Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:34 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi kept up the onslaught until Kaosu was gone, the light dying away with shocking abruptness.The girl wavered slightly before slumping, her legs going out from under her.She felt that familiar sense of floating, like she had when they'd gone through the portal and muttered something quietly.What had just become quite obvious, was that Raen may be powerful in terms of physical strength, Mairi had literally just tapped into her own.She'd barely skimmed the surface of what she could do.The mark on her forehead glowed brightly, the red and black points nearly burning with the intensity.

Kártes let his staff clatter to the floor when he saw Mairi falling and held onto her shoulders, lowering her down carefully.Looking at Raen and the others, shock, and more than a little fear showed on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:46 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

Ami darted over, though to her surprise everything seemed to bleed to dull grays and blacks for a split second before reverting to normal as she slid to a stop just near Mairi, not seeing the slightly longer than average katana with an oval tsuba guard and crimson hilt within a black sheath that clicked slightly as she slid to a stop just shy of Mairi. Rei frowned, seeing the blond woman catch and flip the staff into the air before catching it in one hand.
User Image
Raen frowned, knowing he couldn't do anything to help as his powers seemed more aligned with combat and destruction for the most part than healing.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:20 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Kártes laid a hand on Mairi's forehead lightly and let out a relieved breath "She's fine.Just overworked." He carefully laid her the rest of the way down before looking to the small group "She's not supposed to be able to tap into that power..It's been blocked on multiple levels..She literally just defied all the laws.." He stared down at the girl for a moment as a slow trickle of blood started from her nose.

Mairi muttered something quietly again and seemed to drift off.Her form wavering slightly as she started to go back into her body.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:29 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

Ami winced, as did the other Senshi as their forms wavered and faded away into streams of shimmering light that disappeared swiftly.
User Image
Raen shrugged as he exhaled slowly. "You'd be surprised what can happen when someone's determined enough. I can tell you that if someone is close to my heart and is in danger, they'll see a side of me that would have them begging the Great Destroyer to rip them apart if they're lucky enough to survive my wrath," he said coolly. He knew Kártes would likely know of his mother who had nearly destroyed the world and every single living thing, mortal and immortal alike. He half turned as the blond lobbed the staff his direction as he caught it, flipping it before tossing it to Kártes.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:51 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Kártes waited until Mairi disappeared full before standing and catching the staff "Being determined shouldn't have been enough.That blocked was stronger than the one on your back by tenfold.She should not have been able to do that." His eyes narrowed onto the blonde woman "She's going to need your help once she wakes boy."

Mairi landed back in her body with a sharp intake of breath and settled just as quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:12 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen tilted his head. "Don't know too much 'bout that," he said as the blond woman tackled Kitai with a laugh, obviously recognizing her. "I will watch out for her; she's basically the only real friend I have that I can trust," he said with a slight shrug.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:19 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

The old man leaned on his staff, watching with narrowed eyes "Then you best get to it.She'll be waking soon and most likely will be wondering what happened." He was wary of the blonde, but given the fact that she was basically born from the light Mairi had created, he was willing to give her a chance.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:23 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen nodded before he faded away from the merged soulscape. He grimaced as he stumbled, falling flat on his back as he coughed out a mouthful of blood that spattered his chin. His head felt like the soccer ball used in every single MLS playoff game. "Damn... feels like someone hit me between the eyes with a sledgehammer the size of a small compact car," he muttered as he groaned, rolling onto his side as he tried to rise to his hands and knees while heavily disoriented.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:37 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi lay half sprawled on the dining room table, still in the chair she'd been sitting in.Her nose bleed was pretty bad this time around and Ginhana was pacing by the girls head "Finally.What happened?And you didn't get hit with anything.Not that I saw.And where did those girls go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:48 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

Ami sat up with a groan, her head throbbing. "Man... that is going to take something stronger than aspirin," she mumbled. Rei winced as she opened her eyes to what felt like blinding light which didn't help her new migraine at all. Makoto groaned as she slowly sat up, her head throbbing painfully.
User Image
Raen sat up slowly, feeling as if he'd been in a no-holds-barred MMA fight with three guys. "Which ones?" he muttered, wincing as he tried to stand and failed miserably.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:57 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

"The black haired one that turned blonde and the one with the red eyes.They vanished." She nudged Mairi's hand lightly when the girl shivered slightly and started to rouse a bit.Mairi's eyes opened a crack and she stayed where she was, looking beyond confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:02 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen groaned as he tried again to stand, though he failed again. "I don't know what happened to Setsuna... but the blond, I think, is somehow related in a way I'm not sure how to the spirits already bonded to me," he said quietly with a groan. He was mildly surprised by a very gentle touch on his shoulder as Setsuna stood just behind him with a concerned look on her face. The tightness around her eyes gave away she was also feeling some painful side effects of what had happened.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:12 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

The second Ginhana saw Setsuna, she fell totally silent, not willing to take the risk of being heard.Mairi went to move and let out a startled little gasp of pain.She felt like she'd just been hit with a couple of semi trucks "Raen..?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:23 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shifted, groaning softly as he felt his muscles protesting. "I feel like I just got run over by a train," he muttered through clenched teeth. Setsuna shifted, feeling a bit awkward as she slowly stepped back, fading into the shadows as she quietly vanished back to her locale where she had been until the unusual duo had been which was the Doors of Space and Time.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:43 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi cracked a half hearted smile "That must be nice.." Sarcasm at least, was a sign she was half way to normal.She slid one of her arms off the table and touched her side carefully, wincing in pain when she felt something warm and sticky "I'm bleeding." She sounded slightly shocked at the fact, and perhaps a little confused.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games