Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:28 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"They're just so bright and colorful! It makes me... jealous!" the Sin grinned, her long tongue slipping out of her mouth and licking her lips hungrily. "Give them to m-!" She stopped when the soul of Envy burned her brand at the side of her ribcage to stop her. She hissed under her breath and turned her head to the church a ways off. She could sense a strong presence on the move, and she had no doubts it was her target. A green mist began to seep out of the ground and fog around her legs. She would have to take that woman's eyes later, right now there was a lot of energy emanating from that church, and she wanted to see what beauty there was to take there. The green mist climbed up and fully engulfed her, shooting her out of the building and towards the church.

Fully alert and light on his feet, Nikolai was just stepping through the old courtyard of the church when he saw a blur of green shoot towards him. He took a step back and braced himself for impact, but the green overshot him and crashed inside the church. Nikolai hesitated then spun around quickly. That was undoubtedly the Sin, and now that it was close he could sense more about it. A jealous one, though very reckless and wild.
It's a fresh Sin, Sloth mused. I'd imagine this dearie was made not too long ago, perhaps a week. Surely it can't be healthy to be summoned at such an early stage in life.
Nikolai's eyes widened. An unstable Sin that was in the same area as... "Anthony!" he gasped and ran back in.

Meanwhile, Envy stood back up and shook her head like a dog, shaking off debris from the hole she made in the ceiling. She looked about slowly, making a face at the boring hallway in front of her. She took a few steps, barefoot with bandages wrapped around her feet and her hands, then stopped when she came across a door. Looking towards it, she sniffed the air. Her target wasn't there, but she could smell a large amount of... cuteness, inner beauty, even sweetness. Envy licked her lips again and opened the door.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:35 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony was quickly stopped by a crashing sound, turning to it. "What the Hell was that?" he mumbled, walking towards it. Nikolai would have to wait. His kids and home had to come first. The man walked further into the church, looking around. "Hey! Who's here?!"

The woman fell to the ground as the Sin left, covering her mouth. What had she done? "Anthony... I'm so sorry. But this is the only way for us to be together."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:23 am
Mayah Playah

An ear-piercing cackle shot through the halls of the church, almost as loud as the orphans' screams. Inside their room was pure chaos. The children ran in terror at the demon torturing them, only a couple older kids tried to stand up to the beast, but no one was spared. A handful of the kids that tried to stand up to Envy were now missing parts of their faces. There was no blood, just skin where the organ once was. Some kids had no eyes, some had no ears, some had no legs, some didn't even have a face.
"Kids are so beautiful! So innocent!" Envy cackled as she raked her claws against a child's eyes, wiping it off the girl's face. "It makes me so jealous!!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:26 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

The priest ran up to the screaming door, grabbing the doorknob and yanking it open. "Kids, I'm here!" he cried, grunting as several of the children ran to him, huddling behind him. His eyes caught the ghastly woman, growing hard and angry. "Who the Hell are you?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:13 am
Mayah Playah

The woman snapped her head in the man's direction and smiled ear to ear, her sharp teeth visible. "I am one of the Seven Deadly Sins! I am Envy!" she laughed madly before turning her entire body to face him. She sniffed the air hungrily then licked her lips. "You're so strong and brave! And your looks! Oh, you're perfect in every way imaginable! I'm so jealous!" she cried out, her claws elongating.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:18 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony gasped, stepping back. "Kids, run," he ordered, the kids running down the hall to safety. The priest clenched his fists, watching the woman carefully. "A Sin attacking a priest in a church? How stupid can you be? Get out of here before I throw holy water on you!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:50 am
Mayah Playah

Envy cackled at the priest. "I'll take your big hands before you can even grab some!" she screeched and charged towards him, lifting her clawed hand to swing.
There was a blur of purple that shot over Leon's shoulder and struck the woman. Envy let out a shriek and staggered backward, her arm falling limply by her side. "What the hell?!" she snarled and grabbed her numb arm while glaring at Anthony. "What did you do to me, human?!?"
"Human? You really are a fresh Sin, aren't you?" Nikolai muttered as he walked down the hallway towards the two, his arms folded behind his back but his lime green eyes practically glowing through the dusk. "Anthony, go check on the children." he ordered softly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:54 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony gazed in horror as the woman was attacked. Before he could speak, he heard a familiar voice. Turning, he looked in shock at the silver-haired man. "Nikolai, get ba- what?" He backed against the hall wall, confused eyes searching him. "Nikolai... what are you doing?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:18 pm
Mayah Playah

"I said go check on the children." Nikolai said and gave the priest a sharp glare. "Leave this to me."
The woman growled when she saw the approaching man, but froze when she recognized him. "Oh! It's you! It's really you!!" she laughed and pointed at him with her good finger. "Sloth! I didn't think I'd ever get the chance to kill another Sin! This is great!!" she cackled, whereas Nikolai just gave her an unamused look.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:21 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony eyes widened at her words, but he nodded and scrambled off, counting the children. Once he was sure they were alright, including the ones that didn't have particular boy parts anymore, he looked back to the door. Nikolai had asked him to check on the children, but what about after? He was frightened of him now, yes, but he still loved him. Anthony ducked outside, shutting the door and creeping back to the two Sins with one thought on his mind. "How... how could he lie to me?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:35 pm
Mayah Playah

Envy snarled and charged for Nikolai, her good claw up and ready to strike, but the man did nothing. He didn't even move. Before she could steal something of his, a blur of purple shot out at her again, making her last arm fall down limply. Envy howled in frustration and jumped back, glaring at her opponent. "Fancy moves." she spat. "You think you can win with just that?!"
"Frankly I'm too lazy to use all my strength on a new Sin such as yourself." Nikolai yawned. "You're not a true Sin, not yet. You're just a hyper brat given godlike powers."
Angered by the taunts, Envy let out a demonic roar as the air around her turned green. Her bandages fell off and showed wisps of silver fur just around her ankles and her wrists, and her nails had become sharp claws. Her pupils thinned and her fangs sharpened. Her aura darkened and sprouted dog ears and a dog tail. Now in her stronger state, Envy snarled viciously at her target and got on all fours, no longer feeling numb, and ran to him at a faster speed.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:42 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Nikolai," gasped Anthony as Envy charged at him, suddenly far more terrifying than before. He covered his mouth with his hand, tears brimming. He loved Nikolai, but the man seemed to know what he was doing... and if he fell, Anthony would fight until the end.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:04 pm
Mayah Playah

A mist of purple climbed over Nikolai's body and shot him all the way to the other side of the room. Clawing the air, Envy growled and spun around to see the lazier Sin standing the same way but at a new position. Nikolai waved a hand towards her, a flash of purple flinging itself onto her. The woman growled, but she was effected no longer by the numbness. Nikolai narrowed his eyes and growled when Envy managed to rush up and slash at his arm. He stumbled back and gripped his left arm, glancing over at the long line of blood coloring his arm. He uttered a curse then looked back to the smirking Sin.
"Looks like your not so invincible, lazy a_s." she sneered and licked the blood off her claws.
Nikolai clenched his jaw. "My you're a handful." he said, his own purple aura flaring. The mist clumped together and began to form a giant, purple snake that resembled the one on his crest. It was a king cobra with a crown and a grin, and it hissed playfully at the dog-like woman. "Take a nap, you cranky brat." Nikolai uttered just as the purple snake roared out and shot down at the woman.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:06 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony swallowed hard as he moved from the corner, exposing more of himself and looking at the Sin he'd given himself so freely to. "Nikolai." The priest's hard blue eyes were on the man, watching his movements carefully.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:33 pm
Mayah Playah

Envy quickly jumped out of the way before the snake could sink its transparent fangs into her. She bounced off the walls, the snake following and filling the room with rays of purple. The jealous Sin stopped on the ground, panting, and looked over her shoulder to the shattered mist that clumped together to become the snake once again. As she recollected her breath, Envy looked around for something to use to her advantage, her silver eyes spotting the frightened priest. The man that was with Nikolai in the picture. Maybe if she stole his life, Nikolai would come willingly! Grinning brightly and showing her fangs, Envy howled with delight and began running to the priest. Her pupils thinned and her long tongue slid out like any dog's would when they ran. She dug her feet into the ground and pounced into the air, and as she neared Anthony, the purple snake caught up to her. It let out a roar and opened its mouth, revealing long fangs. The snake grinned as the girl's ears twitched, and it closed its jaws on her. Made of mist, the snake's jaws passed through Envy harmlessly, but the mist itself overwhelmed her and pulled her into a deep, nightmare induced coma. The green mist was never a match for the purple one, and was quickly overwhelmed. Back to normal, whatever that was, Envy fell to the ground just besides Anthony, making faces at every nightmare that passed through her mind.

The snake straightened up and hissed in delight. It gazed down at Anthony for a moment and flickered its forked tongue at him before dissipating back into the air, leaving only a broken room and a wounded Nikolai.
"Can't you ever listen?" Nikolai hissed at Anthony while staggering forward, gripping his bleeding arm. Damn, he got too careless. If he didn't hold back then he was sure he could have gotten rid of that idiotic girl in mere moments. All that power exhausted him, too. It had been too long since he had done that much, and the gash on his arm didn't help.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff