Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:49 pm
"i'm only telling him who he was in a past life... and that he fell in love. not who he was in love with. its up to him to find that part." she sighed, her eyes going soft as she looked to the child.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:16 pm
"I'm still not sure about this," she said, kissing the child's soft cheek.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:26 pm
"neither am i..." the succubus sighed as she fiddled with the ancient ring on her finger. "but... its better then nothing... right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:36 pm
She shrugged, standing to move by the fire. "Do we really have a choice anymore?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:44 pm
"a small one..." she sighed and glanced to her friend.
Belyi gave a tiny whine and rolled over a bit burying his head into Hattie's bosom as he started to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:50 pm
She mentally facepalmed. "That settles it, they're meant for each other."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:33 pm
"heh, who knows... he might just think you're comfy." iris snickered as she looked at her friend. "but yes, they're made for each other" she sighed, lightly dancing over to scoop the little boy from Hattie's arms so she could hold him with a rare tenderness.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:43 pm
"Iris, I just realized something," said Hattie as she moved to sit on the fireplace. "Belyi's just a baby, while Nikolai is a man. To place them together would be disastrous, especially in this day and age. Nikolai is too old."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:46 pm
"i knew that..." iris sighed. "but... i wasn't able to bring him back any other way..." she sighed a bit sadly while cradling the sleeping infant. "i'm still trying to work out the fine details to this... but i'll have it down by the time he's old enough..." she muttered, almost reassuring herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:06 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Iris," she sighed, covering her face. "They can never be together like this. Nikolai is, in this form, about twenty six years older than Belyi. Add that to how long the brat's been really alive and you've got a more-than-taboo, illegal, impossible romance. This is more than a Romeo and Juliet, Iris, this is the late Eirwyn and Aiden Brennan. This is doomed."

{{Sorry, I couldn't find their names until I looked in the dumbest place.}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:29 pm
Mayah Playah

{where'd you end up looking? also, sorry on my part too, had to go get famous daves to torture my glutton of a sister >3}
"i know... like i said, i'm working it out still..." she sighed, turning to look at her friend. "it wasn't planned like this... none of it was... i promised him i'd help him be reborn... but i didn't realize that..." she stopped, a few tears sliding down her face as her hair turned its natural white. "i didn't realize what i was promising..." she whispered, holding Belyi closer to her.
{hm... surprise twist, no?}  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:52 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Hattie shook her head, sighing. "You should have called on me, Iris. I know you better than anyone else, we were raised together, after all. You know I could have helped. Why didn't you come find me?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:02 pm
"i didn't know..." iris sighed and pulled a hand through her hair. "i... didn't remember it... " she frowned and looked up at Hattie. "i didn't know until the very last minute..." she sighed and held the child closer.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:14 pm
"We need to figure this out together," she said, smiling softly.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:28 pm
"i-i know... but... he needs someone who can raise him better then me..." she sighed, hugging the child closer.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games