Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 1:19 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Rip Im so sorry~!!!! I miss this Rp so much T^T I'm sorry you have to always wait for me! I've been going through so much!! Again, I am so sorry for making you wait so much =.= I'll be on more but I worry I'll keep making you wait but I will do my best!! crying

Her stretches proved that she was much more flexible than he was. Pan tried sheepishly to reach all the way to his toes and found that his finger tips just barely managed to touch the ground, and that was almost too stressful on his abdomen. He retracted his stance quickly, hopefully before she could notice.

Pan listened intently to her until she suddenly quizzed him on her species. It made him pause for a moment but he figured that she was maybe closer to being a type of animal that was like him, an herbivore-like animal rather than the original, malicious intent Pan had originally felt with Ymir just a few months back. But which animal she was... that seemed to stump him.

The coloration of her hair and eyes might be clues for him but if it had anything else to do with her lanky frame, Pan could only guess.

"Uhm... I'm afraid it really would just be a guess." he cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his head, feeling almost too awkward that he didn't quite know for sure. " .... A deer?" he answered more as a question than a sure answer.

_________

Alpha mumbled but slowly and very reluctantly sat up to stretch and smile to his love. " I guess you're right... You always are.." he blushed.

The next few minutes, Alpha did get ready and started packing the essential things he needed for their journey to the other governments. Occasionally he'd ask for missing articles of clothing or if he should get another hair cut soon. But after awhile, the day was sunny and he couldn't help but pause for a moment as an idea came over him. Rene and he were free at last to enjoy something new and not fear the risk of getting persecuted. He smiled.

"When this is done. Do you wanna go on a date?" he asked sweetly, but then blushed red in the face when he comprehended what he said. It was dumb! They've been together for so long now! And when would they have time to actually do this? Alpha chuckled. "That was kinda- Well I mean- I want you to- I ... Oh geez " he was embarrassed. They never had been on a proper date in before. Most of their time here was used just settling in. Still they'd been together already almost a year.. and a date sounded silly.. but well... Alpha just wanted to make Rene happy.. or at least give him one memorable night to enjoy himself.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 12:34 am
TenTenPrincess23
Dont even worry about it! Im honestly just so happy to see your posts each time smile Im very patient and I love this rp so Im extra patient lol

She smiled at his response and nodded. “Yes, a deer,” she said, as she finished her stretches and looked at him,” in the beginning, when they first started making us, they stuck to herbivore animals a lot. They were easier to collect and they figured they would be more pliable. They were mostly right. It varied though.. some TDs were violent, and of course you as a TR were incredibly difficult to deal with. You were the first success though, so I suppose it was to be expected.”

Phoebe paused at this and looked up to the speaker overhead, as if listening for Mothers disapproval. It never came though and she slowly eased. She wasn’t afraid of Mother, not like Ymir. She just didn’t like to upset her. Whether it was due to obedience or loyalty, however, was hard to tell just from looking at her.

“What would you like to teach me first? Jumping? Hits? How our strength works?”

—-/

Rene helped with packing, putting in items Alpha had forgotten and playfully teasing him in French. He even stole a kiss at one point before ruffling his hair and going to retrieve a comb from the bathroom. He was having fun and was so relaxed. It had taken him quite some time to ease up and allow himself to fully relax upon entering this country. He felt safe now though, especially with Alpha so near.

“A date?” Rene asked, looking at him quizzically. He didn’t quite understand, more so because it was lost in the translation, than because he thought it would be silly. Alpha must have taken it as the latter though, as his face reddened in embarrassment. Rene stared at him, trying to understand, only for it to finally click in his head. Kravos took Leona on dates. When it did, his lips formed and o and he let out a chuckle.

“That sounds lovely. Maybe we could go out to eat or watch a moving picture,” he asked and accepted at the same time,” or anything really. I like spending time with you.”  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 11:34 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
I will do my best~! But you are the best! I really appreciate you being so patient with me <3 Thank you~ sorry its so short ><

Pan sighed happily, glad that he got the answer right, and rubbed his head when she told her of how much of a hassle he was when he was first created.
It was a little embarrassing to listen to someone else recall some troublesome ways when one doesn't really remember passed a decade.

Anyway, he was ready. He took a few steps back and looked around . "Well lets see what you can do" he started. He took in a few of the options she suggested and pondered for a few seconds. "uhh well, I currently have the highest record for jumping right now, so we can do that after we test your speed and strength, does that sound okay?" he asked curiously.

At the mention of his suggestions, programmed dummies moved up from the floor and were stationed randomly through out the room.

"I think we can start with how much force you can muster in a sprint. Ymir taught me this one." He started and positioned himself in front of a dummy that was about 85 meters away. And then, demonstrating the practice, Pan sprinted forward and managed to unhinge the dummy from its roots with sheer force of the short distance alone.

"... How about that?" he called back to her.

_________
Alpha smacked his face, thinking that he was too dumb to ask such a question when Rene looked . "Date" in english has too many meanings, and thinking about it now, Alpha seemingly doesn't really know the correct word "to go out on a date" in french.

"Yeah?" he smiled though, looking at the floor. " I think a movie would be fun.." he blushed and smiled. " I should ask Kravos what movies are fun to watch here..." he blushed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 10:25 pm
TenTenPrincess23
no problem im happy to do so and mind might be short also. Sorry. If youd like we could time skip to when alpha and rene arrive and to when pan ymir and carpo talk. Otherwise we can build up more of a relationship with pan and phoebe. Im fine with either :3

“Sure. We can do that. Will we be using a speed gun,” she asked only to c**k her head to the side as dummies appeared from the ground. She did not understand. Were they to dodge? Phoebe watched as he charged the dummy only to flinch as he made impact. She expected him to be hurt, but he seemed just fine. In fact, he was almost grinning. She stared in silence for a moment, as if processing it for a moment. It was clear that she was having a few difficulties trying to remember her powers, much less how to use them. It was almost funny how her and Pan were opposites in that way. She seemed to remember so many things that he couldn’t and yet his powers came pretty naturally to him, while she struggled.

After a few moments, she appeared to have sort if grasped what to do and attempted to copy what Pan did. She was fast, as deer generally were, and closed the gap quickly, so quickly, in fact, that she panicked and leapt over it, rather than smashing into it. Her heart was pounding fast as she froze on the other side. “S-sorry. I just... what if I hurt myself...?”

——

“Sounds lovely. Just make sure to catch him before he goes back undercover,” he said before pulling him in and giving him a kiss. He then let go and grinned, his cheeks also slightly pink. “Now finish packing mon amour. I’m going to make breakfast.”  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:47 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi
crying crying crying Hiiiiii

Pan was enthralled with her movements! She was fast, maybe even just as fast as both he and Ymir. But when she jumped over the dummy, he paused his clap and gave a small, confused frown. He wasn't really disappointed at the action, just surprised. She seemed like someone with all the answers and here.. she sort of panicked- hmm.

"Oh-.. but... if you're anything like us- that is- Ymir and I, You should be able to heal any wounds you get." he pondered. Oh! Don't forget the encouragement! He remembered he felt better when Ymir would stop yelling at him and give him a small round of encouraging words.

"You ran really fast though! That was amazing!~", He grinned a little after running up to her. "So at least we know that you can run fast enough to catch others.. er but-". Seeing her a little rattled though, made him puzzled for a second.

"We ... are supposed to be teaching you how to fight... right?" he asked, realizing that any form of "training" for him and Ymir was usually always sparring or fighting... but .. Phoebe might not need that.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:09 pm
TenTenPrincess23
Hiii!!! heart How you doin?

"Heal wounds... Yes... I do remember that," she said, looking down some as she thought on that. She could recall that the boys healed well and that others also had, but could she...? After all, they look very.. different... She just felt very... fragile compared to the boys and all her other brothers and sisters that she remembered. Crinkling her nose, she looked her hand over, flipping it up and down before looking up to Pan.

"Thank you... I remember being able to run fast.. sort of.. I just.. I don't know. Is he supposed to teach me to fight, Mother," she asked as she looked up to the speaker. The brown hair woman stared, big brown eyes expecting a response only to hear... nothing... " Mother?" Again... Silence.

"She must be busy," she said, shrugging it off, as if it wasn't odd that the all-seeing Mother had seemed to ignore her request," we could try something else while we wait?"  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:37 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
I am somehow alive? Idk being in the US is just... a nightmare now.

Pan frowned a bit at the lack of a response from Mother. It wasn't like her to ignore something so simple but important. What if she truly couldn't heal herself, and Pan accidentally hurt her?

"Uhm... well... the only other thing I can think of right now is to test the level of your senses. You seem to have decent hearing, but what else do you feel like you're good at?" He was beginning to feel stuck as he really only figured to train her meant... teach her how to fight... what else was he supposed to do?

"Other than that, I-I'm afraid I'm not sure what else to train you on... unless you want to do more sprinting?... although-" he paused, " I have to wonder... w..what do you remember? Either about your powers... or how you regained your memories?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:06 pm
TenTenPrincess23
Oof yes. It has been a time

" Well, I can um.. I can notice quick movements, my smell is much better, and my reflexes are better too," she said, trying to offer something to him that could prove helpful. There just really wasn't much she knew about her powers though. Crinkling her nose, she tried to think of anything else. Her taste buds got worse... that wasn't a superpower... She didn't need glasses anymore... She-

"Oh! Yes I do remember some things, about my memory at least.. They called me here one day, said I was due for reassignment. They did a series of tests and then slowly took me off of a medication I had been taking... My memories came back after taking them for awhile and after a few other tests...," she said, carefully going over each step of the process, so as not to miss anything," from my understanding yours was different.... There was a break outside in the city that caused a schism between the you that held the old memories and the you that held the new ones. This was apparently exasperated by the tests and by anxiety that Carpo helped instill within you... They think that... " She trailed off, seeming suddenly unsure if she should continue. The next thing she said could quite possibly upset Pan greatly... Her eyes turned to the speaker again, staring silently and unmovingly. Despite this, Mother did not answer...  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:57 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Oh yes. It certainly has, but we are here! How has your life been =3?

Pan only looked more confused, it was a little relieving to think her transition to this livelihood was easier for her. Although, her words made him pout a little, glancing away for just a moment only to respond with a sheepish "... Carpo didn't... make me ... anxious... I don't think..." he mumbled. But soon, seeing her frequent gaze back up to the speaker, she had him a little entranced in her story... but if it was making uncomfortable...

"Ph-Phoebe, if you're worried about Mother, you don't have to tell me, I don't want her to scold you... besides, I'm not sure if you've been told all the details about me- no offense!- it's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I think some of the parts you've been told might be a little exaggerated... ? Hehe.." He tried to grin, trying to play off this information exchange as- just that- a simple conversation, with no consequences tied to it, whatsoever.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:25 pm
TenTenPrincess23
Its been alright. My family and work have mostly been untouched by covid, so I'm lucky in that sense

"He did though... I've seen the tapes... You were worried about him...," she said quietly, eyes fixed on the speakers," your anxiety and worry for him, his unwillingness to cooperate, and his words about Sans Espoir to you.... they altered your perception of the place and altered the experience you were going to have.... It was... supposed to be similar to mine." She said calmly, as if in a trance.

It was... weird. Like something programmed into her... Had this been forced into her psyche? Did they hurt her to make her think poorly of Carpo, like they had tried with Ysmir? Or was it just because she had been a therapist? The city therapists said their observations mechanically... without emotion. Because they didn't attach their own emotion or bias to things, they were good at catching them in others.... It was hard to be certain..

Finally her eyes turned back his way, the brown slowly softening as she looked at him. "They think... you might never get your memories back Pan... They think that Carpo and the rebels ruined that opportunity... I'm sorry...," she said, a soft frown forming on her features as she said this....," I.... that was rude..."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:56 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
That's wonderful to hear! I'm glad you're safe! 4laugh

Pan frowned more so at her words. He was... almost disturbed at how transfixed she seemed on the information she poured out. But.. she sounded so.. sure of herself. But then she came back to her senses and she asked if her outburst was .. "rude"? Rude probably wouldn't be the word he'd use for her behavior so he simply gave a polite -albeit concerned- grin, and shook his head. Still, he noticed something.

"Wait... you keep mentioning tapes? What tapes? Why would they show you something things like that?" he asked her, kind of stepping back a bit.
"They haven't shown me anything..." he muttered.

Pan was slowly becoming acutely aware of time so if they were going to train more, they'd better do it soon... Or at least find out that she can spar with Pan without getting too hurt?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:28 pm
TenTenPrincess23
"How about you? Life been goin alright?

"They record everything. Or at least... they record everything about you. I am a licensed therapist and also a person in much the same situation as you, so they thought I might understand why you didn't get your memories back, and how to fix that. I couldn't though... I failed them," she muttered with a soft frown," I'm sorry I really did try to figure it out, but I didn't see anything that they didn't already know.. I-"

A robotic voice rang over the speaker system. Mother's voice. "You can fight and heal just like the boys Phoebe," she said, finally answering her earlier question," don't be afraid."

"Thank you M-," she started to say to the speaker system above, only to gasp as she suddenly heard loud sirens and saw flashing lights. Pressing her hands firmly to her ears, she looked at Pan in utter terror as the alarms went of throughout the building...  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas