly.

Cross sighed and shook his head.

"It seems you don't allow me the choice anyway brother."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:19 pm
User Image

"Round Two", Said Shadow appearing between Cross and Vincent out of no where. His speed must have increased since last time. He slashes both swords and unleashes a cross shaped energy arc made of dark winds and fire.  

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:45 am
Vincent sighed and he did one slash with his blade and the diagonal strike sent his matter flying into Shadow's arc. Cross had bolted over his brother and came down on Vincent's back as he jumped up. The matter took only 1 end of the arc with it. Not strong enough to completely over power it as the vertical part flew toward him and Cross. He chuckled and dark matter began surrounding him and Cross. The explosion occurred within seconds as the matter formed a shield.

The smoke poured into the air almost like steam out of water. Inside the circle Vincent and Cross were both on opposite ends. The shield was cracked by the force of Shadows attack but was quickly repairing itself.

"Well...that is more like it." Vincent said with a grin.

"Were has that attack been this whole time I wonder?"he asked his two brothers. Cross then dived forward. Almost spearing Vincent..sending the two flying out of Vincents shield. Vincent shook his head and in a moment the shield exploded like glass.

The glass like dark matter broke into needle sized shards. These collected back high into the air as Vincent kicked Cross off of him and the two traded two hooks to each others faces. Then they fell spiraling down toward any target in there wake.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:43 pm
Mirage shut her mouth like a clam as she glanced quickly over at the wolf. She held her hands together in her lap trying to prevent her from shaking so bad as she watched.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:13 pm
Vincent's arms raised as his attack came down. Cross jumped backward and his matter became a shield around Shadow in an instant. He danced threw the needles with little to no problem.

"Let us finish this then.."Vincent said softly. Then he heard it..the Russian jets lowering down toward the ground. The snipers guns pushing against the rocks. Rubble collapsing under the weight of the tanks.

"Because the fish has indeed taken my bait Cross." Vincent said tilting his head.

"I simply fight with the truth little brother. If it takes taking you out of the picture..you know I will." Vincent said lightly.

Cross swerved as he went to kick Vincent across his head. Vincent ducked and held of his hand. His palm nailing Cross against his chest. The dark matter wrapped around Cross's back and dropped Cross onto his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:32 pm
Nyx was all banged up from head to toe as her and Luna were barely able to escape from Cael's soldiers. She tried to catch her breath and looked over to see her sister curled up in a ball. "This really isn't the time to start crying sissy.." she said as she frowned at her. Luna stood up and glared at her coldly. "We wouldn't be in any of this damn mess if it weren't for you! We probably could have ran away and we could have been safe but you just had to talk to a stranger on the street then somehow wind up in this bullshit!" she shouted before feeling a sharp sting on her cheek from Nyx slapping her. "You know, everyone always thought of you as the smarter sibling but you're really stupid. You never had to join along but you did so this isn't anyone's fault but you're own. And besides, you only get one chance to live. Don't you want to die knowing you at least did something with your life? Or would you rather hide away and live with regret and always feeling that you're pathetic because you didn't even bother to try?" she asked her while wiping blood off of her own cheek. "Look, I'm just as scared as you are but we've made it up to this point. No sense going back now. So grow some balls and quit being a b***h already. Maybe we are just pawns but that doesn't make us useless or unimportant. Every insignificant piece is needed to create a bigger picture. If something as small as our own existence can somehow help create a brighter future in any way, then I'll gladly give my life. But I will not go down without putting up a decent fight." she said as she grinned and looked over at Cael in the distance. "So...wanna play?" she called out to him before summoning another one of her creatures.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:40 pm
Cael put his hands behind his back and dropped down to were the two stood among the ruined buildings.

"One girl whos known even by her own sister as a grouch. And the other who pulls the one into all the trouble."he said tilting his head.

"Good to meet you both."he said.

"To bad we had to meet in this scenario. You might have been useful if we had met in a more friendly manner." he sighed and pulled out his blade. Unwrapping the bandage that covered its sharp edges.

"To bad you won't be around to see Vincents plan go to ruin." Cael said lightly.

"And poor Tori and Fate. They'll have quite a tale to remember after tonight."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:13 am
Mirage let out a huff as she glanced over at the wolf.

"Okay okay I can't just sit here and watch forever it's it's nerve wrecking!" she hissed. She didn't like the fact that she was just sitting on top of her raven like there is no care in the world.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:21 am
Vincent jumped back as a shot fired from above. Grazing by his right ear. He chuckled and lifted his arms. Cross's aura was beginning to grow as him and Vincent went at it again. Vincent tossed him to the side and his boot caught Cross right across the jaw.

"Now I'm starting to see that your getting more serious?" Vincent sneered and then a huge blast of white aura sent Vincent spiraling upward. The explosion occurred that sent 2 Jets spiraling into a rooftop

Blaze's form came from the rubble with another form pushing him up. Raphael was covered in dust. His eyes lifting up to Vincent and Cross.

"His alot stronger then I at first would of bargained." Raphael sighed.

"But even still.."he growled.

"He must be stopped."

Cross caught Vincent in mid air. As the two spiraled downward they hit the left wing of the raven. As the girl was about to slip. The wolf grabbed her with his teeth by her shirt. As the two enemies crashed throw Vincents barrier. The matter wrapped around them both and rebounded them like a tennis ball. The two went crashing through a rooftop below. Rubble collapsing on the two.

The wolf growled as his eyes lifted. 3 jets flew by at one moment. The shots tearing through Vincent's barrier and one caught the wolf as he lowered the girl from harm. Then he jumped..the two landing on one of the sky scrappers. The wolf limped as the bullet had caught him in his side near his left front paw.

"Up! Up!" The wolf growled as more shots were firing from the building across from them. Snipers! He didn't give her enough time though as he jumped onto her back. Pushing her forward into the buildings smallest entry. One of the gaps in the roof caused by the shooting Jets.

Vincents form lifted from the rubble before Cross who wasn't far behind. Vincent lifted his hands and in a explosion of matter..in the form of butterflies. The younger brother was sent flying into the air..several explosions going off but Cross defended himself as his white matter wrapped around him as if it was a human shield.

Cross crashed down in the building across from the wolf and the girl. The firing stopped for the Sky Scrapper. Cross began to lift himself up. His wounds slowly being patched by his matter. Niether had really gotten the better of the other. Either way..as Cross lifted himself..he heard it. A missle flying straight for the building rooftop. He jumped and as he did so he landed on a Jet. Grabbing its nose he lowered it and by doing so he sent it crashing into a lower floor of the building. Rolling inside..he lifted himself up. He saw one of the snipers headed upstairs and quickly began chasing him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:37 am
User Image

Shadow gets caught up in a massive brawl between high tech soldiers and massive abominations merged with others as the city turned into war between man and creation. Just as he was running up a serpant with a human like head, he stuck his blade deep within it and slices it in hald down the middle. The creature curves upward toward the sky and Shadow jumps high above the air. Right when a jet carrying nuclear explosives passed back, he land his katana deep in the wing and twists the silver birds in a spiral. The pilot panics and ejects with the young wolf hybrid and jumps in. "Ugh....dammit how do you stear this thing", he growls. He concentrates on the energy of his dark matter and merges the wind along with wingspan. Out of no where, the jet's skin and structure began to change into a black form of metal. Shadow's newly found dark matter enabled him to merge his power with any metal material and made it his own weapon. "Wow...sweet", he smirks with toothsome grin as he sores his new ride through the skies and dives down at the battle.  

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:50 am
Soon after Mirage actually sounded like a whiney bratty kid she felt a woosh of air escaping her as the wolf pushed her. She coughed as she crawled over. "Lemme see..." she whispered reaching out slightly seeing her hand surrounded by her purple dark matter. She felt the power coursing through her fingers again.

"Maybe I can heal you..I don't know..I can try." she admitted.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff