Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
From the heart of boredom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:42 pm

I had an interview today finally!! biggrin And I've got another one coming up tomorrow!!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:45 pm

So almost a year ago, I wrote a story called Dystopia For A Boy which was about my journey of gender discovery, the struggles, etc. It was really tragic, and I haven't published it entirely yet. My teacher HIGHLY encourages that I publish it someday, and I want to, but I'm not ready yet.

But now that I've been out for some time, now that my life is picking up and I'm starting my transition, I began today writing Utopia For A Boy which is about the struggles of being out, of passing and trying to fit in, etc. And I won't finish it for many years. It took me 17 to write the first, and I'm taking my time with the second. I haven't yet experienced enough about myself and my life since to come up with much, but a few events have impacted me well enough to get somewhere. And I'm glad. smile I'm proud of myself for writing the truth: it gets better.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:33 pm

I got the Playable Creatures modpack for Skyrim and played through the Companions questline again, but as a Draugr. Well... now I'm writing another character story.

Rodir, though a selfless and caring man, died an unworthy death having fallen in battle with no weapon. He was not granted passage to Sovngarde, and instead was damned to the mortal realm to see himself rot away over the years. One day after several thousand years, a dragon attacked nearby the tomb he was laid to rest in, directly outside a town. Rodir knew the dragon would kill the people if nobody could stop it in time, so he broke free of his bindings and reentered his body, now a Draugr. He fought and killed the dragon, but the remainder of his strength was used up and he began feeling helpless. For his efforts of saving the town, people suggestion he train with the Companions in order to regain his strength.

After some time and thought, Rodir chose to head toward Jorvaskrr, meet with Kodlak, and ask to join. It took ages for the people to simply get used to the sight of Rodir, not to mention the scent of his rotting body. However Kodlak knew what it meant to be bound to fate which nobody could control. After some time, Rodir dared to ask Kodlak what this fate was exactly that he hated so much. Kodlak told him that he couldn't pass to Sovngarde, and Rodir grew furious. He understood that dooming emotion--knew its toll on someone. Rodir swore to go to whatever lengths he could to save Kodlak and allow him to have the opportunity which he never could: passing to Sovngarde.

When Kodlak died, Rodir turned to the Companions for help. He felt the devastation of the Harbinger--the loss of hope and will. He gathered the Circle's members and taught them the method to rescue Kodlak's soul in death and let him pass on. Eorlund and the Circle gathered their skills and forces, entered the Tomb of Ysgramor, and performed the ceremony required. The Harbingers, Ysgramor, and numerous others were so highly impressed with Rodir's selfless actions. Instead of being angry that he could not go with Kodlak, he smiled and wept in joy for his Harbinger having the opportunity of a lifetime. To repay him for the act, the Harbingers and Ysgramor himself granted Rodir the chance to enter Sovngarde at last when the time would come.

At the end of his story, Rodir falls in battle as Harbinger with Wuuthrad in his hands. He arrives in Sovngarde and promises to return it to Ysgramor after gaining passage by winning against Tsun. Finally at peace, and returning to his form as a Nord and free of being a Draugr, he joins the fallen Companions and Harbingers to free those damned to Hircine's Hunting Grounds against their will. His body is placed in the Tomb of Ysgramor where he remains for eternity.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:14 pm

I want it to be November. I want to start testosterone and start growing a beard and have my voice not be so feminine... I just hate waiting so long...

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:46 pm

DRAGONFORCE MADE A NEW ALBUM AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHETHER I SHOULD BUY THE CD OR THE SHIRT BUT I CAN'T GET BOTH!!!! crying
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:04 pm

Honestly once my band shirts get too worn-down, I'm going to cut them up and make them into a quilt. I'm never going to outgrow them, so I'll have to do my best and make sure they don't get too destroyed over the years that I can't wear them anymore.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:49 pm

That moment when you realize you've been hyperfocusing on a 300-piece puzzle for 3 hours, and you refuse to quit until it's done.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:53 pm

so, how did the interviews go?

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:40 pm

delasislas

I didn't update because I got depressed about it. The first one was at Dairy Queen, and I was denied the job (again). The second, though, was Staples, and they were REALLY impressed with how I did during the interview, but they said they need another week to decide who all to hire. I have high hopes for them since it seems to be the best of any interview I've done! smile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:52 pm

I'm working on a united roleplay group (like the one I'm in, but instead this will be for people who want to stick to a set lore and goal). It's called the Prmydus unity, and I've created one of the commanders. His concept was inspired by the Greybeards of Skyrim.

Hrafn (Norse name meaning "Raven" ), is a man who has also been referred to as "The Bloodied Pegasus" or "Red Raven". He has the ability to shapeshift into either form, though, as the names imply, both appear mutilated to some degree. In his human form, Hrafn can speak powerful spells, powerful enough that they have overtaken his normal speech ability over the years and he can no longer talk without constantly thinking to himself he is not using spells or he will destroy the person/people he is in conversation with. Hrafn's arms are made of metal, and he can transform them into armor and swords, helping him prove deadly in combat. He's quite a loner, and nobody understands his past. Some claim he has none, and that instead he simply appeared out of time to aid the Prmydus Unity when the time came.

User Image

[X]

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:54 am

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
delasislas

I didn't update because I got depressed about it. The first one was at Dairy Queen, and I was denied the job (again). The second, though, was Staples, and they were REALLY impressed with how I did during the interview, but they said they need another week to decide who all to hire. I have high hopes for them since it seems to be the best of any interview I've done! smile

You can never get down about these things, you have to keep trying whenever you can.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:10 pm

Back from vacation. I went ziplining 4 times, sifted for gems for several hours, and saw the full eclipse for over 2 minutes!! biggrin Oh my god the eclipse was an experience like no other. Thousands of people were in this tiny town alone (so tiny that it didn't even have a library built), and it was one of the prime spots for viewing everything in totality. So there were numerous shirts and stuff with saying on it like, "Andrews, North Carolina. Totality Town 2017." My mom bought me and my sister and brother each a shirt of our choosing! biggrin We met so many amazing people, and just oh my god seeing something like that is just... wow. No words can describe it.

Also on a funny note, my family started driving at 7am to avoid the traffic and we hit NONE at all on the way to the eclipse. Come time for it to end, we spend a total of 3 extra hours driving home in a 1-hour long traffic jam of roughly 25 miles because karma loves to bite people in the a** at every chance possible... sweatdrop Some people literally started walking instead, or turned around. People who were tubing in the river alongside the road went hundreds of times faster than the ******** of cars even though the waters were so low that they kept getting stuck for minutes at a time.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:28 pm

Starting pulling together the Prmydus Unity. I've opened up the ability for people to join, and therefore expand the story. I've still not decided whether or not Arkora will be Rydnel in the end, though. And........ that's like... 100% the most important part of it all. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:05 pm

Grandpa's alzheimers is really getting to him now... He usually gets disoriented when going away for a few days to his son's house, but it seems to be getting worse each time. This time, the only thing he remembered besides the family was my fidget spinner and that I always spin it everywhere I go. Tonight at dinner, he was ignoring everyone and everything, but as soon as I put my spinner down, he lifted it up and slammed it on the other end of the table, refusing to give it to me. He said I needed to go the dinner without it (even though my family has said numerous times they're find with me playing with that instead of my hair and getting it everywhere on food and stuff). He gave it back reluctantly, and then remained silent for the rest of dinner. At one point he forgot he was chewing and just... sat there with the food in his mouth. I know alzheimers gets worse over time but it's hard to see him this way, especially since I live with him every day of my life. I'm nervous...

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:37 pm

I'm playing DnD with my group, and my dude went nuts on buying ale. He bought like 3 mugs to start, chugged them and got drunk, pissed off a guy by arm wrestling him and winning. The two managed to somehow talk it out, my guy bought himself and his challenger more ale, and the two fell in love. So my guy celebrated by drinking even more. Overall he bought 7 mugs in less than an hour, drank all of them, and passed out drunk in bed. He's supposed to be a paladin. His boyfriend is Oirdik. He's played by my irl boyfriend so technically we're in love irl and in game.
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games