Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Introduce yourselves!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:14 am

BlacksandBlues
I quit Asian Pride a few days ago.... Along with the Within Temptation and British guilds I went too. It wasn't that they were bad guilds and the people weren't nice, but there wasn't any constant posting in the latter two, and it was pretty.... well, nothing happened! sad So if I wasn't to post, there wasn't a point.

I quit the Asian Guild because I didn't feel like there was anything to actually say or do. In a sense, there were too many people, and I didn't particularly bond with them... well, I got on well with a few. It was all those gaming threads as well, nothing serious, so that got on my nerves slightly. The posts were very... quick. Then I started posting every single day on this guild, because I liked it and the people so much, that I abandoned my other guilds. I realised I don't have much time anyway! So I quit that one.

The only other guild I haven't quit yet is the Fruits Basket guild. But I think I'm gonna quit that too. I don't go on it enough and that makes me feel guilty... And there's nothing interesting to say. I already know all the spoilers, and there isn't much conversation. whee Gah.
Haha that's EXACTLY the same with me. I've basically abandoned all my other guilds as I love this one so much. It's a really close-knit community, like everyone basically knows everyone else, sort of similar to village life. And I know what you mean about the Asian Pride guild, waayyyyy too many people, plus I only really post in the game threads. It's just not as fun as this guild with the regular posters here and our craziness. xp
And those anime related guilds do get quite tiresome... it's either FullMetal this, or Excel Saga that... so boring. This is the place to be. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:34 pm

Tokioka
BlacksandBlues
I quit Asian Pride a few days ago.... Along with the Within Temptation and British guilds I went too. It wasn't that they were bad guilds and the people weren't nice, but there wasn't any constant posting in the latter two, and it was pretty.... well, nothing happened! sad So if I wasn't to post, there wasn't a point.

I quit the Asian Guild because I didn't feel like there was anything to actually say or do. In a sense, there were too many people, and I didn't particularly bond with them... well, I got on well with a few. It was all those gaming threads as well, nothing serious, so that got on my nerves slightly. The posts were very... quick. Then I started posting every single day on this guild, because I liked it and the people so much, that I abandoned my other guilds. I realised I don't have much time anyway! So I quit that one.

The only other guild I haven't quit yet is the Fruits Basket guild. But I think I'm gonna quit that too. I don't go on it enough and that makes me feel guilty... And there's nothing interesting to say. I already know all the spoilers, and there isn't much conversation. whee Gah.
Haha that's EXACTLY the same with me. I've basically abandoned all my other guilds as I love this one so much. It's a really close-knit community, like everyone basically knows everyone else, sort of similar to village life. And I know what you mean about the Asian Pride guild, waayyyyy too many people, plus I only really post in the game threads. It's just not as fun as this guild with the regular posters here and our craziness. xp
And those anime related guilds do get quite tiresome... it's either FullMetal this, or Excel Saga that... so boring. This is the place to be. 3nodding

Indeedly! 4laugh heart *glomps Toki*

BlacksandBlues

snowboardingbabe101

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:35 pm

Tokioka
BlacksandBlues

i actually just joined the guild cuz my friend said i should...
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:38 pm

snowboardingbabe101
Tokioka
BlacksandBlues

I joined cause... I think I saw the link in someone's sig... xd heart Yay! 4laugh

BlacksandBlues

snowboardingbabe101

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:42 pm

BlacksandBlues
snowboardingbabe101
Tokioka
BlacksandBlues

I joined cause... I think I saw the link in someone's sig... xd heart Yay! 4laugh

hehe.. yeah.. im in three guilds but i like this guild hte best
@toki whered u go?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:26 pm

Welcome Katie and Legend! whee
User Image

And I agree Legend, the guild does need a better banner but it's not that we lack people with photoshop skill, it's more about the power to. The only people that have the power to change it are Duckie and HKC but they haven't been on gaia for awhile..

AP.. Asian pride guild..
I joined that place over a year ago..
I don't post or bother to visit that place anymore...
Many reasons..

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

snowboardingbabe101

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:32 pm

Darkaznstargoddess
Welcome Katie and Legend! whee
User Image

And I agree Legend, the guild does need a better banner but it's not that we lack people with photoshop skill, it's more about the power to. The only people that have the power to change it are Duckie and HKC but they haven't been on gaia for awhile..

AP.. Asian pride guild..
I joined that place over a year ago..
I don't post or bother to visit that place anymore...
Many reasons..

well ive bin in this guild for about two months but im starting now to post alot...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:36 am

Welcome to ICU guild new members! 4laugh

Chibi Akane

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:50 am

snowboardingbabe101
@toki whered u go?
Do you mean where I went? I went to bed probably...

But if you meant which guilds I'm in you can check here.
I used to be in one of the Full Metal Alchemist guilds too, but they asked me to leave as I never posted. It was really boring anyway - just a load of fangirls crying, "Isn't Ed-kun just so cute? He's so smexy when he's a lil chibi!" 4laugh
That got annoying very, very quickly. stare
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:52 am

Tokioka
snowboardingbabe101
@toki whered u go?
Do you mean where I went? I went to bed probably...

But if you meant which guilds I'm in you can check here.
I used to be in one of the Full Metal Alchemist guilds too, but they asked me to leave as I never posted. It was really boring anyway - just a load of fangirls crying, "Isn't Ed-kun just so cute? He's so smexy when he's a lil chibi!" 4laugh
That got annoying very, very quickly. stare

yes that is what i meant.. i forgot about time differences.. as i am in the us and u are not...

snowboardingbabe101

Anime_Gurl091

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:03 pm

Darkaznstargoddess
Hi Anime_Gurl091! whee
Welcome to ICU!
User Image
XD How's freshmen year going?

Did you draw the pretty art in your siggy? confused It's beautiful! I love the DA too!
xD If so do you do gaia commissions?

Thanks! ^^ Yea, I made the pic, if you want a commission just PM me 3nodding

Freshmen year has been ok, but ever since we came back from spring break they've been piling tons of work and projects on us confused
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:49 am

WELCOME TO ALL NEW MEMEBERS!!

**warning** watch out for toki and minielf (be very careful)

snowboardingbabe101

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:33 pm

xDD The newbies are learning so fast. -pokes Snow-
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:58 pm

t0shi0
xDD The newbies are learning so fast. -pokes Snow-

yes.. yes we are

snowboardingbabe101

Ferromoan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:02 am

Hello! surprised
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games