Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:14 pm
((sorry I wasn't trying to be a b***h and I believe you YG heart ))

Elle had seen Jaylin sit by himself as she walked over towards him, and saw what he was working on. So he was a tech geek like herself. She looked at him. "Good match Jaylin" she said to him with a light smile. "I don't want you to get the wrong idea and think I don't like you" she said. "I just tend to get very passionate about the things I do" she said. "Guess you can say I was more pissed at myself" she said to him with a shrug.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:42 pm
((After endless complaining from Suess about Nik being bored, I am posting once again as Happiness.))

"Aww... Poor Nicky... He got hit on the head..." Happiness had been following Nik around this entire training session. Even watching his sparring match between him and Cecilia. Even though it hadn't really gone all that well... But Happiness had managed to soften the blow Nik took when Cecilia knocked him down and out, by using Nik's shadow to act as a sort of cushion. But it hadn't quite been fast enough, and Nik still lost consciousness.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:45 pm
Roulin watched as Cecilia tore away the top of the peanut bag with her teeth. Noel had managed to capture the counterintuitive design of airline peanut bags. Well, at least Cecilia wasn't afraid to go about things with the mentality of a diva. It was one of the traits he admired about his blue assistant and it was one of the traits that kept him staring at her for extended periods of time. Before she could notice though, he opened his chips and his drink and drunk the soda first. With a relieved sigh, turned his eyes to the window and said, "Nice night huh Cici? All the stars and whatnot. Is there anything that you'd like to talk about? I don't want to sit her an complain all night."

~~~

Che couldn't help but stand from his dusty, rickety couch and stroll around the room. "Just when I thought a snarky remark would shut you two up..." the tired owl said with an equally tired yawn. His trail ended when he reached the midpoint of Kate and Victoria. He was far from between. He was at this point equally distant from the both of them diagnoally. "Alright, if it'll satisfy you mouthy little tart, the plan is this. Roulin and his team are coming here like you said. I can feel them in the distance. Without a shadow of a doubtful Sydney, they'll be here for Moli." Che retrieved a metallic chair using his lightning based power and sat upon it with another powerfully deep yawn. "We either intercept them and join them, or just do our own thing until we meet up with them. I prefer the latter because we can attack from both sides. The former plan is only good due to it's organization. What say you tart? What say you emo?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:49 pm
(I know you weren't and I wasn't trying to prove you wrong but I did want you to know that fact. He is a favorite character of mines after all sweatdrop redface )

Jaylin LaQuiel

Jaylin continued to work on his invention which he intended to create, it was a work in progress and he has yet to actually create it but he wanted everything correct with no mistakes when the time came and to be honest the device was almost done as far as schematics and programming comes. He finally manage to look up from his work, once he had the persona of Elle came into view, she was walking towards him and had stopped to talk to him and apparently see what he was working on, he didn't know what to think for he did get the impression either the comments he made at the beginning of the match or him getting a little carried away in his lust caused her to dislike him. When she began to speak he allowed her to finish before he answer and engage in a conversation with her. "Likewise Elle, I enjoyed are sparring session." He replied returning the gesture of smiling. "Don't worry about it, its quite alright... I mean I did think you disliked me for something I did but also I wanted to apologize, I got caught up in this lust of mine and kinda forgot you were also a woman and a teammate." He replied after she explained a little bit about herself. "But I can see were similar in some ways, I am also passionate to the things I do and believe that anything I do has to be the best or perfect in terms of what I want out of it. You also don't have a reason to be upset, I mean you did well in are match and if I have to say so caught me completely off guard." He stated calmly as he looked Elle in the eyes even though she couldn't see into his.

Celestin Selone

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:57 pm
Anya blinked and stared at Aeon. The girl was like Nik, only less persistent probably. She studied Aeon for a moment or two before asking, "What exactly do you want to know? Besides, all you really need to know is that I was a part of the UNS..." Anya wasn't sure she should tell her more in-depth and rather sordid history to someone like Aeon whom she didn't know very well. Then again, she had told Nik most everything already within the first couple days of meeting him. But Nik had kept bugging her about it until she told him just get him to leave her alone about it.

Erin was seated by herself, her eyes closed as if sleeping. That was actually what she was doing at this point. She was tired from her sparring with Noel. She hadn't fought with someone like that before and it had taken a lot of energy out of her. She knew her sister Elle had gone to go sit and talk with Jaylin. Roulin and Cecilia were snacking and chatting as well. Anya and Aeon were also chattering, as were Demios and Amara. But Erin was exhausted enough that she managed to tune the voices and noise out so she could rest. After all, using her powers like she had did wear her out sometimes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:03 pm
Cecilia took a rather long sip of her soda, draining half of it before popping a few more peanuts into her mouth. Cecilia admire Roulin. She admired the way he wasn't afraid to take charge, she admired the fact that he was easy to talk to. She felt comfortable around him. Even the silences between them weren't awkward at all. She allowed her blue-green eyes to fall upon the starry sky outside. "I find it amazing that my powers come from all of those stars and planets. As it's really the energy from the solar system that I'm absorbing whenever I launch one of my attacks." She shifted in her chair and brought her right knee up to her chest, allowing her arms to drape around it in order to make herself a bit more comfortable. "But yes, it is very beautiful." She smiled at him. "Don't worry about the complaints. I don't really mind them." There was one thing she wanted to discuss with him, but she also didn't want to bring up anything that was painful to Roulin. She wanted to keep the conversation light and happy. "What do you plan on doing after this entire war is over?" she asked curiously.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:18 pm
Aeon looked at Anya and smiled. "Oh...well I'm glad to see that you're no longer with them" she said with a half smile. She really didn't know how to respond to that. She could tell that the woman didn't want to talk so she wouldn't bother her. She grabbed a book and began to open it and surf the contents of it. She was just happy after all of these years she now had her sister back.

Victoria rolled her eyes at the nicknames Che gave them. "I'm down for whatever plan you're down for, so I'm assuming it will be the latter" she said as she looked into the distance. "Damn there are a lot of OWLs here" she said hearing their thoughts. "Oh a psion...cute" she said to herself. "She doesn't opperate like normal psychics though...her's is a little different" she said mouthing to herself.

Elle smiled a little. "Well since we are team mates, I guess I can let you know my ability. I'm a technopath" she said with a smile. "I like your visor" she said analyzing. "What all is it capable of" she asked her curiosity getting the better of her. "I'm pretty good with machines, like very good" she said. That was one thing they had in common. Perhaps...well she would keep that thought to herself for now.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:32 pm
"Yeah...so do I." Roulin said in response to Cecilia's statetment regarding her power. He could still feel her aura wrapping around him multiple times like a hug. It beckoned him to allow it and to take it in, but he wouldn't allow it. At least now, the sensation was getting better. He could smirk without forcing one. "Your power is irreplaceable you know that? It works by a means of a source. As much of a gamble as it is, when your luck is good, which it is, you become a force of nature." Roulin took another swig of his soda regretting the entire motion. Salty chips meant a dry throat. Oh well. "Yeah...maybe some sleep will get my mind off of all of this. Now, my plans for life after this? I never thought about it really Cici. Probably become a doctor or an agent for some government facility. Hmm...a detective...yeah." said the owl with a childlike zeal. "Busting bad guys and stuff. Heheh. That, and have a nice little family. One boy, one girl, a wife, a cat, nice house and a white pickett fence...how about you? Have you given it any thought?"

~~~

"Good. At least then we can work on our own accord with this. Don't have to worry about a five foot ten ball of hair grease smelling flesh trying to telling me what to do." Che looked at the two girls, then at L who was still lazing about. "That guy...anyway, Victoria, you know all this energy will attract the Heralds and when they see you, they're going to kill you so hard you're going to die from it right? How do you plan on avoiding this? In fact, there's a Herald right there...you scared?"

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:50 pm
Victoria turned around and laughed at Che's statement. "Do you honestly believe I've been alive this long to be stupid?" she asked him. "I won't allow them to think that they can sense me" she said. "I hid all of those years because I wasn't strong enough. I've inhabited so many psychics over the years learning their techniques that I will at least for once outsmart those other dimwits. Besides their next target will be Body before myself" she told him. Looking at L and back to Che. "He won't kill me, I can tell he's not even on one accord with the rest of them" she told Che. "Am I scared??? Barely" she replied.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:52 pm
Cecilia found herself laughing in regards to Roulin's statement about her powers. "That they are. In a way I like the fact that my powers are unique. I don't know anyone else in the world who has an ability like mine. It's kind of nice to know that I'm one of a kind." She scratched her cheek and chuckled lightly. "Sorry, didn't mean to come off as braggy, there." She listened to him as he spoke of what he wanted to do after the war was over. She found herself smiling. "I hope that all comes true for you. As for me...I really don't know. I think I either want to become a pediatrician or maybe an interior designer. I also wouldn't mind travelling the world peacefully and not for a reason of violence. After that, I wouldn't mind settling down with a nice husband who accepts me for who I am, blue skin and all, and perhaps a couple of kids, a cute little house, maybe a nice garden."

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:29 am
Roulin placed a hand over his forhead and chuckled at Cecilia's hopes. It was weird how almost everyone he knew wanted the same thing. Love, peace, happiness and a job. "Ahem...your powers are quite magnificent Cecilia. I'll tell you that. I hope no one besides you ever gets a power like that." Roulin lowered his hand and once again looked up at the ceiling. The lights were dimming now and would soon replicated the somber night outside. "I can imagine it now. A little blue girl running around in sundress...her hair as beautiful and puffy as the clouds in the sky. And a boy, dark hair slicked back like....like mine...." The embarrassed Owl dropped his view scoping hand onto his lap and coughed once before falling completely silent. "Well, I'm sure that you'll find someone that will accept you for who you are in due time Cici. You just need to keep searching."

~~~

"Heh, they are Heralds. Even your brain isn't strong enough to keep them all at bay. Not even that guy behind me." Che said with a inquiring smirk. "It'll only work for maybe...twenty...thirty minutes at the most? Enough time to high tail it out of there hastily wiping away your trail as you run." The jeering man walked toward the door and listened to the outside making sure nothing or anyone was around. Heralds had a harder time keeping their energies low. This was according to L though, a man who just let his power go. "But no, no pressure darling. Just keep you head low and you'll be fine. Fighting or hiding."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:45 am
Cecilia heard Roulin's words about the two children that Cecilia would have loved to have in the future and felt herself blush furiously. For once, she was at a loss for words. Just for an instance she imagined...a future with the young man sitting beside her and mentally shook her head. No, she hadn't known him for that long and they were only friends at this point. It was too soon to even think about something like that. She took a deep breath in order to regain what little composure she had left. "I'm pretty sure that I will. I'm still young. I have my whole life ahead of me." She hesitated for a moment before asking a very bold and personal question. "I know this is probably none of my business and you don't have to answer if it makes you feel uncomfortable, but out of curiosity, do you have a girlfriend or have you had a girlfriend in the past? N-Not that I'm looking to ask you out or anything. I was just wondering," she added hastily at the end.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:01 am
"Haha. Yeah. Pretty long life ahead of us. Unless we die of course. Umm, so yeah..." Roulin found himself confounded just as Cecilia had. At this rate, he knew that he was just digging his own grave deeper and deeper the more he spoke. After his partner sighed, he sighed and started to tape a rhythm against his knee. After a moment of silence the blue skinned girl next to him spoke once more. Her question almost made him choke and the witheld a cough before loosening his mahoghany collar. "Oh no, no. I fully understand. Just gimme a second to answer. Well I have had two girlfriends in the past. One left me and the other needed a break. Not from me though, but from work...ahem. I understand your curiosity Cecilia don't feel embarrassed..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:24 am
"Remember you owe me one Che...if they come, I expect you to lay down your life protecting me" she said with a boastarous laugh. She looked at him. "That's why I entend to mask my signature with Amara and the several psions that are already here" she said. "But since you know so much Che, then like I said earlier....you'll lay down your life for mine" she said touching his nose with her finger.

Amara continued to talk with Demios and picked up her book and began to read. She could hear Cecilia and Roulin's conversation. So her and Roulin were an item. She smirked. When he answered Cecilia's question she laughed in a muffed manner. What Roulin too scared to say that I was one of them she laughed a little. She had no feelings for Roulin so it was just fun for her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:35 am
If anything could be heard over the rushing wind of the air outside of the plane's cabin it was Anderson's laughter. he soared alongside the plane ziping as his silver streaks filled the air. He wasn't showing off, the silver trails were just something his powers naturally gave off. He loved flying and being able to do so while side by side a plane was an adrenaline rush. He laughed again as he flipped htrough the air feeling the wind pound and blow through his hair. He turned towards the plane as his body suddenly dispersed into mist and flew into the compartment where luggage was suppose to go. From there he traveled alongt he lines of the plane molecule by molecule he slipped inbetween the air tight sealing of the plane until his mist body seeped through. He reshaped himself in the plane his hair had a nice wind swept look to it, go figure, He laughed a little at himself and said. "What a rush!" He had almost forgotten about the sparring match they had had the previous day, it was kind of distant to him now. He looked around to see some of the others were pairing off a little, which was good they needed some kind of social interactment. He took a seat as he exhaled deeply. He smiled and slightly leaned his seat back as he closed his eyes fro a brief moment to collect his vigorously running thoughts.

With an entire day gone by Lucien had begun to unwind from the day's massively annoying chain of events. he was sitting at a local coffee shop, a small cup of coffee sat on a glass table besie him as he sat outside under a ivy grown canopy. A stack of varied newspapers was at his side, two remained on the table, and one was in his hand. he looked through it memorizing it's every word down to the punctuation points. He looked up to take a small drink of coffee, his cellphone was placed by his cup in case it were to go off. He could finally see why Dante chose italy to live in for most of his life, even though they were in Paris, the exotic charm of the area appealed to their kind of people, people who claimed the finer material things the world had to offer.

He had given the plan more thought as the previous day progressed but today was just a day for him to sit back and try to tone it down a notch the stress of the world seemed to be looming over his shoulders and he was turning that into aggression towards his team. As said by Machiavelli in "The Prince" To be loved or feared by your peers, both are good with their ups and down but a leader must do everything in his power to never be hated, hate will turn the world against you. Although in the long run that is what he was going for for now he needed the support of his team not their scorn. He considered temporarily allowing Will or Thomas to take control of the UNS to allow the others to get use to a new leadership style and to allow him to take on a more personal role with some of the team members but for now that wouldn't be possible things were far to fragile to be changed now.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games