Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:27 pm

"What? What's happening? I can't hear anything." Niles hissed, leaning away from the door.

"Damn doors... Makes being nosy too hard."

"...How can you two sit there and be interested in this without feeling sick and wrong?!"

KIm was quiet for a few moments, absorbing what Azm had said, the corners of her mouth curling up as their foreheads touched.

"And you really mean this?" She asked, her eyes tearing up - though out of happiness now. "You're not gonna leave me, even when I'm gray and wrinkly, and probably suffering some horrible disease?"
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:31 pm

"Yes, I promise," he replied, finally finishing the rest of the distance and kissing her.

"Yay..." Nurixin said to herself... just before practically kicking in the door. "SUP!"

Azm didn't stop when Nurixin barged in. He had known she was there.

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:46 pm

"Oh so thats what's happening." Niles nodded once, awkwardly watching Azm and Kim.
"...Well this isn't as bad I thought it'd be. Did we really have to ruin this?" Hee asked, looking at Nurixin.

Kim lightly smiled, tilting to the side as she opened her mouth slightly and deepened the kiss with Azm.

When the door bursted open, Kim immediately jolted back. But with the small amount of space between her and Azm kept her liplocked, her face blowing up with color as she frantically looked between the invaders and Azm, frantically wiggling and waving her arms for freedom.
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:54 pm

Nurixin laughed as Kim wriggled under Azm.

Azm finally stopped when she started freaking out. "Oh come on. I knew they were there," he said once he could talk. He looked over at them. "You three assholes need something?" he grunted, giving them his grizzled sergeant personality.

"Just coming to visit," Nurixin replied.

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:03 pm

"You knew they were there?!" Kim yelled hysterically, still looking frantically between Azm and the others. "I thought we were alone!! Oh God, someone kill me now."

"Yeah there love machinie." Niles teased with a grin. "When you're done making out, we're all supposed to get dressed and get the award ceremony rolling. President Daddy wants to get it done earlier so he can try to talk with her later."
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:10 pm

"Nope. No dying aloud," he said. Azm was already dressed in his formal wear, as he always did when he visited Kim. He got off of her and held out his hand to help her up. "I need to go get my hat..."

Nurixin was dressed up as well in the skirted version of her formal wear. Her three yellow sergeant strips more along with her airborne ranger tabs showing clearly against the darker green, along with her brown barrette which she absolutely hated wearing. "Yea come on. I want to get this stupid s**t off as soon as possible."

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Kim took Azm's hand, pulling herself up. The moment she was on her feet though, she started shoving Azm to the door.
"Everyone out. Out. I'm too... JUST GET OUT!"

Niles snickered as he moved out before he could be shovd and cramped. He and Ben were also dressed in their proper naval uniforms.
"Don't be mean, Nurixin." He grinned. "Weren't you just saying they needed their moment?"
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:24 pm

"Alright alright," Azm said as he allowed her to push him out. "You need to get dressed though," he added as he pushed Nurixin out with him.

"Yea, and I'm saying I wanted to ruin it for shits and giggles," she said with a big grin on her face. "And I did!"

"So... where we going for this?" he asked.

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:31 pm

"Yes, yes, yes. I know. NOW GET OUT!" Kim barked as she slammed the door shut right behind them.

"You're mean." Niles chuckled to Nurixin's response before he looked at Azm.
"And we're just staying in here, Lover Bot. Can't risk taking the president out, else Geminoid would be all over assassination attempts. It will be broadcasted though so others can see the first androids recieving medals." He answered as started down the hall, heading for the office.

"So... You and Kimmy, eh?"
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:51 pm

"Medals of honor," Nurixin said. "What's really cool is that we were able to show the generals aaaaaal the video that took place," she added. "Needless to say they were super impressed. Azm, the video where you took at all those bots by your family's house, ******** brilliant."

"Thanks," he said as he made his way to his room. "Yea man... bots have won medals before but mostly bronze crosses, service medals, and campaign defense medals. This is a whole 'nother step up for us," he explained as he stowed away into his room to get his hat. He quickly put it on and came back into the hall.

"yea... me and Kim..." he replied.

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:00 pm

"Yeah, nice fighting all around for all of us." Niles smirked and nodded in agreement. "Not even the president has much room to complain." He notched an eyebrow, curious at Azm's lack of response to his question.

"You embarrassed too?" He teased. "Maybe you and Kim share more in common than I thought."
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:12 pm

((confusing the s**t out of me with those colors woman))

"Not embarrassed at all... actually I'm rather happy and proud of the situation right now," he replied. "Gota kinda eas into these things. I don't think she's totally comfortable with the whole 'robot' thing yet and I'm sure her father is going to have some questions."

"yea... it's going to be a different relationship," Nurixin agreed. "Long term bot on human relationships always are and you know... people will talk and people can be dicks."

"What? Like you you mean?" he asked.

"I was a marine, now I'm an airborne ranger. I've earned the right to be a d**k," she replied.

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:23 pm

((whoops. I better call it early then cause I thought I typed grey.))

"Well at least you can see and admit that things are gonna be weird. Though Nurixin stopped reporting, I got the sense she's scared about the age difference you already have, and the aging difference you're gonna face starting in a few years." Niles shot a quick glare at Nurixin when he mentioned her, though it was playful as he also grinned at her.
"You sure it's a good idea to get so involved though? I mean, she is technically your job. It's like you're taking the statement 'loving your job' to a whole new level."
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:33 pm

((laaaaaaaame))

"Not being allowed to fall in love wasn't in the job description," he replied. "And she's old enough. It's not like she's eighteen. I think when both parties are passed twenty five age difference isn't really a thing unless one is twenty five and the other is like... fifty or something."

"Aren't you 'like fifty'?" Nurixin asked, using are quotes.

"You know better then anyone that age isn't even a thing for androids," he replied.

Nurixin glared at him. "Yes... I do..."

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:05 am

((I needed to go early anyway. Long story short, this morning is spent cleaning out the backroom which has been stuffed with crap because my oldest sister and her kids are going to be home for the summer within a few hours. So I needed to get up early and start working immediately.))

"I don't think it's not allowed. But probably not encouraged." Niles argued, giving a chuckle when Azm argued against himself too.

"You guys age too. Just in a different process and ungodly slow a** speed." He pointed out.
"Theoretically though all you need to do is transfer parts and you could live forever."
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games