Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:47 pm

"You're using me right now." Edge grunted.

"I'll see you back at base, father."

"I only hit her once, chicken s**t!"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:53 pm

"Kelly. You will get in this car RIGHT NOW, or you'll be watching 'THE PROGRAM' when we get home!"

"You also hit her father."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:44 am

Steam did as instructed, disappearing shortly after jumping off of Dozer's back.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:54 am

Prometheus seemed to be more focused on the larger target and didn't even see Steam disappear.

As Steam left, Dozer was able to move a little faster, giving him the space needed to avoid a giant hand trying to smash him into the ground.
"Fuuuuuuuck, ******** ******** ******** ******** ********!" he yelled as he turned the corner into an alleyway, the cannon on his back extending. He then turned around, and got on all fours, 'digging' into the ground, and waiting.

As expected, Prometheus stopped at the alley and looked down at, the cannon firing and nailing it in the head, making it jut backward, groaning in pain as it crashed into the buildings behind it., causing dust to fly up everywhere.

"HA! SUCK IT a*****e!" Dozer laughed, before a Giant hand came from the dust and tried to grab him, narrowly missing.
"................................"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:57 am

"Yeah, Kelly." Edge added in sarcastically. "You better listen to him!" He mean business."

"In self defense!"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:13 am

Hal just stared at her before shaking his head and shutting the door, starting the car.

"It's not self-defense when they're doing it to stop your inhuman act."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:17 am

Edge gave a tired sigh once Hal had finally given up. She looked back for a moment, before looking back ahead of herself.

"I'll be back at base. I promise." She said through the comm before she started to run, her arm and Tango's box tucked tight under her other arm.

"Yeah, yeah, Captain Biased Jackass. Can we just get this over with? Your crying idiot is giving me a headache."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:21 am

"I CAN just break your other leg if you keep being annoying....Give you something else to distract you from my green partner..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:24 am

"Whatever. Just do whatever it is the Hell you do and get this over with."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:29 am

"What? I can't have my fun after the s**t you've caused..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:30 am

"So I tried to take some parts. You act like I'm the worst dude in the entire freaking city."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:42 am

"Seeing as you willingly attacked someone who keeps you alive, yes. Yes you are."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:43 am

"WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP AND TAKE ME AWAY ALREADY!" The Scrapper barked, his eye twitching.

"You're as bad as a woman!"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:44 am

The Hunter grinned.
"Ever think I'm doing this on purpose...?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:47 am

"I'll be sure to scrap you next." The Scrapper grunted.

A few minutes later, Edge was returning back to head quarters, box and arm still being carried.
She gave a sigh upon entering, having no doubt in her mind Icarus was waiting to personally belittle her on the incident.
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games