Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:06 am
"And what will we do when he finds him, huh?" Micah hissed in reply, his hand moving slowly up and down the yakuza's chest. "What if Julian's memory is triggered by seeing him? If he remembers Daniel and all they had, he could turn against us. I'd hate to wake up in a body bag."

The brunette cried out as he hit the ground, the force of the strike enough to put down such a small character as himself. It didn't hurt much, thankfully, so soon enough, he was standing and glaring back as much poison as he was given. He refused to speak until the man was done, unafraid of the gun and only getting angrier when Fredrich told him to call in Daniel. He shook his head, disbelief on his face as he gazed at the Austrian. "If you think I'll call my son in here to speak to that... that psycho, then you're just as bad as him!" he scolded through grit teeth. Unfortunately, however, he wasn't allowed to finish expressing his rage. He was interrupted by the door clicking closed.
"I'll thank you not to threaten my parents, Rieux," said Daniel calmly, black gloves adorning his hands and neat black suit in near-perfect order. He'd spent the entire day finishing up jobs whilst collecting the occasional lead on Nobutaka and was much too tired to deal with this. He hadn't even been to see Julian yet that day, and no one was picking up their phones.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:48 pm
Mayah Playah

"Turns against us? You know who you're talkin' to?" Nobutaka moved in his seat and swung a playful arm around Julian's shoulders, pulling him into a semi-hug. "This kid's our friend! Our bud! He'd never want to hurt us, right?" He smiled down at the boy, who dumbly nodded in return. "Atta boy. Now listen here. Your family didn't look like it, but they were deadly with weapons. I don't doubt they taught you some nifty tricks. We're gonna help you remember those tricks so you can get revenge on the guy that did this to you, Daniel."
Julian hesitated for a moment. Daniel. That name made him feel like he should remember something. He could feel all those memories wanting to break free, but just couldn't. That blur of yellow was in his mind again, and so was some blue. It was like a fuzzy outline of a person...

Fredrich offered no rebuttal. There was no way to calm both men down. Rieux was crazed with grief, and Ellery refused to acknowledge what had happened. The detective exhaled slowly through his nose, expression stoic as always. Those two wouldn't harm each other too bad, he knew. They would only argue.
Dark blue eyes turned to the door when he heard his son's voice. He opened his mouth to speak, but Rieux was faster.
"You son of a b-tch!" the doctor snarled and slammed Daniel against the doorway. "I gave you your strength so that you could protect my grandson! Now he's in the hands of your family's rival!" he practically screeched.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:07 pm
The blue-eyed male sighed deeply, eyes on their latest guest. Poor kid. He probably had no idea what was in store for them. Ah well, may as well have fun with the mission. With a sudden smile, he reached over and touched the side of the teen's face, expression kind and encouraging. "Don't worry, Julian," he cooed. "Everything will be alright as soon as you get revenge. We'll even return you to your family after, if that's what you really want."

The blonde winced as he hit the hard wood, recovering quickly. The news of Julian's kidnapping, however, took the wind out of him once more. "Nobutaka has Julian?" he sputtered, clenching his fists as the anger was swept away by worry.
"Daniel!" shouted Ellery, rage growing inside him once more.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:19 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian pursed his lips as his face was touched. He looked back and forth from Nobutaka's cheeky grin to Micah's sweet smile. These two were so kind and gentle towards him, and they wanted to help him get back at the person who did this against him too. If anything, they were his family.

"That's right." Rieux growled, letting go of the boy. "Julian woke up late last night, so we came as soon as we could. I told the hospital staff that I'd take care of him, and as soon as we wheeled him out he ran out of his chair and straight into that man's car." He crossed his arms. "Mind telling me why my grandson would want to go into this yakuza's car?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:35 pm
Micah moved his hand away, returning it to its former position on his lover. "Now then, you two must be starving. Why don't I cook us up a little lunch when we get home?" He took over the role of caring homemaker very well, although he wasn't sure that Nobutaka would let him actually cook. Last time, he'd forced his way into the kitchen and nearly shot up the chef for "making" Micah cook.

"How the hell would I know?" seethed the teen, throwing his hands up in exasperation. "I haven't been allowed near the hospital ever since Juli was admitted! I've been up to my ears in jobs, and the only reason I knew that he was awake was because Mom told me just before I passed out from exhaustion. More than that, every time I tried to visit, Liam attempted to tear my throat out with his bare hands."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:16 am
Mayah Playah

"Just leave it to the chefs." Nobutaka sighed, confirming Micah's suspicions. He rubbed the back of his head and closed his eyes. Today's excitement was starting to catch up with him. He could use a nice nap or a cold beer, or something.

"You took over your father's job, you must know something about Nobutaka and what his ambitions could be!" Rieux argued. He sighed. Exhaustion aged him. He woke up early in the morning to prepare serums that would help Julian's healing process, and when he went to see him he saw only a glimpse of both him and the murderer he'd be with. The doctor grew quiet and turned around to avoid all stares. He couldn't lose more of his family.
"Look," he said tiredly as he turned back to Daniel. "You all know this Nobutaka best. Just tell me, what will he do to Julian?" he asked. The strong look in his eyes had finally been worn down, and all that was left was despair and desperation. He searched Daniel's face for answers, even Ellery's and Fredrich's. He didn't care if they lied, he just needed some kind of hope to cling onto.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:33 am
"You're going to turn me into a fat, lazy cat," pouted Micah, reaching up his fingers into his own hair to start up a tiny braid. "Then no one will want me." He braided quickly, fighting back a yawn. Speaking of kittens, it was awfully close to his naptime. Around this time, he should be stretching out by the pool under an umbrella, delicate skin kept warm by the hot air, or fast asleep on the couch in the study, waiting for Nobutaka's attention to return to him.

Spying the same look he'd seen in his parent's eyes not long ago, the tall blonde blinked slowly and looked to the ground in thought. He'd picked up several things here and there about Nobutaka, about his plans, but most of what he knew came from Micah himself, overheard during tea parties between him and his mother. "He's useful," started Daniel, voice deep and serious. "Julian will be kept alive. Possibly tortured every now and then for information, but alive. Micah might insist on better conditions, since he's less violent than Nobutaka, but I wouldn't trust him on it. " He inhaled deeply, some part of him wanting a cigarette right then and there. "But I doubt he's dead. If he was wanted to be dead, they would've finished the job at the hospital. Nobutaka must think he can be helpful."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:34 am
Mayah Playah

"Stop fishing for compliments." Nobutaka drawled. "If you want to feel wanted then go walk around the house in a bathing suit. Just be sure to clean the blood off you when I get done beating all my men." he smirked.
After some time, he felt the car slow and turned to look out the window. "'Bout time." he grunted. He looked over to Julian, seeing him asleep. Smirking, the mobster leaned in and gently tapped him against the shoulder. "Hey kid, wake up. We're here."
Julian woke with a start, but soon remembered where he was. He rubbed his eye sleepily and sat up to look out the window. The house was large. It wasn't a mansion, but it sure wasn't simple. It was the kind of fancy house people would see on the rich side of a small town, though it would be difficult to see with how high the hedged walls were. "You live here?" he asked incredulously.
"'Course I do! What, you think I can't live in a nice house just 'cause I look like this? Eh? Think I live in a trailer?" Nobutaka demanded, only to smirk and ruffle Julian's hair. "There's a lot you've gotta learn here, kid. Let's go see the doc."

"Julian's a shield." Fredrich answered. Dark blue eyes stayed trained on his son's face. "Nobutaka knows how close Julian is to this family, that's why he kept him alive. If you try to hunt him then he'll throw Julian out to take another hit instead of him. By taking Julian he's telling us that he's untouchable and he knows it. He took him just so he could laugh in our faces."
Rieux felt his heart sink as he listened to Fredrich. "So you're saying there's no way to save him?" he asked quietly. He dropped his head, mahogany hair falling over his eyes. "... No." he growled. "I won't accept this. Dammit, I won't lose him!" He hit the wall again.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:54 am
Micah waited until the driver opened the car door, hand easily sliding into the large one that he was offered. He gave a small smile to the stoic driver, who looked away rather than let Nobutaka see them friendly. Once he was standing, Micah set to work adjusting his clothes that were rumpled from the drive and still looking as stunning as ever. He placed his hands on his hips, sun shining above and illuminating his features. He was beautiful, and clearly knew it.
Blue eyes settling on his lover, the man reached out for the yakuza's arm once he stood, comfortable in his familiar position by the scarred man's side. "Do you want me to come with you, or stay in the main house?" he asked, not caring either way.

"You won't," bellowed Daniel firmly, standing straight and adjusting his coat. He tugged on his gloves, tightening them where they were and starting for the door. "I'm going to finding him, Rieux. And I'll get him back. Go find Liam and Cameron, make sure they aren't crazy yet. Well, craziER." With one last kiss to his mother's forehead, Daniel was gone, out the door and out of the hospital.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:27 pm
Mayah Playah

Standing to his full height and staring down the driver to make sure he didn't look at Micah funny, Nobutaka dropped his cigarette to the ground and crushed it with his shoe. "Probably best to join us. The doc's feisty, so the kid's gonna need someone who can calm him down." He motioned for the two to follow him and walked towards a small house to the side of the main one.
Julian followed close behind Nobutaka, looking around in awe. It was bigger now that he was closer to it, and Nobutaka's height made him seem even smaller. There were guards everywhere, too. Some patrolling certain pathways, and others stationed in one area. They all had a serious look on their face, as if ready to shoot even a squirrel. How intimidating.
Before he knew it, Julian found himself inside a dark hallway. He craned his head around the mobster to see a light coming from the last room. Already he could feel his heartbeat rising with tension, but he jolted when he heard a howl of agony coming from the room.
"Shut up!" came the sound of a cranky woman. Julian peered up when he heard Nobutaka sigh then looked into the room when they reached it. Inside was a man that was grabbing his bleeding arm, and besides him was a woman - he just assumed. She was more androgynous than anything - that was holding thin pliers that had a bullet gripped by them. "You're a gangster, you shoulda expected a bullet in the arm! Now quit whining and hold still so I can stitch that up." the woman dressed in a lab coat grumbled as she exchanged the pliers for thread and a needle.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:47 pm
Micah exhaled slowly, somehow feeling uneasy already. He and the doctor knew each other well enough, having had to spend many hours daily talking about his illness and taking medication in this very room. Just the smell of the room made him feel sick. He only hoped he wouldn't be asked about how he was doing,t hen asked to perform a test again "just in case". Hell. No.
The mob boss' lover released the larger man and started for the hurt mobster, setting a cool hand on his shoulder and smiling as kindly as he could, which could end badly for the man he was attempting to comfort. "What happened, Nicholas?" he asked , urging the man to answer.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:44 pm
Mayah Playah

The mobster flinched as he was touched, but as soon as he saw that glorious smile he felt all the blood stop coming out of his cut and reach for his cheeks. "I-It's nothing." he said, trying to sound tough to impress Micah. "Just ambushed by that other gang. We took care of 'em easily, but damn are they persistent." He hissed in pain when the doctor put the needle through him.
"They'll learn soon enough who they're dealin' with." Nobutaka grunted, eyes boring into the mobster for daring to blush at his lover like that.
"Tch, go on sounding like tough guys, you all cry the same when you're in here." the doctor snorted. After another minute she finished stitching the man up and turned to get a look at the duo... or trio. "Eh? Who's the kid?" she asked while eyeing Julian. She looked him up and down with hawk eyes then at the bandages around his head. "The hell happened to you?" She paused then glared up at Nobutaka. "Don't tell me you got another brat from the hospital! It's tough enough dealing with your princess." she sneered at Micah.
"It's something like that." Nobutaka grunted. Setting a hand on the soft of Julian's back, he gently pushed him towards her. "This kid's our friend." he said, adding a wink at the end to give her a clue, which she easily took. "He was shot in the head and lost his memories. I need you to check on him, make sure it's healing fine."
Julian looked up at Nobutaka then at the doctor, his eyes wide and nervous like a child going to their very first day of school. The doctor gave him a stink eye then, with a sigh, motioned him towards her. "C'mere, kid, I ain't gonna hurt ya." she griped. The boy was hesitant, but he walked towards her. With surprisingly gentle hands she began removing his bandages.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:16 pm
Micah, ignoring his lover's glare, gently squeezed the man's shoulder and laughed with twinkling eyes. "I'm glad that you're not too seriously hurt, at least. Who else would help me tend to my roses int he greenhouse?" He stood straight and pulled his hand from the mobster just in time to catch the doctor's sneer. Anger immediately boiled inside him, and a snide remark was pushed out. "Well, I'm sorry that I was terminally ill, but it's not like I ever asked you to care for me, Linda. In fact, if I recall, I requested you never come near me since you nearly broke my arm while giving me a shot."
He harrumphed a little, moving to stand closer to Nobutaka and crossing his arms. "Poor kid, subjected to that horrid woman." He huffed, close to pouting. "Was I really that demanding when I was sick?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:08 am
Mayah Playah

"Oh please. You kept squirming to avoid getting shot, you practically forced me to break it in order to get that damn arm still." the doctor, Linda, snapped.
Nobutaka barely reacted when he was asked if the smaller male was demanding. "You're always demanding." he answered nonchalantly and scratched his chest out of boredom.
"Oh God..." Linda slowly set the bandages down and looked at the side of Julian's head in pity. His hair was gone, the surgeons having to remove it in order to look inside his head and get all bullet shards out. To the side of his head was a hole, just above the temples. It was stapled closed, but the sight could tell anyone how awful that must have felt. "You've really been through hell..." she mumbled and began cleaning the wound.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:28 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

"You a**!" gasped the beauty as he was informed of the truth. Rage boiling, he clenched his fists and spun on his heel, deciding to leave the kid to the dreadful woman's care so long as he didn't have to suffer through this rudeness. The slender male walked down the hall, letting one of the guards tell the mob boss that he was going to his sanctuary, the greenhouse. The headstrong man didn't even bother to offer a word as he shut the glass door behind him, not bothering to lock it. If Nobutaka wanted to get in, he had the key.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games